Jump to topic:

abyteofbrain for president

abyteofbrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 4:04:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I enjoy DDO very much, and would like to see it prosper. I believe that every opinion is worth consideration and that every one should be a bole to voice their opinion. I will not discriminate against people with views other than my own. The main reasons I'm interested are two: to understand popular opinion better, and to have another impressive item on my resume. I'll learn a lot even if I don't win. What do you guys think?
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 4:33:15 PM
At 12/8/2013 4:04:55 PM, abyteofbrain wrote:
I enjoy DDO very much, and would like to see it prosper. I believe that every opinion is worth consideration and that every one should be a bole to voice their opinion. I will not discriminate against people with views other than my own. The main reasons I'm interested are two: to understand popular opinion better, and to have another impressive item on my resume. I'll learn a lot even if I don't win. What do you guys think?

We already have the candidates in place. Even if we didn't, I doubt you'd be able to run. The only reason I didn't run this year is because of my lack of experience. You need to wait until you are better well known. Start by winning a few debates and posting some forums.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
uniqueusername
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 5:00:05 PM
At 12/8/2013 4:04:55 PM, abyteofbrain wrote:
I enjoy DDO very much, and would like to see it prosper.

Then vote the right president to do the work for you!

I believe that every opinion is worth consideration and that every one should be a bole to voice their opinion.

Then allow the president to voice theirs!

I will not discriminate against people with views other than my own.

Then don't discriminate against those who don't want you to be president!

The main reasons I'm interested are two: to understand popular opinion better, and to have another impressive item on my resume.

Oh right, so you apply for a job and write: Hey a site where social rejects go to express their extremist views in a painstakingly logical manner ended up mistaking em for someone worthy of being their president and I helped make even more nerds join it!

>instantly hired
I'll learn a lot even if I don't win.

We don't want to teach you stuff, we just want to vote an easily corruptible president that favours us over others.

What do you guys think?

Observe the video for what I think.
https://www.youtube.com...
http://tinyurl.com...

The World is an a$$hole and I'm the next big sh*t.