Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 10:55:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And the winner is.....

(dramatic drumroll)
(Still a dramatic drumroll)
(Its a very long drum roll)
THIS GUY! -----> http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 10:57:13 PM
At 12/4/2013 10:56:29 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
You made me click your link after your exceedingly long drum roll.

Dick.

You know I cant resist trolling people when the opportunity presents itself ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 10:57:57 PM
At 12/4/2013 10:57:13 PM, imabench wrote:

Dick.

You have a sickness.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 10:59:41 PM
At 12/4/2013 10:57:57 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Dick.

You have a sickness.

And it has made me famous

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:00:22 PM
At 12/4/2013 10:59:41 PM, imabench wrote:

Dick.

You have a sickness.

Like the Elephant Man?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:00:48 PM
At 12/4/2013 11:00:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Dick.

You have a sickness.

Like the Elephant Man?

Yep! :D

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2013 11:01:28 PM
At 12/4/2013 11:00:48 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/4/2013 11:00:22 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Dick.

You have a sickness.

Like the Elephant Man?

Yep! :D

Are you proud?

http://upload.wikimedia.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 7:55:19 AM

Dick.

I nearly screamed
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 8:58:03 AM
I just hovered over the link to see the name.

Lol loopholes.

Also, for those of you who don't want to click it, it's Cheetah Guy.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:10:45 AM
At 12/5/2013 8:55:43 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Too much Liberalism.

Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:18:52 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:10:45 AM, imabench wrote:
Too much Liberalism.

Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president

Kfc
Nolite Timere
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:49:00 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:18:52 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Too much Liberalism.

Kfc

You are instigating war Crypto
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:50:49 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:49:00 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Too much Liberalism.

Kfc

dude relax, kfc is a sacred tradition to DDO

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:52:01 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:50:49 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/5/2013 10:49:00 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Too much Liberalism.

Kfc

dude relax, kfc is a sacred tradition to DDO

What is it? And why would you us KFC?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 11:59:50 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:52:01 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Long Ago DDO was plunged into a dark age known to many simply as 'The Rune Wars' where everybody struggled tooth and nail to try to have their voice heard in the opinions section without being berated by everyone else who also happened to be in that forum. It was a time when Intellectual discussion was nonexistent, and anyone who tried to have one would be shunned and berated off the site by the hundreds of trolls who ran the site.

The Rune Wars marked the end of the age of trolls, an age where smart people lied low and tried to avoid being identified as intellectuals to avoid being harassed off the site. During the age of trolls, DDO was nothing more then a giant stupid contest where people who acted the most retarded had the most power. Then along came the Rune Wars, a series of struggles that took place over the course of ten months that was started when these same intellectual people came out of hiding and asserted their intelligence onto the forums. Nobody knows who was the first one to lead the charge and try to spark a good discussion on the forums, but many other intellectual people followed and tried to make DDO a safe haven for intelligent discussion, rather then just a giant troll fest.

They were tremendously outnumbered, and many of them ended up being driven off the site by the massive hordes of trolls who fought them in the Rune Wars. Those who wouldnt berated off the site simply left on their own accord in fear that they would be next.... Thats the reason why there are so few people left on DDO who have stuck around for 4-5 years that the site has been possible. At several points during the Rune Wars, so few smart people were left that the revolting faction of smart people would have to retreat back into hiding and feign that they had fled the site, only to come back en masse once their numbers grew enough for them to keep putting up a fight. These periods of going into brief hiding until reinforcements appeared is why the Rune Wars are referred to plurally, because it wasnt one continuous conflict, but it also wasnt a series of wars with clear distinct time periods of peace between both factions.

I didnt come to DDO until long after the Rune Wars ended, but the leader of the troll army shared much in common with me, which is why many people on DDO are antsy about my presence. The Dark one who was the undeniable king of the troll horde during the Rune Wars was known as 'Fluffy', a troll who was enough of a d*ck to everyone to be king of the trolls, yet still barely smart enough to know how to bend his minions to his will and wage war against those who wanted to make DDO a safe haven for smart people, rather then just an uncultured camp for trolls to stew in. Fluffy was the one who formally declared war against the intellectuals of the site who wanted to make DDO better, and for the longest time, he ruled DDO with an iron fist.

There werent any real mods back in DDO during its early days, meaning that there was no check on Fluffy's power as king of the Troll Horde. Back then, whoever had the most peers ruled over the site and could bend it to his will. The Rune Wars were the first time ever someone tried to challenge Fluffy's rule over the site with his troll horde, and for the longest time, it appeared that they would fail and that Fluffy and his army would triumph in the rune wars.

But then the intellectuals devised an ingenious plan to bring down Fluffy and his iron-fisted rule over DDO. The plan was to come up with a catchphrase that they could post in any conversation that trolls would try to derail in order to piss them off, literally trolling the troll horde. The intellectuals disagreed what the catchphrase should be, how long it should be, etc until one person who was relatively unknown stood up and hatched the perfect catchphrase.

His name was Koopin.

Koopin was an intellectual who admitted to enjoying trolling his fellow smart people every once in a while, a trait that no one else at the time had back then. Koopin was the one whose deep knowledge of how trolls can be tamed or thwarted allowed him to devise the perfect catchphrase to beat the trolls.

'kfc'

It was short enough that anyone could post it and remember it, while random enough to completely bring any fight to a sudden stop, while also catchy enough for trolls to adopt and use on each other for the fun of it..... The term 'kfc' is literally the plague that the intellectuals created to destroy the troll horde. The phrase was used as a response to anything a troll would post to try to derail a conversation, and the science behind the strategy was brilliant because it revealed the secret to beating a troll.

Ignoring trolls doesnt make them go away, acknowledging their presence and giving a completely neutral yet dismissive response to whatever they post over and over is what drives them away, and nobody knew that until the phrase 'kfc' came along. Intellectuals were soon using the phrase 'kfc' all over the site to drive trolls out of their posts and allow for intellectual discussion to take root.

The phrase spread like wildfire. At first only smart people used it against trolls criticizing their intellectual posts, but then something completely unexpected even from Koopin happened..... The trolls began to use the phrase on each other just to annoy each other, oblivious to the fact that every time someone used the phrase 'kfc', they drew further and further away from the power of Fluffy by causing division among the troll horde held together up until then only by the iron will of Fluffy.

Fluffy hated the phrase kfc to no extent, because it was a stubborn form of resistance to his rule that had absolutely no meaning or relevance, yet the phrase somehow hypnotized his own troll horde into using it on each other, tearing apart that which he had struggled for so long to build. Fluffy tried to hide his hatred for the phrase kfc, but his minions soon found out about it, and they trolled the ever loving f*ck out of him with the phrase once they learned he hated it....

Within weeks, Fluffy had been driven out of power by his own troll horde who found it hysterical that their alleged troll hero could be driven insane by such a meaningless catchphrase. The intellectuals though seized the opportunity to end the troll wars once and for all now that Fluffy was no longer in power, so they kept fighting fire with fire and keeping the trolls in check by using the phrase 'kfc' to protect intellectual conversations from being derailed by trolls. Two months after the fall of Fluffy, the troll horde had grown so divided and unorganized that they no longer tried to derail every intellectual discussion they could find, and they simply began to leave the smart people who wanted to have smart conversations to themselves.

And just like that, the Rune Wars drove to its end. Just like how there is no clear moment in time when the Rune Wars started, there is also no clear moment when the Rune Wars ended, it just sort of dissipated into oblivion. All that is truly known is that the priceless phrase 'kfc' was what managed to bring down the troll king and his iron will over the site.

And so the tradition continued where people would use the phrase 'kfc' almost at random in the forums when trying to annoy people, it is the symbol of the triumph of the intellectuals over the idiots that is forever preserved in memory everytime the phrase is used.

And thats where the phrase comes from and what it means

ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:06:34 PM
At 12/5/2013 11:59:50 AM, imabench wrote:

Long Ago DDO was plunged into a dark age known to many simply as 'The Rune Wars' where everybody struggled tooth and nail to try to have their voice heard in the opinions section without being berated by everyone else who also happened to be in that forum. It was a time when Intellectual discussion was nonexistent, and anyone who tried to have one would be shunned and berated off the site by the hundreds of trolls who ran the site.

The Rune Wars marked the end of the age of trolls, an age where smart people lied low and tried to avoid being identified as intellectuals to avoid being harassed off the site. During the age of trolls, DDO was nothing more then a giant stupid contest where people who acted the most retarded had the most power. Then along came the Rune Wars, a series of struggles that took place over the course of ten months that was started when these same intellectual people came out of hiding and asserted their intelligence onto the forums. Nobody knows who was the first one to lead the charge and try to spark a good discussion on the forums, but many other intellectual people followed and tried to make DDO a safe haven for intelligent discussion, rather then just a giant troll fest.

They were tremendously outnumbered, and many of them ended up being driven off the site by the massive hordes of trolls who fought them in the Rune Wars. Those who wouldnt berated off the site simply left on their own accord in fear that they would be next.... Thats the reason why there are so few people left on DDO who have stuck around for 4-5 years that the site has been possible. At several points during the Rune Wars, so few smart people were left that the revolting faction of smart people would have to retreat back into hiding and feign that they had fled the site, only to come back en masse once their numbers grew enough for them to keep putting up a fight. These periods of going into brief hiding until reinforcements appeared is why the Rune Wars are referred to plurally, because it wasnt one continuous conflict, but it also wasnt a series of wars with clear distinct time periods of peace between both factions.

I didnt come to DDO until long after the Rune Wars ended, but the leader of the troll army shared much in common with me, which is why many people on DDO are antsy about my presence. The Dark one who was the undeniable king of the troll horde during the Rune Wars was known as 'Fluffy', a troll who was enough of a d*ck to everyone to be king of the trolls, yet still barely smart enough to know how to bend his minions to his will and wage war against those who wanted to make DDO a safe haven for smart people, rather then just an uncultured camp for trolls to stew in. Fluffy was the one who formally declared war against the intellectuals of the site who wanted to make DDO better, and for the longest time, he ruled DDO with an iron fist.

There werent any real mods back in DDO during its early days, meaning that there was no check on Fluffy's power as king of the Troll Horde. Back then, whoever had the most peers ruled over the site and could bend it to his will. The Rune Wars were the first time ever someone tried to challenge Fluffy's rule over the site with his troll horde, and for the longest time, it appeared that they would fail and that Fluffy and his army would triumph in the rune wars.

But then the intellectuals devised an ingenious plan to bring down Fluffy and his iron-fisted rule over DDO. The plan was to come up with a catchphrase that they could post in any conversation that trolls would try to derail in order to piss them off, literally trolling the troll horde. The intellectuals disagreed what the catchphrase should be, how long it should be, etc until one person who was relatively unknown stood up and hatched the perfect catchphrase.

His name was Koopin.

Koopin was an intellectual who admitted to enjoying trolling his fellow smart people every once in a while, a trait that no one else at the time had back then. Koopin was the one whose deep knowledge of how trolls can be tamed or thwarted allowed him to devise the perfect catchphrase to beat the trolls.

'kfc'

It was short enough that anyone could post it and remember it, while random enough to completely bring any fight to a sudden stop, while also catchy enough for trolls to adopt and use on each other for the fun of it..... The term 'kfc' is literally the plague that the intellectuals created to destroy the troll horde. The phrase was used as a response to anything a troll would post to try to derail a conversation, and the science behind the strategy was brilliant because it revealed the secret to beating a troll.

Ignoring trolls doesnt make them go away, acknowledging their presence and giving a completely neutral yet dismissive response to whatever they post over and over is what drives them away, and nobody knew that until the phrase 'kfc' came along. Intellectuals were soon using the phrase 'kfc' all over the site to drive trolls out of their posts and allow for intellectual discussion to take root.

The phrase spread like wildfire. At first only smart people used it against trolls criticizing their intellectual posts, but then something completely unexpected even from Koopin happened..... The trolls began to use the phrase on each other just to annoy each other, oblivious to the fact that every time someone used the phrase 'kfc', they drew further and further away from the power of Fluffy by causing division among the troll horde held together up until then only by the iron will of Fluffy.

Fluffy hated the phrase kfc to no extent, because it was a stubborn form of resistance to his rule that had absolutely no meaning or relevance, yet the phrase somehow hypnotized his own troll horde into using it on each other, tearing apart that which he had struggled for so long to build. Fluffy tried to hide his hatred for the phrase kfc, but his minions soon found out about it, and they trolled the ever loving f*ck out of him with the phrase once they learned he hated it....

Within weeks, Fluffy had been driven out of power by his own troll horde who found it hysterical that their alleged troll hero could be driven insane by such a meaningless catchphrase. The intellectuals though seized the opportunity to end the troll wars once and for all now that Fluffy was no longer in power, so they kept fighting fire with fire and keeping the trolls in check by using the phrase 'kfc' to protect intellectual conversations from being derailed by trolls. Two months after the fall of Fluffy, the troll horde had grown so divided and unorganized that they no longer tried to derail every intellectual discussion they could find, and they simply began to leave the smart people who wanted to have smart conversations to themselves.

And just like that, the Rune Wars drove to its end. Just like how there is no clear moment in time when the Rune Wars started, there is also no clear moment when the Rune Wars ended, it just sort of dissipated into oblivion. All that is truly known is that the priceless phrase 'kfc' was what managed to bring down the troll king and his iron will over the site.

And so the tradition continued where people would use the phrase 'kfc' almost at random in the forums when trying to annoy people, it is the symbol of the triumph of the intellectuals over the idiots that is forever preserved in memory everytime the phrase is used.

kfc
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:20:14 PM
Too much Liberalism.

Well, what exactly is the problem with having a liberal president of DDO? It's hardly like the two of us are going to reword the Big Issues to be more favorable to us, or ban conservatives. At the absolute most, we would tell people like this guy (http://www.debate.org...) to chill. Well, Imabench would probably put him on the Weekly Stupid, actually, but you get the point.

Would I do this for another site? No, on other sites I would absolutely ban someone who uses the same venom as Tes95, and not have a twinge of regret. But DDO is different. Rules are more lax. People should be held to a high standard... but here, at least, we can't make that an actual bannable offense, not without opening a whole can of worms that I do not want to open.
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:22:55 PM
At 12/5/2013 8:58:03 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

Lol loopholes.

Oh please, it's not like I have rabies.
Ayyuba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:25:05 PM

Dick.

I think it was funny.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.writerscafe.org...
http://www.infowars.com...
http://www.condomdepot.com...
http://www.fundabortionnow.org...
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:25:12 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:22:55 PM, Citrakayah wrote:

Lol loopholes.

Orly?
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:25:45 PM
At 12/5/2013 11:59:50 AM, imabench wrote:

His name was Koopin.

'kfc'

Peter Jackson, is that you?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Ayyuba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:26:50 PM
Too much Liberalism.

I am sigging that. Pure awesomeness.
So you wanna know all about Sitara, huh? Knowledge is power, and you want knowledge of me? With great power comes great responsibility, so I hope you understand what you're getting yourself into. Don't say I didn't warn you.
"Anyone who knows anything about the presidency knows that liberalism and conservatism have jack sh*t to do with being president." -Im
Ayyuba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:29:16 PM
Citrakayah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:49:23 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:25:12 PM, YYW wrote:

Lol loopholes.

Orly?

*slobbers foam everywhere*
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:52:15 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:49:23 PM, Citrakayah wrote:

Lol loopholes.

Orly?

Good thing I'm into that sort of thing.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 1:33:40 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:25:05 PM, Ayyuba wrote:

Dick.

I think it was funny.

are you sitara?

That was her profile pic for like an entire month
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 1:38:35 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:49:23 PM, Citrakayah wrote:

Lol loopholes.

Orly?

rofl
Tsar of DDO