Jump to topic:

Updated Campaign Ad TUF/CODY 2014

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:00:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
IMO, TUF/Cody more or less deserves to win. From what I understand, he bought a friggin PS3 for somebody he didn't even know. All for the thankless. I also understand he has shelled out a lot of other money on this. If I were him and I lost . . . not gonna lie, I'd be pissed off. ;)
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:01:22 PM
At 12/12/2013 11:00:47 PM, Logical-Master wrote:
IMO, TUF/Cody more or less deserves to win. From what I understand, he bought a friggin PS3 for somebody he didn't even know. All for the thankless. I also understand he has shelled out a lot of other money on this. If I were him and I lost . . . not gonna lie, I'd be pissed off. ;)

edit: all for the thankless job of being DDO president.
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 7:41:16 AM
At 12/12/2013 11:00:47 PM, Logical-Master wrote:

Well, the raffle has been going on for a while. We all thought Airmax was gonna run again, so nobody was really going to run, because Airmax did a fantastic job.

Just in the past two weeks did we realize we actually need to find a real candidate. TUF's philanthropy is long-standing and has nothing to do with his campaign. It is, however, a pretty powerful point on his resume.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)