Jump to topic:

The opinions section

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 1:10:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So, I'm probably interrupting some sort of flow with the presidential elections, but I just wanted to warn you guys that there's this new sicko named TruthIsInTheLies who's making really gross opinions questions. Just stay away from that section for a little bit.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 1:10:48 PM
At 12/11/2013 1:10:12 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
So, I'm probably interrupting some sort of flow with the presidential elections, but I just wanted to warn you guys that there's this new sicko named TruthIsInTheLies who's making really gross opinions questions. Just stay away from that section for a little bit.

Send Airmax a PM about it.
Tsar of DDO
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 1:12:19 PM
At 12/11/2013 1:10:48 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/11/2013 1:10:12 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Send Airmax a PM about it.

Ok
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9