Jump to topic:

No more random moderation.

themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:23:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've about had it with this random moderation. I can't have a nice discussion with a person on this site, without my rebuttal getting put in a permanent state of moderation. Nothing is insulting, nothing that would break any sort of rules, but it's put in moderation, and never gets out so that I can't continue an informal debate, on a site, that is entirely about debating!

If there was an issue with a post, I would just hit the report post button, and that's that. There is no reason whatsoever to have this random moderation, and all it does is slow discussions down.

Anyone else with me here?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:25:36 PM
At 11/21/2013 12:23:17 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
I've about had it with this random moderation. I can't have a nice discussion with a person on this site, without my rebuttal getting put in a permanent state of moderation. Nothing is insulting, nothing that would break any sort of rules, but it's put in moderation, and never gets out so that I can't continue an informal debate, on a site, that is entirely about debating!

If there was an issue with a post, I would just hit the report post button, and that's that. There is no reason whatsoever to have this random moderation, and all it does is slow discussions down.

Yes me. I have realized that at DDO we are often confronted with conflicted beings who lack creativity and imginative prowess indeed. They are either psychologically worn, depressed, stressed, and filled with anxiety to the tee. So where does this leave you ? In a place where you have practically outgrown the monotonous plight that once was bigger than life. Enjoy.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2013 12:25:42 PM
At 11/21/2013 12:23:17 PM, themohawkninja wrote:

Yes....
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)