Jump to topic:

Your Adored Leader Returns To The Throne

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:40:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lo, the trumpets blare, all gather to hear the tremendous news.

It was nearly 2 years ago that the DDO public unanimously voted to install me as their lifelong Dictator in a completely fair election that wasn't even rigged at all, mostly. I then switched to the more catchy name of Emperor. And such a glorious rule I have had. My people love me and I love my people. But I have been busy which royal business outside of the motherland and have not had much time for her. My activity has been low and my signature, containing my official title, mysteriously disappeared. A whole generation of DDOers have arrived without knowing their Great Giver and Grand Poobah on High. I come before you now to declare my magnificent return to The Throne of propaganda. All shall know The Empire; the Glorious Empire.

And don't forget! All citizens are entitled to claim the prestige of a royal cabinet position within my horribly complicated and redundant bureaucracy.

Official Rules for Obtaining a Title:
1. It must be unreasonably long, imply an abuse of power and/or be, in ways, somewhat contradictory, or ironic or sarcastic or whatever. Or something. Something, something, something.
2. You may apply any such title to yourself.
3. You may even apply any such title to someone beside yourself if it is particularly brilliant and/or horrendous and the person you apply it is unfortunate enough to have not yet claimed a title.
4. ???????????
5. You may never ever ever never ever, not ever, under any circumstances, for any reason, without exception, in any universe, for any intent, change your title! Unless you want to. Then it's a requirement. Probably.

After you have a title, it is suggested that you place it in your signature, with "of the FREEDO Bureaucracy" added to the end of it, like it's shown here.

Here is a full list of positions I have bestowed, including members no longer active.

IMPERIAL CABINET

imabench: Official "Chair-Man" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

JaxsonRaine: Official "Jed" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

000ike: Official "The Extremely Corrupt Woman of Male Qualifications Who Lords Over and Presides Over the Massively Non-Existent Electorate of Herself, Whilst Parading Naked With Clothes on in Front of the Extreme High Lord Executioner Wizard on His Days Off" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

blackhawk1331: Official "Supreme Czar and Primary Share Holder of The Highly Armed Department for Armory Reduction" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

tvellalott: Official "The Supercalifragilisticeplalidocious, and Also Very Good at Crafts, Almighty Controller and Administrator of Antidisestablishmentarianism" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

socialpinko(Noumena): Official "The Official Spy for Spying on Scumbag Pinkos on Behalf of the Glorious and Benevolent Dictatorship of the Honorable FREEDO May He Never Die" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Detectableninja: Official "Official Minister and Bribe Collector for Anti-heroes, Lollipops, Thoroughbreds of Sin, Crime, Crime-fighting, Cats, and Criminal Cats who Fight Crime from His Tower Constructed Entirely of Poetry, Literature, Alternative Rock, and Chocolate (Half of which is Chocolate that Specializes in Toppling South American Communist Dictatorships)" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

thett3: Official "Kittens" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Oberherr: Official "Secret Police-Not-Gordan-Also-Known-As-Masterchief-Spartan-Warrior-Badass-Personified-Master-Of-Arms-Every-Atom-In-My-Body-Is-A-WMD-Commissioner" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Man-is-good: Official "Straight-Man" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

MrBrooks: Official "Imperial Chancellor of the Dreadnought Division of the FREEDO Imperial Naval Academy of New York. My job will be to ensure that all imperial New Yorker cadets of the Freedo Naval Academy are trained in the art of aeronautical dreadnought maneuvers" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Buddamoose: Official "The Magister for the advancement of chaos, disorder, looting, pillaging, hysteria, rioting, and rationer of butterfinger candy-bars" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Kyro90: Official "The incredible-Magical-slick-Stellar-Second-to-none-Super-Duper-Dazzling-Awesome-fluffy-cool-hot-best-kitty-kat-like-secretary of OberHerr" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

lannan13: Official "FREEDO's Imperial Marine Corp Commandant of the...yes...FREEDO bureaucracy" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

UnStupendousMan: Official "The Official and glorious head of the UnStupendous agency of the Board of Awful in the OMG WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU ARE JUST TAKING UP SPACE administration and official supervisor of secret messages, poisons and assassins looking to depose and/or destroy FREEDO and his closest comrades" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Mestari: Official "Reasonable Person in Charge of the Administering of Contradictory, False, and Dishonest Titles" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Zaradi: Official "Kittens Eater" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

thephfactor: Official "Secretary of Drug Legalization Enforcement and Who Also Loves Bacon" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Jonbonbon: "Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief" (Ms. MisMisMisMis) of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

So don't be shy! Sign right up and help expand the empire! Don't forget to talk fancy, wash behind your ears, and may the force be ever in your favor!

Imperial Seal of Approval: http://www.wombatilim.com...

(Anyone with a title is officially authorized to use the Seal)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:49:54 PM
At 12/4/2013 1:46:19 PM, innomen wrote:
All Hail!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:51:38 PM
WHAT:?}|

CHICKEN DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE ANYMORE?

Anyways.................................................................................................

I am thinking of a title.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:53:18 PM
At 12/4/2013 1:51:38 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
WHAT:?}|

CHICKEN DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE ANYMORE?

Anyways.................................................................................................

I am thinking of a title.

I probably missed a few people. If you can find them, I'll have it added.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 1:58:09 PM
All I could find.

I shows up on the search results for people, but it isn't there.

Chicken : Disciple of Koopin Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO And Servant of Kfc.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:05:21 PM
At 12/4/2013 1:40:37 PM, FREEDO wrote:

It was nearly 2 years ago that the DDO public unanimously voted to install me as their lifelong Dictator in a completely fair election that wasn't even rigged at all, mostly. I then switched to the more catchy name of Emperor. And such a glorious rule I have had. My people love me and I love my people. But I have been busy which royal business outside of the motherland and have not had much time for her. My activity has been low and my signature, containing my official title, mysteriously disappeared. A whole generation of DDOers have arrived without knowing their Great Giver and Grand Poobah on High. I come before you now to declare my magnificent return to The Throne of propaganda. All shall know The Empire; the Glorious Empire.

And don't forget! All citizens are entitled to claim the prestige of a royal cabinet position within my horribly complicated and redundant bureaucracy.

1. It must be unreasonably long, imply an abuse of power and/or be, in ways, somewhat contradictory, or ironic or sarcastic or whatever. Or something. Something, something, something.
3. You may even apply any such title to someone beside yourself if it is particularly brilliant and/or horrendous and the person you apply it is unfortunate enough to have not yet claimed a title.
4. ???????????
5. You may never ever ever never ever, not ever, under any circumstances, for any reason, without exception, in any universe, for any intent, change your title! Unless you want to. Then it's a requirement. Probably.

After you have a title, it is suggested that you place it in your signature, with "of the FREEDO Bureaucracy" added to the end of it, like it's shown here.

Here is a full list of positions I have bestowed, including members no longer active.

IMPERIAL CABINET

000ike: Official "The Extremely Corrupt Woman of Male Qualifications Who Lords Over and Presides Over the Massively Non-Existent Electorate of Herself, Whilst Parading Naked With Clothes on in Front of the Extreme High Lord Executioner Wizard on His Days Off" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

blackhawk1331: Official "Supreme Czar and Primary Share Holder of The Highly Armed Department for Armory Reduction" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

tvellalott: Official "The Supercalifragilisticeplalidocious, and Also Very Good at Crafts, Almighty Controller and Administrator of Antidisestablishmentarianism" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

socialpinko(Noumena): Official "The Official Spy for Spying on Scumbag Pinkos on Behalf of the Glorious and Benevolent Dictatorship of the Honorable FREEDO May He Never Die" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Detectableninja: Official "Official Minister and Bribe Collector for Anti-heroes, Lollipops, Thoroughbreds of Sin, Crime, Crime-fighting, Cats, and Criminal Cats who Fight Crime from His Tower Constructed Entirely of Poetry, Literature, Alternative Rock, and Chocolate (Half of which is Chocolate that Specializes in Toppling South American Communist Dictatorships)" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Oberherr: Official "Secret Police-Not-Gordan-Also-Known-As-Masterchief-Spartan-Warrior-Badass-Personified-Master-Of-Arms-Every-Atom-In-My-Body-Is-A-WMD-Commissioner" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

MrBrooks: Official "Imperial Chancellor of the Dreadnought Division of the FREEDO Imperial Naval Academy of New York. My job will be to ensure that all imperial New Yorker cadets of the Freedo Naval Academy are trained in the art of aeronautical dreadnought maneuvers" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Buddamoose: Official "The Magister for the advancement of chaos, disorder, looting, pillaging, hysteria, rioting, and rationer of butterfinger candy-bars" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Kyro90: Official "The incredible-Magical-slick-Stellar-Second-to-none-Super-Duper-Dazzling-Awesome-fluffy-cool-hot-best-kitty-kat-like-secretary of OberHerr" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

lannan13: Official "FREEDO's Imperial Marine Corp Commandant of the...yes...FREEDO bureaucracy" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

UnStupendousMan: Official "The Official and glorious head of the UnStupendous agency of the Board of Awful in the OMG WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU ARE JUST TAKING UP SPACE administration and official supervisor of secret messages, poisons and assassins looking to depose and/or destroy FREEDO and his closest comrades" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Mestari: Official "Reasonable Person in Charge of the Administering of Contradictory, False, and Dishonest Titles" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

thephfactor: Official "Secretary of Drug Legalization Enforcement and Who Also Loves Bacon" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Jonbonbon: "Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief" (Ms. MisMisMisMis) of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

So don't be shy! Sign right up and help expand the empire! Don't forget to talk fancy, wash behind your ears, and may the force be ever in your favor!

I'd be happy to be a part of your empire, can I have a title oh great FREEDO?
Turn around, go back.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:06:01 PM
At 12/4/2013 1:49:54 PM, imabench wrote:
All Hail!
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:07:57 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:05:21 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I'd be happy to be a part of your empire, can I have a title oh great FREEDO?

Just make one and so it shall be.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:08:05 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:06:01 PM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
All Hail!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:08:28 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:08:05 PM, thett3 wrote:
All Hail!
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:09:36 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:08:28 PM, KingDebater wrote:
All Hail!
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:10:33 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:09:36 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
All Hail!

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:13:07 PM
Then I shall be the Official "Gracious entity of mystery and grandeur" of the FREEDO bureaucracy. Mind if I add this to my sig?
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:19:11 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:10:33 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
All Hail!
Turn around, go back.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 2:50:21 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:13:07 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Then I shall be the Official "Gracious entity of mystery and grandeur" of the FREEDO bureaucracy. Mind if I add this to my sig?

edit. Made it considerably longer and better.
Turn around, go back.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 7:31:45 PM
At 12/4/2013 2:19:11 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
All Hail!
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 7:31:47 PM
At 12/4/2013 7:31:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 12/4/2013 1:53:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
*throws kisses*

I'll sign up for your cabinet.

I think my signature looks quite nice now.
Nolite Timere
2-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:10:08 PM
At 12/4/2013 3:10:02 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Sign me up for official bitch.

Wait.... are demanding to be an 'official' and calling Freedo a bitch or are you asking for the title, 'official bitch.' Either way makes sense and sounds like something you'd say.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:14:24 PM
I would like to petition to be the "Official Super Secret, Beholden to No One, Minister of Spies, Covert Affairs, Assassinations, Election Rigging, Fair Election Insurers and Rumor Control"
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:48:35 AM

Jonbonbon: Official "Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief" (Ms. MisMisMisMis) of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Chicken: Official "Disciple of Koopin Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO And Servant of Kfc" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Mysterious_Stranger: Official "Gracious hat tilting glass raising entity of mystery and grandeur who glides elegantly from Kether to Malkuth whilst puffing the bleak and everlasting cigarette of nihilism and vacant sexual desire" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

MassiveDump: Official "Bitch" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

xXCryptoXx: Official "Dictating Administrator Ruled By The People For The People For the Religious Freedom of all Individuals and The Persecution of all Religious Individuals and Religions that Are Deemed Unworthy" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

ConservativePolitico: Official "Super Secret, Beholden to No One, Minister of Spies, Covert Affairs, Assassinations, Election Rigging, Fair Election Insurers and Rumor Control" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:52:22 AM
I would like to join in as "the only black guy"
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
2-D
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 1:01:31 AM
At 12/4/2013 7:31:45 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/4/2013 2:19:11 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
All Hail!

I've been going to a Unitarian Universalist church in my area and every great emperor needs a line to God. Is there room for an, "Atheist representative of God to the Unitarian Universalist Church for the New World Order reunification of mankind," position open?
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 2:26:12 PM
At 12/4/2013 1:40:37 PM, FREEDO wrote:

4. ???????????

IMPERIAL CABINET

Is it alright if I take the position of Official Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men?
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 5:18:52 PM
Imabench: Official "Chair-Man" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Jonbonbon: Official "Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief" (Ms. MisMisMisMis) of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Chicken: Official "Disciple of Koopin Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO And Servant of Kfc" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

Mysterious_Stranger: Official "Gracious hat tilting glass raising entity of mystery and grandeur who glides elegantly from Kether to Malkuth whilst puffing the bleak and everlasting cigarette of nihilism and vacant sexual desire" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

MassiveDump: Official "Bitch" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

xXCryptoXx: Official "Dictating Administrator Ruled By The People For The People For the Religious Freedom of all Individuals and The Persecution of all Religious Individuals and Religions that Are Deemed Unworthy" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

ConservativePolitico: Official "Super Secret, Beholden to No One, Minister of Spies, Covert Affairs, Assassinations, Election Rigging, Fair Election Insurers and Rumor Control" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

yay842: Official "Only black guy" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

2-D: Official "Atheist representative of God to the Unitarian Universalist Church for the New World Order reunification of mankind" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.

TheOncomingStorm: Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2013 7:01:46 PM
At 12/6/2013 5:33:06 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
I don't know what kind of government you run here FREEDO, but its badass.

I think it deserves the imperial seal of approval:

http://www.wombatilim.com...
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9