imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:58:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I looked at Ober in horror.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE 12????" - Me
"After those 3 appeared, 9 more charged down through the bridge to join in the slaughter. They are almost as big as the first 3 and they look just as p*ssed off too!" - Ober

"Well what the hell are we going to do? We cant fight the wolves with these sh*tty a** weapons and the Nazi"s are killing their own men who retreat!"

"Maybe we can swim over to mainland Florida, its not that far away" - Ober
"Dude we"ll drown from exhaustion before we get a tenth of the way down and I don"t think Mainland Florida will be any less forgiving then what we are facing right here" - Me

"Well do YOU have any bright ideas then?" - Ober
"If I had an idea don"t you think I would be carrying it out right now?!?!" - Me

And then, The craziest f*cking thing I had ever seen happened"".

As reinforcements who were originally sent to the southern part of the Island to clear out the town charged into battle against the wolves only to be torn to shreds, a figure emerged through the chaotic scene. An old man, who looked wise beyond his years, casually strolled towards the bloodshed as if it wasn"t even happening with the tranquility like he was taking an afternoon stroll through a garden....

His name was Bullish, I later learned, and armed with a Clarinet in his right hand for some reason, he casually walked right by the Nazi"s who were scared sh**less, and strode right up to the wolves, stopping when only 20 feet away from them". He wore a black kimono, weathered sandals, and a bada** black bandana, and he also carried with him what appeared to be 4 katana blades on his back.... Yet he armed himself with a clarinet for some f*cking reason.

He reminded me of Ryuu if he were 40 years older and a tad smaller, yet still knew how to kick some a**.

The wolves soon took notice of him and got ready to tear him to pieces like the other easy prey before him after they took care of those foolishly trying to stab at them with garden materials, but Bullish could not have given a single f**k despite how close he was to an absolutely terrible death"..

And then as if he was performing an opera to a family audience, he gathered his breath, and blew into the Clarinet.

And God did he suck""

The sound coming from the clarinet sounded like 7 cats either slowly being dropped into an active blender, or slowly getting run over by a tractor. It was the most piercing sound I had ever heard including gunshots, and I had to cover my ears as hard as I could to tune it out. My eyes even began to water at how bad he was, it was like he wasn"t even trying....

But then something even crazier happened. All of the beasts, the 6 foot tall dogs that looked like the dream combination of a bear, rabies, and a raging zombie infection all mixed into one, began to slowly fall to the ground one by one as if they were slowly becoming paralyzed. The ones towards the back turned around and started running for their lives, but the ones close by helplessly fell down to the ground twitching, their eyes bulging so much they were about to fall out of their sockets, and all of the beasts arms and legs had gone limp despite having a panicked look in their faces".. The menacing looks that they had on their faces just minutes ago was replaced by one of absolute terror and fear.

Bullish then slowly stopped playing the Clarinet, much to the relief of everyone nearby who were still trying to figure out what in the f*** just happened, and then as casually as he walked into the battle, Bullish whipped out a single one of his four Katanas and proceeded on beheading the four beasts that had killed so many men just minutes ago. he did it with such blazing speed and agility that it was stunning. It was so amazing to watch it was almost artistic, even though all I saw was a blur of black, the glimmer of a sword, and the spray of blood out onto the streets.

Bullish put away his Katana back into its holder, and then stood next to his kills as he glanced around at the rest of us. He glanced at just about everyone as they slowly came out from the fortification outside the hotel, or emerged out of the shrubbery having fled battle but not been shot by the Nazi's.

And then Zaradi showed up.

Zaradi saw the whole thing happen from inside the hotel, and he casually stepped out into the road with Bullish, the only two living men on the street at this point. The blood was littered with the bodies of both men and wolves, and the pavement had been painted brown from the blood spilt from the dead.

Zaradi strode up towards Bullish, only to stop when Bullish held up his hand and motioned for him to stop.

Zaradi then collected himself. "Who are you?"
"My name, is Bullish, and you must be new here" - Bullish
"What were those things and why did they run?" - Zaradi
"Before I answer that I want to ask you something, are you in charge here?" - Bullish
"No, I am second in comma-" - Zaradi

Zaradi coudlnt finish the sentence, because the second Zaradi said no, Bullish had whipped out a katana and shoved it all the way through Zaradi's chest with blazing speed and fury.

Zaradi stood there for a second and a half before Bullish retracted the blade, and Zaradi fell to the ground dead, his face in a frozen state of shock and awe at what had just happened.

"Someone bring me whoever is in command please" - Bullish said, standing over Zaradi as if he was his prized kill, despite the four beats he had also slain lying just behind him.

Several of the guards stood up and aimed their guns at Bullish, others went to go get Mr.God.

For a tense 10 minutes, everyone stood still as Bullish stood out in the middle of the road, waiting for Mr. God aka Innomen to show up. More people who survived the initial onslaught began to poke their heads out of the bushes and barricades over what the hell was happening. I scanned around to see if I could see Antidoter or YYW, but I didnt see either of them anywhere.

Soon Mr. God emerged outside. He saw Bullish standing next to his dead second in command and was baffled that someone could do such a thing almost randomly and still not be shot on site for doing so. The reason no one did was because everyone was simply frozen in fear and confusion, including Mr. God at first.

"Why did you kill my second in command?" - Innomen
"Why did you order your own men to fire on your own ill supplied troops?" - Bullish
"Corporate downsizing... I would rather waste 10 bullets on a weak man then waste 3 months of food on him in the hopes that he would one day not be weak" - Innomen

"That is a very cruel policy, and it now appears you don't have many men left" - Bullish
"I think that 80 is plenty of men, now who the f*** are you and why did you kill my Second-in-command?"
"My name is Bullish, and I killed your second in command to get your attention" - Buillish

"Well you've got it. What were those things and how did you kill them?" - Innomen
"All will be told in good time, but before I do I want to make sure my survival is ensured" - Bullish
"And why in the f*** would I let you live?" - Innomen
"Well if you don't then the reapers shall come for you and your men" - Bullish
"The reapers?" - Innomen
"The giant wolves that just decimated your men. They are called reapers, the smaller ones are called wraiths" - Bullish

"Good to know, Can you really keep away the reapers?" - Innomen
"I killed these four on my own and scared off the others didn't I" - Bullish
Innomen paused, nodded, and motioned for his troops to lower their guns.

Man you sure stumble into some interesting people during a zombie apocalypse.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:59:33 PM
Previous episode: http://www.debate.org...

Active/Formerly active characters:

1 - Thett3
2 - Maikuru (Dead)
3 - Noumena (Dead)
4 - lannan13 (Dead)
5 - 16kadams (Dead)
6 - Airmax (No Longer Active)
7 - Pennington (Dead)
8 - LordKnuckle (Dead)
9 - Eitan_Zohar (Dead)
10 - RyuuKyuzo (No longer active)
11 - johnnyboy54 (Left for Dead)
12 - Smithereens (No Longer Active)
13 - DetectableNinja (No Longer Active)
14 - Cybertron (Dead)
15 - Frackjack (Dead)
16 - Drafterman (Dead)
17 - Phantom (Dead)
18 - Tvellalott (No longer active)
19 - Antidoter
20 - DoubtingDave (Dead)
21 - Citra
22 - Ragnar (Dead)
23 - Cermank (Dead)
24 - 1HistoryGenius (Dead)
25 - TUF (Unknown fate, no longer active)
26 - YYW
27 - Magic8000
28 - OberHerr
29 - Daytona
30 - Zaradi (Dead)
31 - Crypto
32 - Sarcastic Indeed
33 - Bullish

Soon to be Introduced:

34 - Muzebreak
35 - MassiveDump
36 - jzonda41
37 - Mysterious_Stranger
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:09:11 PM
this is starting to trail into more resident evil like
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 2:10:35 AM
God dammit bench I didn't last 3 episodes! >.> And my character was waaaay too bada** to just walk up to someone and get rekt like that! D: I thought you loved me!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 2:17:55 PM
At 12/18/2013 1:43:42 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 12/18/2013 1:42:09 PM, Bullish wrote:
Skipped a week due to elections?

Or he is just busy.

^ Finals at UM. A new episode should be up by Friday. Now that the WS is on hiatus I just may move the series to friday afternoons

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2013 2:48:17 PM
At 12/18/2013 2:17:55 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/18/2013 1:43:42 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 12/18/2013 1:42:09 PM, Bullish wrote:
Skipped a week due to elections?

Or he is just busy.

^ Finals at UM. A new episode should be up by Friday. Now that the WS is on hiatus I just may move the series to friday afternoons

Hide and Seek is on a short hiatus. Should be able to get to it today.