Total Posts:81|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Wait. Just a F*cking. Second.

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 7:38:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Last Year's Ballot
Airmax
Larz
KingDebater (obligatorily)

This Year's Ballot
TUF
PatriotPerson
MassiveDump
imabench
xXCryptoXx
KingDebater
YYW
and NOW,
Cody_Franklin

I say we all rank them 1-8. Go.
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 7:45:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 7:38:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Last Year's Ballot
Airmax
Larz
KingDebater (obligatorily)

This Year's Ballot
TUF
PatriotPerson
MassiveDump
imabench
xXCryptoXx
KingDebater
YYW

I am not running.

and NOW,
Cody_Franklin

I say we all rank them 1-8. Go.
Tsar of DDO
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:08:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 7:45:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 7:38:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Last Year's Ballot
Airmax
Larz
KingDebater (obligatorily)

This Year's Ballot
TUF
PatriotPerson
MassiveDump
imabench
xXCryptoXx
KingDebater
YYW

I am not running.

Yes you are.
and NOW,
Cody_Franklin

I say we all rank them 1-8. Go.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:20:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Cody is running?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:32:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If so I vote Cody. Cody 4ever. Let's make up some stupid rhymes for a our campaign slogans!
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:46:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 10:32:12 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
If so I vote Cody. Cody 4ever. Let's make up some stupid rhymes for a our campaign slogans!

My Official Campaign Slogan:

I love you all like hell!....................... Except for G-W-L

;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 11:14:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 10:46:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:32:12 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
If so I vote Cody. Cody 4ever. Let's make up some stupid rhymes for a our campaign slogans!

My Official Campaign Slogan:

I love you all like hell!....................... Except for G-W-L

;D

GOLD!

But two many dots. I think I'm going to make that point 15. No more than three dots in a row.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 11:15:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 11:14:08 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:46:16 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2013 10:32:12 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
If so I vote Cody. Cody 4ever. Let's make up some stupid rhymes for a our campaign slogans!

My Official Campaign Slogan:

I love you all like hell!....................... Except for G-W-L

;D

GOLD!

But two many dots. I think I'm going to make that point 15. No more than three dots in a row.

...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 11:55:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 7:38:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Last Year's Ballot
Airmax
Larz
KingDebater (obligatorily)

This Year's Ballot
TUF
PatriotPerson
MassiveDump
imabench
xXCryptoXx
KingDebater
YYW
and NOW,
Cody_Franklin

I say we all rank them 1-8. Go.

1. KingDebater
(Every now and then, you've got to treat yourself)
2. Imabench
3. MassiveDump
4. TUF
5. PatriotPerson
6. YYW
7. Cody_Franklin
8. xXCryptoXx

Yay, I won!
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:04:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 10:08:08 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/2/2013 7:45:49 AM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 7:38:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Last Year's Ballot
Airmax
Larz
KingDebater (obligatorily)

This Year's Ballot
TUF
PatriotPerson
MassiveDump
imabench
xXCryptoXx
KingDebater
YYW

I am not running.
Yes you are.

No. I'm not.

and NOW,
Cody_Franklin

I say we all rank them 1-8. Go.
Tsar of DDO
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:28:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For all intents and purposes, it is TUF vs Cody. Imabench may end up being the new Freedo and Party party (deja vu).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 2:29:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 2:28:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For all intents and purposes, it is TUF vs Cody. Imabench may end up being the new Freedo and Party party (deja vu).

It's Imabench v. TUF v. Cody. Don't count out the underdog. ;)
Tsar of DDO
Eitan_Zohar
Posts: 2,697
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:16:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:01:35 PM, innomen wrote:
Bench is running? Cool.

Oh please.
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:33:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:16:34 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:01:35 PM, innomen wrote:
Bench is running? Cool.

Oh please.

I know bench pretty well, I may just endorse him.
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:36:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:23:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:01:35 PM, innomen wrote:
Bench is running? Cool.

I'm inclined to vote for him.

Actually I'd be torn between you and Bench, the two of you would make a good team.
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:44:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:36:33 PM, innomen wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:23:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:01:35 PM, innomen wrote:
Bench is running? Cool.

I'm inclined to vote for him.

Actually I'd be torn between you and Bench, the two of you would make a good team.

I'm not running. I think Imabench would make a lovely president, though.
Tsar of DDO
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:48:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 2:29:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 2:28:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For all intents and purposes, it is TUF vs Cody. Imabench may end up being the new Freedo and Party party (deja vu).

It's Imabench v. TUF v. Cody. Don't count out the underdog. ;)

Vs. YYW
Nolite Timere
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:50:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol at the mix of pretentiousness and sycophancy. Always the same. I will get sick if bench is elected president of DDO.
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:00:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:48:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 12/2/2013 2:29:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 2:28:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For all intents and purposes, it is TUF vs Cody. Imabench may end up being the new Freedo and Party party (deja vu).

It's Imabench v. TUF v. Cody. Don't count out the underdog. ;)

Vs. YYW

I am not running.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:01:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:50:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol at the mix of pretentiousness and sycophancy. Always the same. I will get sick if bench is elected president of DDO.

No you won't.
Tsar of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:42:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 3:50:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol at the mix of pretentiousness and sycophancy. Always the same. I will get sick if bench is elected president of DDO.

Well you just gave everyone a damn good reason to vote for me now :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:46:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 4:42:53 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:50:20 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
lol at the mix of pretentiousness and sycophancy. Always the same. I will get sick if bench is elected president of DDO.

Well you just gave everyone a damn good reason to vote for me now :P

That was very clever, not obvious at all.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 5:30:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/2/2013 4:00:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:48:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 12/2/2013 2:29:57 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/2/2013 2:28:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
For all intents and purposes, it is TUF vs Cody. Imabench may end up being the new Freedo and Party party (deja vu).

It's Imabench v. TUF v. Cody. Don't count out the underdog. ;)

Vs. YYW

I am not running.

Yes you are.