Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

TUF Campaign Ad

Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 8:49:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The DDO Elite is proud to sponsor TUF for DDO President. View the Campaign Video here....and to all you Walking Dead Fans.....this is for you:
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 8:54:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That...that was..it was just..sheer greatness
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:15:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:13:02 PM, Bullish wrote:
Hi there Marc Biron.

That's probably not needed....
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:18:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
this might be a bit much
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:20:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:18:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
this might be a bit much

Really? I figured it would be well received. It's not terribly difficult to do....
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:21:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:20:26 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2013 9:18:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
this might be a bit much

Really? I figured it would be well received. It's not terribly difficult to do....

looks more like a dramatic movie preview than a campaign ad
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:22:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I like the effects of the blood spatter against the DDO headline lol. Kudos for all the great work in the spirit of the elections, and thanks again for the support!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:27:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:21:59 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 12/7/2013 9:20:26 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2013 9:18:36 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
this might be a bit much

Really? I figured it would be well received. It's not terribly difficult to do....

looks more like a dramatic movie preview than a campaign ad

That's because it's based on a TV show about Zombies....

I mean, I'll take the criticism...but....damn.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 9:28:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:22:21 PM, TUF wrote:
I like the effects of the blood spatter against the DDO headline lol. Kudos for all the great work in the spirit of the elections, and thanks again for the support!

Anytime.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Mikal
Posts: 11,269
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 2:11:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 9:28:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2013 9:22:21 PM, TUF wrote:
I like the effects of the blood spatter against the DDO headline lol. Kudos for all the great work in the spirit of the elections, and thanks again for the support!

Anytime.

In all fairness, I thought that was fuking epic. Amazing job