Jump to topic:

Anarchy

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 8:28:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Right now you may have come on this thread to look at stuff about the presidential election. We are being consumed by this, but what happens if no one votes? Do we have no government. Airmax's reign will be legally over, and we won't have new leadership.

I recommend to everyone that we boycott the elections and create an anarchy! Anarchy brings the greatest reform, and this is probably the best thing we can do for DDO. Everyone support my movement for anarchy!
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 8:29:22 AM
It won't happen. Because I can confirm that I will vote. If I'm the only one who votes, cool. But anarchy won't happen as long as I'm here to f*ck up your dreams.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 9:22:44 AM
At 12/4/2013 8:29:22 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
It won't happen. Because I can confirm that I will vote. If I'm the only one who votes, cool. But anarchy won't happen as long as I'm here to f*ck up your dreams.

We shall see, MassiveDump... We shall see.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:11:39 PM
Yeah, so screw this whole anarchy thing. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm the Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief now (that's Ms. MisMisMisMis if you want) assigned by Freedo who is apparently the Emperor. Lol well thanks for the lack of support everybody.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9