Jump to topic:

Can you block/unfriend other accounts?

Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 6:43:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I added this guy as a friend - but now he's being a total butt. Can I block him or unfriendly him?
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 6:51:43 PM
At 12/3/2013 6:43:49 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I added this guy as a friend - but now he's being a total butt. Can I block him or unfriendly him?

Yes, if you go to his account you should be able to report or block him, and I'm pretty sure you can unfriendly people. That's all I know, because if haven't had to do that yet.
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 7:04:34 PM

To block:

Go to their profile --> Click "Block this person" --> Select the extent of your block --> Click "Block Member".

To unfriend:

Click on your picture in the upper right corner --> Click "Account Dashboard" --> Under "My Account", click "My Friends" --> To the far right of each person you are friends with, there is an "X"; click it --> A message will pop up; click "OK".
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 7:10:29 PM
At 12/3/2013 7:04:34 PM, Subutai wrote:

To block:

Go to their profile --> Click "Block this person" --> Select the extent of your block --> Click "Block Member".

To unfriend:

Click on your picture in the upper right corner --> Click "Account Dashboard" --> Under "My Account", click "My Friends" --> To the far right of each person you are friends with, there is an "X"; click it --> A message will pop up; click "OK".

Thank you; this is helpful. I'm not on my laptop right now but I want to unfriendly this guy right now. I'll block him if he keeps being weird. Thank you, thank you.
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 7:59:02 PM
At 12/3/2013 7:10:29 PM, Beverlee wrote:
At 12/3/2013 7:04:34 PM, Subutai wrote:

To block:

To unfriend:

Thank you; this is helpful. I'm not on my laptop right now but I want to unfriendly this guy right now. I'll block him if he keeps being weird. Thank you, thank you.

UNFRIEND... Stupid spellchecker... lol