Jump to topic:

Well that escalated quickly

TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 9:48:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
With all of the developments in the race, I figured I'd make this forum in case someone wants clarification as to what's officially going down in this election.

After imabench dropped out and PatriotPerson pretty much got voted out at the beginning, we thout we had two candidates: Cody and TUF. TUF was pretty much taking everything in every poll that was made (and by that I mean both of them after ima dropped).

As of today there are three Presidential candidates, but only one of them now has a VP unless Cody has decided and not publicly stated so. TUF's VP withdrew his name from the ticket, and now TUF needs to get a new VP to be back in the game, and bsh1 with his running mate thett3 seem to already have brought a boom to this race and present some competition to TUF especially if he doesn't get a new running mate.

We thought the elections were getting simpler.

No, ladies and gentlemen. I believe the fun is just beginning.

Did I miss anything?
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 10:43:19 PM
And Cody dropped out to be TUF's VP. This is going to be an intense election.
Official "Director of Weather and Hyperbole in the Maximum Degree of Mice and Men" of the FREEDO bureaucracy.
TheOncomingStorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2013 11:40:19 PM
At 12/8/2013 11:19:47 PM, Koopin wrote:
INFERNO FOR PRESIDENT!

Join me.

Lol what?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 8:47:47 AM
F***

Well my world just collapsed.

What the f*** did you guys do to the election while I was gone?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...