Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 1:57:21 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chapter 2

The bullet in the bright of day

The entire planet was buzzing with enthusiasm. It was a bright and a very active day on the city planet of Coruscant. Nearly 5000 levels of city in this planet, makes for a huge population and a vast majority of different people. This is the only planet in the galaxy that is actually an entire city. The rays of light are shining bright over the senate district as a young female walks through the streets. She has long brown hair, with a curvy tone to her. Most of the men that she walks by seem to turn their heads and stare at her chest. This lady is not respected however. Most are annoyed with her because she is a future prospect to become a senator. Almost everyone is aware that she has no political knowledge, and they also have no idea how she is making a run for the seat. As she gets ready to round the corner to her estate she lets out a scoff. There standing before her is her worst enemy. He is a towering human and is also running for the same seat in the senate. Most people know him by the name Pots.

He smiles and says kindly

"How do you do Bev"

Bev with a snarky reply says

"I am doing just fine sir, it has been a long day"

"Indeed it has dear lady, we seem to both have had a long day"

Pots offered a small bow as a kind gesture

Beverlee said in a rude voice

"you do not need to be so kind dear sir, I know you hate me"

She rolls her eyes and hurries away. As soon as she is out of earshot, she reached into her purse and pulls out a com link. She says

"I need to hold a fundraiser. Plan it for the day after tomorrow on my boat"

She then scurries off into the distance and into her house. These two strange wookie where standing at the door.

"RAAAAAAR" one said

The other said

"MAAAAAA" in return

"No matter how hard you try, you can"t speak human cats. Come Bench we have much to discuss. Also bench contact cyber, We must discuss things as well"

Bench scurries off to a com unit and presses some buttons. A ping and beep come from it acknowledging that someone received a message. Bench then takes a seat near Bev. Just at that time Bevs body guard whom is known as cyber comes down the stairs and stands in the corner of the room.

Bench huffs and says

"Why have I been summoned with issues that are not related to medicine?"

Bev with a smirk says

"I am running a fund raiser tomorrow in a attempt to raise money for my seat in the senate. I would like all 3 of you to be there as precautionary measures"

Cats let out a loud "MRRRAAAA" and slaps himself in the face. Before he had realizes it his force powers had activated by mistake. He throws Bench into a desk on accident, while he was scratching this head.

Bench stands up and says with a furious tone

"CATS YOU MORON, WHY IN THE BLOODY f@#k WOULD YOU DO THAT"

Cats let out a "MRRRAR" and slaps himself in the face again. He then runs into the kitchen as he continues to slap himself

Bench let out a huff

"I have no idea what he is saying and I am the only wookie who can speak human. To think you want to bring him along"

Cyber just shrugged and let out a sigh and nodded in response to attending the meeting tomorrow.

Meanwhile Back in the alley where they had met, Pots notices that Bev scurried off in a hurry. He motions toward an alley and a weird but scruffy human emerges. He is playing with his hair and seems like he is an older chap. He is also singing "by by birdy to himself". He approaches Pots laughing and skipping, and also scratching his manly parts.

"aye what do you need sir"

Pots replies

"Yay I need you to follow bev and listen in on anything that she says"

Yay with a smirk and slap to his arse says

"Will do"

He lets out a humming noise and runs in the direction bev went yelling yolo, yolo, yolo.
Pot watches as yay slips away into the distance. Just as pots turns around a bullet flies by his head. He ducks for cover behind a nearby flowerbed and is in shock. He sees a flower vender offering a deal to a local in the area. Pots shoves the merchant down and uses the cart as cover. Judging by the directory of the bullet, he has an idea of where the shot came from. He slowly moves in the direction toward the jedi temple. Just as he starts to move a laser beam from behind him hits the cart he is using as cover. The cart burst into flames and sends Pots rolling on the ground.. He gets back to his feet and dashes to the store beside him. When he runs inside he realizes this is a pub. He takes a seat at the far back of the bar, and pulls out a comlink. He tries to contact someone frantically. He starts talking and yelling into the com. Just at that time the window of the store breaks, and a explosion follows. Pots is sent hurling into the wall. Blood surrounds him, and he severely injured. He is bleeding profusely and blood is escaping him more by the second. He tries to crawl for cover behind the shattered remains of the bar table. He rips off his shirt and uses it to cover some of his wounds. He also pulls out his blaster and assumes a defense position. Just as he is glancing over the table, a bullet pierces his shoulder. Blood goes everywhere, and he sees nothing but white. His eyes start to close and everything goes blank.

Meanwhile at the Jedi council

Ori and Buddah have just arrived with master Windu at the councils doors. The Jedi temple looked amazing on their way there and ori was in shock. It was a group of pillars reaching to the top of the skyline. Almost like a city apart from Coruscant. The temple and its various pillars are connected by bridges that run to one another, along with a vast majority of levels in the pillars. Ori and Buddah are at the center pillar and at the door to the Jedi Council.

Master Windu with a soft tone says

"You can not enter here pilot, this is for Jedi only. You can either wait or head back to the city and your friend can find you later"

Buddah let out a snort

"Ayi then, I will find me a pub and some ladies while you righteous folk discuss what you need. If you need me come to the lower district. I"ll be at the weaping willow getting me a bit to drink"

He then turns around and heads off down the hallway
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 2:04:39 AM
Master Windu motions for Ori to open the door, and ori does as the master wishes. The door opens to a giant circular room. Seats are adorned all around the walls and a giant circle is in the center of the room. Master windu walks to the far right and takes a seat in one of the empty seats. A voice speaks up and says

"A jedi you have. Troublesome this could be"

Ori turned to see a pale green short looking creature sitting in the center of the council staring at him. From hear say, he was aware this must be the leader of the council. This was Master Yoda.

Ori bowed quickly, and said

"It is a pleasure to meet you master yoda"

3 other members the council also spoke up. a nautolan, a twi"lek, and another human.

"Formalities are not needed young jedi"

Said the other human Jedi Master. He then continued to speak

"It seems you have already met Master Windu, and know of Master Yoda. I am Rahl, the Twi"lek you see is Master Munik, and the Nautolan is Master Slythen

Master Yoda spoke up again

"Brings you here Jedi, what does"

Master windu responded

"He has a story to tell, and he bore witness to a sith lord"

The council was in silence.

"Story you must tell" Yoda said

Ori with a look of fear on his face begun telling the events that occurred. Everything from him searching for a new light-saber crystal and the events that Happened in Chianar. He got to the part about gun fire and seeing a Twi"Lek in black garments.

Master Munik let out a sigh and said

"It seems he has finally come to light"

Ori responded kindly

"What do you mean"

Munik let out a brief grunt and said

"That sit Twi"Lek is a rouge jedi from Coruscant himself. No one knows whom he is, but he was orphaned as a child. He had always watched Jedi fight and train near the temple and he had an infinity for the force. We tried to bring him in to train him, but he was to much of a rebel. He would often go out at night and kill criminals despite being warned by the council about needless killing. After this we dismissed him from the order, and he started experimenting with the dark side. The last we saw of him he had a solider in a force choke and was laughing hysterically. He has become evil. We simple call him "Animal". Not much is known about him and we have been seeking his true name for a while. "

Ori looked shocked.

Master Windu quickly finished up the rest of the story for him and let the shock subside from ori. He then said

"We always had a feeling he had actually went to deep in the dark side and became a sith, but rumors have also stated there are more. He has become increasingly powerful, and has a legion under him. It seems since he has been dismissed from the order, he has taken it upon himself to hunt jedi and kill them"

Master Yoda spoke up

"Council you may join jedi. Skillful you were in fight says windu. What say you"

Ori responded

"It would be an honor Lord Jedi"

Master Munik said with a sigh

"So Jedi , your first mission is already in line. We have word from locals on hoth that a sith squadron of storm troopers have made their way to the planet and are trying to set up a settlement on the outskirts of the planet. We need you to go there. Here is 2k coin to help you on your journey. You must acquire a pilot, and it also would help to look around for some help amongst soldiers or other people for hire. We no idea how sticky this situation could be. Since you have joined the order, we are in tune with you. So if you see the Sith Lord, we will know and come promptly"

Ori nodded and said

"I will head that way now, thank you Lord Jedi for your offer and your help, but before I go can you offer any knowledge about how to fight a sith in combat. Also if you know any ways for me to train on my way there, it would be much appreciated"

Yoda replied

"Time is short it is. If training you wish, we shall grant it to you upon your return. Imperative it is, you make it to hoth fast . If Sith you encounter flee you must. No way to fight them at your current level. By time and for us you must wait"

"Thank you, Master Yoda. I will meditate on the Force during my travel and make haste, but may I also speak to you in private"

Yoda Waddled off of his seat and into a room apart from the main council chamber, he motioned for ori to follow

"What do you wish to speak of Jedi" he said

Ori tells Master Yoda something in secret. After a Moment Yoda scratches his head and says

"Worry not Jedi, Rumour this is. Betray the order no one would. Possible rouge Jedi but doubt it I do"

Ori replies

"Thank you mater yoda, I will now head to hoth"

Ori turns around and makes his way to the lower district. The district itself is scummy and run down. Tattered houses and shacks are all over the place. Prostitutes are walking along the streets, and gunfire can be heard in the distance. He sees the sign weeping willow and enters the bar. He glances around and looks for Buddah. Similar to the first time they met, Buddah is sitting in a corner with a winch and drinking a glass of brute beer.

Ori walks in the direction of Buddah and says

"Buddah, I had hoped to find you once again. I was hoping that I could acquire your services once again, that is, once this lady is done with your services"

Budah wish a snark replied

"Oi I am not servicing her, she is servicing me and she just finished. A tad bit of a waste it was. To much coin for a fast trip like that. What can I do for you Ori"

He slaps then wench on the arse and shoves her off the stool.

She lets out a growl and tries to slap buddah.

Buddah with his giant hands, grabs hers in mind swing and says

"I would be rethinking that lass"

The winch grunts and runs off.

Buddah glances over to ori

"I bet you're here about that trip to Hoth we discussed earlier aint ya Ori?"

Ori replied

"That would be correct. I am also hoping that you might know, or be able to find out, if the market is good for Textiles in Hoth. As but a wandering Jedi, I need to find a way to extend my cash as much as possible so that I can pay you properly."

Buddah roared with laughter

"I told you before Jedi, I have ported sith, whores, and hooligans alike. I know a lot about every planet. That shall not be an issue"

At that time Oris com link went off in his pocket. Buddah let out a grunt and propped his legs up on the table.

Ori says

"What can I help you with"

Buddah can make out screaming on the other end of the com.

Ori replies after the screaming stops

"I am about to leave Coruscant. What makes you think that you're in danger"

There was a bit more screaming , and now oris face went a tad bit more serious

"Where are you? Can you give me any more details"

There was a tad bit more noise and then the com died in a screeching "BOOM".
Ori looked at buddah.

"Stay here, there seems more issues I must attend to before we arrive in hoth"

He draws his light saber and runs out the door. He is making a severe pace, rushing down streets. In mid run he pulls out his com and places a call. Ori listens intently to the call. Someone can be heard talking on the other end, but it is unknown who. He says a few words and ends the call. He can see smoke coming from the senate district and starts to run even faster, He approaches the senate square and notices 2 figures standing on a roof top. One lifts a sniper and fire a bullet into the rubble of the explosion. The two figures notice the jedi approaching and sprint into the distance. Ori is about to follow them but changes his mind in mid run. He goes to the rubble and finds pots, injured and on the verge of dying. He is bleeding everywhere and not conscious. Upon further investigation, ori notices pot is missing a part of his shoulder , and two of his fingers are missing. He shakes him and wakes up him up.

With a weak voice pots says Weakly.

"Hey man. am i glad to s
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 2:05:42 AM
He lets out a grown and spits up blood

"If I dont make it, tell bev to enjoy that senate seat."

He hands ori a large envelope and says

"These are secret records I have kept, Put it to good use "

Ori shoves the records into his pouch, and says

"We are not going to let you die friend"

Pots with a cough says

"Bev has a medic whom can help me. He is a wookie and rumored to be one of the best in the galaxy. Can you take me"

Ori nods and picks pots up. He places him on the shoulder and they make a dash for Bevs house in the senate district. With a grunt he says under his breath

""I hope Budda picked out a good scotch for all this."

END Chapter
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 6:51:17 AM
This is getting interesting.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 11:00:11 AM
PUBLIC STATEMENT OF CONDOLENCES FROM BEVI ROMNI

CORUSCANT- Senatorial Candidate Bevi Romni issued a public statement on the recent assassination attempt directed at her lead challenger, Pot. Pot remains in hiding following the attack, although Romni has suggested that he is recovering at a medical clinic in her personal palace. The extent of his injuries is not clear; a return com-link from someone within the campaign appears to have been a simple "butt-dial," and revealed little that was had not already been made public.

In the statement, Romni offered her heartfelt sympathy to Pot, as well as the reporters covering the story, stating, "condolences is a very difficult word to say. It is also a very difficult word to spell. My heart goes out to all the journalists who will now have to write this painful word in the name of freedom."

Addressing the incident, Romni did not offer any new details, saying only, "Pot is a very skillful man, who made the most difficult tasks look very simple. Most of us would think that getting blown up would be a very difficult ordeal. But Pot made even that look easy."

She was similarly tight-lipped on the matter of how extensive his injuries are. She stated that, "he is still about the same height," and that his hand is, quote, "supergross."

She concluded her statement with a call for unity, asking her supporters to "come together in this time of challenge, and donate to my campaign to stop loud explosions in public places. And to respect Pot as a good and decent man, and not for his handwriting, which is not really good right now."
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 11:05:37 AM
Aha, sh!t gets serious and where am I? At the bar, drinking and getting wenches. XD priceless
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 1:20:59 PM
At 11/21/2013 11:00:11 AM, Beverlee wrote:
PUBLIC STATEMENT OF CONDOLENCES FROM BEVI ROMNI

CORUSCANT- Senatorial Candidate Bevi Romni issued a public statement on the recent assassination attempt directed at her lead challenger, Pot. Pot remains in hiding following the attack, although Romni has suggested that he is recovering at a medical clinic in her personal palace. The extent of his injuries is not clear; a return com-link from someone within the campaign appears to have been a simple "butt-dial," and revealed little that was had not already been made public.

In the statement, Romni offered her heartfelt sympathy to Pot, as well as the reporters covering the story, stating, "condolences is a very difficult word to say. It is also a very difficult word to spell. My heart goes out to all the journalists who will now have to write this painful word in the name of freedom."

Addressing the incident, Romni did not offer any new details, saying only, "Pot is a very skillful man, who made the most difficult tasks look very simple. Most of us would think that getting blown up would be a very difficult ordeal. But Pot made even that look easy."

She was similarly tight-lipped on the matter of how extensive his injuries are. She stated that, "he is still about the same height," and that his hand is, quote, "supergross."

She concluded her statement with a call for unity, asking her supporters to "come together in this time of challenge, and donate to my campaign to stop loud explosions in public places. And to respect Pot as a good and decent man, and not for his handwriting, which is not really good right now."

(Out-of-Character: LMFAO - funniest thing I've read in ages. Thanks Beverlee for writing this, made my day.)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...