Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

PatriotPerson is now running for president.

PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 5:58:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes, that's right! I'm running!

I've taken the time to counter MassiveDump's fourteen points so it resembles my wishes. Take a look-see:

1. I will not turn DDO purple, rather I shall turn it blue and white. Wouldn't that look cool?

2. MassiveDump's second point is wrong for many reasons. First of all, his ideas narrow down voting way too much. His explained areas are all already covered: "Who do you agree with?" is already there and clearly stated. "Who pasted the most links?" falls under "Who used the most reliable sources". MassiveDump's idea of "Who used charts and youtube videos?" not only falls under voting for sources, but for better arguments. His idea of who told you to vote for them more is completely unneeded.

3. MassiveDump's third point is flawed because if there are no voting requirements, trolls and idiotic children will vote all for one person and leave a horrid RFD.

4. This idea is absolutely horrible. The website is called "Debate.org" not "Poll.org"

5. This is also a bad idea, because elo bases on the skills of debaters, which would be a shame to lose.

6. Now this is just messed up. If you do so, what would the website be called, "Opinionsforumsandpolls.org"?

7. Mafia should not be ban-able. Because, freedom.

8. This is flawed because this would cancel MassiveDump's own videos. And imabench's "Weekly Stupid" gives us a good look at the thoughts of our fellow debaters, no matter how stupid those thoughts may be.

9. Wouldn't that clutter up the screen? It's better to just check the threads that you are more interested in back and forth.

10. Watch your language.

11. You mean like the opinions and forums?

12. Posting what people want is completely possible in the "Debate.org" themed forums.

13. Not everyone likes ponies, Mr. Dump.

14. No.

Those are my "fourteen points". If you are wondering what the flip I'm talking about, refer to Mr. Dump's points: http://www.debate.org...
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:02:38 PM
At 12/1/2013 5:58:14 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I've taken the time to counter MassiveDump's fourteen points so it resembles my wishes. Take a look-see:

1. I will not turn DDO purple, rather I shall turn it blue and white. Wouldn't that look cool?

No.

2. MassiveDump's second point is wrong for many reasons. First of all, his ideas narrow down voting way too much. His explained areas are all already covered: "Who do you agree with?" is already there and clearly stated. "Who pasted the most links?" falls under "Who used the most reliable sources". MassiveDump's idea of "Who used charts and youtube videos?" not only falls under voting for sources, but for better arguments. His idea of who told you to vote for them more is completely unneeded.

So the point on your platform is that my point is wrong? That's just sill.

3. MassiveDump's third point is flawed because if there are no voting requirements, trolls and idiotic children will vote all for one person and leave a horrid RFD.

See #2

4. This idea is absolutely horrible. The website is called "Debate.org" not "Poll.org"

See #2

5. This is also a bad idea, because elo bases on the skills of debaters, which would be a shame to lose.

Jeebus, do you even HAVE a platform?

6. Now this is just messed up. If you do so, what would the website be called, "Opinionsforumsandpolls.org"?

-_-

Point 7 was edited.

8. This is flawed because this would cancel MassiveDump's own videos. And imabench's "Weekly Stupid" gives us a good look at the thoughts of our fellow debaters, no matter how stupid those thoughts may be.

See #2. Also, gave a f*ck.

9. Wouldn't that clutter up the screen? It's better to just check the threads that you are more interested in back and forth.

See #f*cking2

10. Watch your language.

So you plan to CENSOR us? PHAH!

See #2

12. Posting what people want is completely possible in the "Debate.org" themed forums.

Bulllllshi1t.

See #2.

14. No.

Fair point. I like this idea. Vote PatriotPerson because no.

Those are my "fourteen points". If you are wondering what the flip I'm talking about, refer to Mr. Dump's points: http://www.debate.org...
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:04:42 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:02:38 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/1/2013 5:58:14 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

No.

So the point on your platform is that my point is wrong? That's just sill.

See #2

See #2

Jeebus, do you even HAVE a platform?

-_-

Point 7 was edited.

See #2. Also, gave a f*ck.

See #f*cking2

10. Watch your language.

So you plan to CENSOR us? PHAH!

See #2

Bulllllshi1t.

See #2.

14. No.

Fair point. I like this idea. Vote PatriotPerson because no.

Save your opinions for later, brother. The election hasn't even begun.
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:04:50 PM
I'm wavering considerably between Patriot and Massive. They should do battle for my vote.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:05:57 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:04:50 PM, Noumena wrote:
I'm wavering considerably between Patriot and Massive. They should do battle for my vote.

All certainly do that. But it'll probably be seriousness with a side of joking (me) vs. complete trolling (Dump).
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:07:13 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:05:57 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

All certainly do that. But it'll probably be seriousness with a side of joking (me) vs. complete trolling (Dump).

Good first punch. Let's see how the red devil responds.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:08:33 PM

EXCYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE ME?!
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:09:07 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:07:13 PM, Noumena wrote:

Ok so if you HAD to side with one of us, who would you choose? Keep in mind I don't care. Just say whomever you truly would.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:10:42 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:08:33 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

EXCYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE ME?!

See, people? Do you want a president who results to such behavior? I think not.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:11:20 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:09:07 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

Ok so if you HAD to side with one of us, who would you choose? Keep in mind I don't care. Just say whomever you truly would.

I can't answer that yet. I'm still on the fence you see.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:12:25 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:11:20 PM, Noumena wrote:

I get it. It's like Obama and Romney.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:12:40 PM

What if I told you that Patriot Person wasn't actually running?
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:13:21 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:12:40 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

You would be lying.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:13:54 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:12:25 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I get it. It's like Obama and Romney.

In a sense lol. Two clowns trying to make people take them seriously? Dear god de ja vu.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:15:00 PM

Omg left turn
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:15:18 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:13:21 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

You would be lying.

NO U.

Because, you see, bench and I agreed that this race would be completely between us. No one else is allowed to run.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:16:50 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:15:18 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

You would be lying.

NO U.

Because, you see, bench and I agreed that this race would be completely between us. No one else is allowed to run.

Oh yeah? let's see how well that turns out for you.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:22:23 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:16:50 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 12/1/2013 6:15:18 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

You would be lying.

NO U.

Oh yeah? let's see how well that turns out for you.

No one is allowed to vote for you.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:23:14 PM
No one is allowed to vote for you.

Could you act mature for once?
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:23:48 PM
Nvm. Massive is the obvious choice. Just look at his glorious hair.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:25:37 PM
Look how Massive stands his ground. Wow. Such glory. Much graceful.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:26:40 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:25:37 PM, Noumena wrote:

I'm standing my ground.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:27:06 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:23:48 PM, Noumena wrote:

He's just the Ninger.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:27:51 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:26:40 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

I'm standing my ground.

Massive just shot you. You were in his personal space. I'm writing this from Florida so it's legal.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:28:52 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:27:06 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:

He's just the Ninger.

That word is very offensive to our people.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:29:03 PM

He's just the Ninger.

A ninger with DELEGATES.
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:29:03 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:27:51 PM, Noumena wrote:

I'm standing my ground.

Massive just shot you. You were in his personal space. I'm writing this from Florida so it's legal.

I'm writing this from Colorado, so....

I guess I don't know...
PatriotPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:29:39 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:29:03 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

He's just the Ninger.

A ninger with DELEGATES.

And I'm PP with sweg.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 6:30:05 PM
At 12/1/2013 6:29:03 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 12/1/2013 6:27:51 PM, Noumena wrote:

I'm standing my ground.

I'm writing this from Colorado, so....

I guess I don't know...

Yer clearly high on that Colorodo green. Seek medical help.