Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

STALIN ROXKS.n

lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 6:33:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 6:30:55 PM, 19debater19 wrote:
Stalin is cool

*cough*multi acount*cough*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
19debater19
Posts: 6
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 6:35:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 6:33:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 6:30:55 PM, 19debater19 wrote:
Stalin is cool

*cough*multi acount*cough*

im not stlain
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 6:36:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 6:35:01 PM, 19debater19 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 6:33:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 6:30:55 PM, 19debater19 wrote:
Stalin is cool

*cough*multi acount*cough*

im not stlain

Yah right.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 7:15:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He sure seems like a multi based on his response to me in this debate: http://www.debate.org...
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 8:32:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 6:33:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/12/2013 6:30:55 PM, 19debater19 wrote:
Stalin is cool

*cough*multi acount*cough*

Dude I don't use multiple accounts lol. This guy isn't me.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 8:42:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 7:15:28 PM, imabench wrote:
He sure seems like a multi based on his response to me in this debate: http://www.debate.org...

Dude thats not me lol.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 8:42:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 6:48:23 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/12/2013 6:39:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
/thread

You forgot the style tags.

</thread>
</html>

Um I just want you to know that that guy isn't me.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 10:18:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Riiiiiiiiiiight. This totaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy isn't a Stalin multi. Definitely not.

*wink*
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,896
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 10:39:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The OP wasn't Stalin, though several factors including the members conduct required the account to be closed.

On the topic of Stalin, I am confident he recognizes that a lot of the attention he was getting was negative and I'm certain he will change some of his behavior to be a more lovable Stalin going forward like the guy we all know and love from the mother land.
Debate.org Moderator
Cermank
Posts: 3,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 10:42:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 10:39:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The OP wasn't Stalin, though several factors including the members conduct required the account to be closed.

On the topic of Stalin, I am confident he recognizes that a lot of the attention he was getting was negative and I'm certain he will change some of his behavior to be a more lovable Stalin going forward like the guy we all know and love from the mother land.

You sound like such a dad lol
Jonbonbon
Posts: 3,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 10:47:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 10:42:22 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:39:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The OP wasn't Stalin, though several factors including the members conduct required the account to be closed.

On the topic of Stalin, I am confident he recognizes that a lot of the attention he was getting was negative and I'm certain he will change some of his behavior to be a more lovable Stalin going forward like the guy we all know and love from the mother land.

You sound like such a dad lol

Since Airmax is retiring from the Presidency, he should pick up a new title "DDO Dad." XD I love it.
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
Cermank
Posts: 3,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 10:53:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 10:47:36 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:42:22 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:39:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The OP wasn't Stalin, though several factors including the members conduct required the account to be closed.

On the topic of Stalin, I am confident he recognizes that a lot of the attention he was getting was negative and I'm certain he will change some of his behavior to be a more lovable Stalin going forward like the guy we all know and love from the mother land.

You sound like such a dad lol

Since Airmax is retiring from the Presidency, he should pick up a new title "DDO Dad." XD I love it.

I approve.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:02:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/12/2013 10:53:49 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:47:36 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:42:22 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 12/12/2013 10:39:16 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
The OP wasn't Stalin, though several factors including the members conduct required the account to be closed.

On the topic of Stalin, I am confident he recognizes that a lot of the attention he was getting was negative and I'm certain he will change some of his behavior to be a more lovable Stalin going forward like the guy we all know and love from the mother land.

You sound like such a dad lol

Since Airmax is retiring from the Presidency, he should pick up a new title "DDO Dad." XD I love it.

I approve.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
ironmaiden
Posts: 456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:24:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
STALIN, I don't mind all the polls and stuff, but the polls about yourself are kind of getting on my nerves. Maybe people will stop hating you if you stop creating polls asking why we hate you, or what we think of you, or should you be banned. You can keep sending me polls to vote on, but maybe not everyone else. And if you do send me polls to vote on, no more polls about vodka and poop in China, keep it on the history stuff.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"