Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Questions concerning the upcoming election.

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 12:56:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
.When will it actually take place?

.Who are the main candidates?

.Will DDO go through and radical changes under the rule of these people that would affect my daily schedule of events in any way.
Turn around, go back.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 1:01:09 PM
At 12/10/2013 12:56:47 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
.When will it actually take place?

The 12th to the 14th

.Who are the main candidates?

Bsh1/Thett3 and TUF/Cody_Franklin

.Will DDO go through and radical changes under the rule of these people that would affect my daily schedule of events in any way.

Not likely radical enough to change your daily schedule. There will probably be more tournaments, more voting initiatives, maybe some new updates, etc., but your daily schedule here will all depend on your participation.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:13:57 PM
I thought you said "racial" changes, not "radical." Had a long responds typed out for nothing.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:33:54 PM
I like the Polls, because I feel like people will use the debates to vote for "their side" and ignore the actual merits of the debate otherwise.

My question:
The formatting on the debates is messy. I have loads of problems getting everthing set up "just so" and then it all gets changed when i actually post it. I would really like color text on the debates, too.

Can this be fixed at the president level?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:37:20 PM
At 12/10/2013 11:33:54 PM, Beverlee wrote:
I like the Polls, because I feel like people will use the debates to vote for "their side" and ignore the actual merits of the debate otherwise.

My question:
The formatting on the debates is messy. I have loads of problems getting everthing set up "just so" and then it all gets changed when i actually post it. I would really like color text on the debates, too.

Yes and no. The president cannot simply make it happen, but they can act as a voice of the members to push for various updates.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:49:25 PM
At 12/10/2013 11:37:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

My question:

Yes and no. The president cannot simply make it happen, but they can act as a voice of the members to push for various updates.

Thanks for the info!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 11:51:42 PM

My question:

You can talk to Airmax about any site issues you're having and he can pass it on to Juggle. Or you can report it in the designated threads located in the main forum section.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Beverlee
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 12:28:59 AM
At 12/10/2013 11:51:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:

My question:

You can talk to Airmax about any site issues you're having and he can pass it on to Juggle. Or you can report it in the designated threads located in the main forum section.

I did that once or twice when I first noticed it happening. I guess I can keep doing it.