Jump to topic:

Question for candidates

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 11:16:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So the voting will be opening in about 9-10 hours. Little time left for last minute campaigning. I have a question regarding a current situation on DDO.

What would you do, if anything, regarding the Imabench/Stalin conflict? Of course, neither candidate will get mod powers, but the mods and Juggle will be willing and hopeful to work with you. What do you try and what do you push for, if anything?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 11:17:20 PM
At 12/11/2013 11:16:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So the voting will be opening in about 9-10 hours. Little time left for last minute campaigning. I have a question regarding a current situation on DDO.

What would you do, if anything, regarding the Imabench/Stalin conflict? Of course, neither candidate will get mod powers, but the mods and Juggle will be willing and hopeful to work with you. What do you try and what do you push for, if anything?

just curiosity but what situation?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 9:13:47 AM
At 12/11/2 6:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So the voting will be opening in about 9-10 hours. Little time left for last minute campaiging. I have a question regarding a current situation on DDO.

What would you do, if anything, regarding the Imabench/Stalin conflict?

I think sending stalin a message asking him to calm down would be most effective. This wouldn't be saying that the other party is more right, but a tactical way to get the situation to stop. The situation may or may not be serious enough to result in a banning, and I don't think he intended anything more than to have some fun. It was just unfortunately at the expense of others and now is at the expense of himself. If the situation continued, passing information on to airmax, letting him know the approach you took, sending screenshots as needed, and then ultimately letting him handle the situation as he sees fit.

Of course, neither candidate will get mod powers, but the mods and Juggle will be willing and hopeful to work with you. What do you try and what do you push for, if anything?

I have already been pushing for certain things, but I tried to put a big emphasis on prioritization, given that we have already had 2 candidates suggest the removal of a site feature. Given that in reality it is unlikely such a thing will happen, I do still think it shows that members are Unhappy with the site direction. Juggle needs to know this is a problem that needs to urgently get fixed. I presented them with a lot more specifics regarding this issue, but I think as of right now this needs the most attention. We need to get members hope back in quality debating and voting.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227