Jump to topic:

X-Box/PS4 Voting Raffle Give-away

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 1:01:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hello everyone! Time for a new voting incentive, due to a recent complaint on lack of votes.

I am hosting a raffle competition, and the winner will receive their choice of an Xbox One gaming console, or a PS4 console of your choice!

Here is how it works: Every time you vote, your name will be added to the raffle. That being said, the more votes you have, the better chance you have at being called in the raffle.

RULES

1. Debates voted must contain good evidence that the debate was read and understood properly.

2. Forfeited debates marked as a loss or win, strictly on the basis of being forfeited will not be counted. I reserve the right to count or discount any vote that I think fits in this guideline.

3. Votes will not be counted unless you post the link to the debate you voted on in this thread.

4. Anyone can join, but by joining you agree to the rules listed.

5. Only votes made after the time this forum was posted, will be counted.

I will draw the raffle on Christmas, and announce the winner. If this goes really well I will add more prizes to the raffle before then. Good luck!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 1:12:18 PM
At 11/25/2013 1:11:09 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
I cant vote.

Did you ask airmax1227 yet?
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 1:13:38 PM
At 11/25/2013 1:12:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 11/25/2013 1:11:09 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
I cant vote.

Did you ask airmax1227 yet?

Nah man. I'll go ask. Sign me up.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 2:17:34 PM
At 11/25/2013 1:01:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Hello everyone! Time for a new voting incentive, due to a recent complaint on lack of votes.

I am hosting a raffle competition, and the winner will receive their choice of an Xbox One gaming console, or a PS4 console of your choice!

Here is how it works: Every time you vote, your name will be added to the raffle. That being said, the more votes you have, the better chance you have at being called in the raffle.

RULES

1. Debates voted must contain good evidence that the debate was read and understood properly.

2. Forfeited debates marked as a loss or win, strictly on the basis of being forfeited will not be counted. I reserve the right to count or discount any vote that I think fits in this guideline.

3. Votes will not be counted unless you post the link to the debate you voted on in this thread.

I will draw the raffle on Christmas, and announce the winner. If this goes really well I will add more prizes to the raffle before then. Good luck!

how do the tickets work
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 2:19:40 PM
I'll do it too...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 2:31:26 PM
Cool beans.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 3:08:09 PM

RULES

This can't possibly be real.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 4:05:50 PM
At 11/25/2013 3:08:09 PM, Heineken wrote:

RULES

It is. TUF did a voting contest not too long ago where the prizes were an iPad, an Xbox 360, and a 50 dollar gift card. I know for sure he's for real because I got the iPad. I would get voting if I were you guys :p. As for me I'm gonna abstain from this because I already won a prize in the past
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 4:57:28 PM
At 11/25/2013 4:05:50 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/25/2013 3:08:09 PM, Heineken wrote:

RULES

It is. TUF did a voting contest not too long ago where the prizes were an iPad, an Xbox 360, and a 50 dollar gift card. I know for sure he's for real because I got the iPad. I would get voting if I were you guys :p. As for me I'm gonna abstain from this because I already won a prize in the past

Well, that's mighty generous.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 6:32:17 PM
i could really care less
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 7:41:23 PM
At 11/25/2013 2:11:08 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I presume one raffle ticket per qualified vote?

Yes sir!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 7:42:56 PM
At 11/25/2013 2:17:34 PM, Mikal wrote:

RULES

how do the tickets work

Every time you vote your chances to win increase. I will record a screen capture video of the raffle drawing at the end.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 7:43:32 PM
At 11/25/2013 2:19:40 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I'll do it too...

Great to have you!
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 10:12:47 PM
Do debates I voted on yesterday count? I voted on three good debates yesterday.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 1:54:53 AM
At 11/25/2013 10:12:47 PM, Subutai wrote:
Do debates I voted on yesterday count? I voted on three good debates yesterday.

Only the ones made after this thread was made, sorry!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2013 9:06:01 AM
At 11/26/2013 8:26:18 AM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
Im on track to vote.

Sweet good luck!!