Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

My life is now over

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2013 11:07:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just found this

If I am inactive, blame it on my fiances early Christmas present. Someone join me in my no life quest.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:04:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Haha the review makes the game seem pretty cool! Your lucky your lady will play games with you. I have one of thise girly girl ones that wants me to go shopping with her all the time (ugh). Lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
YYW
Posts: 36,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:56:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/12/2013 11:07:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
I just found this



If I am inactive, blame it on my fiances early Christmas present. Someone join me in my no life quest.

Typically around Christmas I do shrug off responsibility and just take a few weeks of "me" time. I think that's ok... for you it can be video games. For me it will be a gin, scotch, James Bond and Band of Brothers.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 1:11:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 10:04:21 AM, TUF wrote:
Haha the review makes the game seem pretty cool! Your lucky your lady will play games with you. I have one of thise girly girl ones that wants me to go shopping with her all the time (ugh). Lol

I just got it, and its boss man. It reminds me of ff11 which was the best game I ever played. Get itttt
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 1:23:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 1:11:02 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 10:04:21 AM, TUF wrote:
Haha the review makes the game seem pretty cool! Your lucky your lady will play games with you. I have one of thise girly girl ones that wants me to go shopping with her all the time (ugh). Lol

I just got it, and its boss man. It reminds me of ff11 which was the best game I ever played. Get itttt

Really? That sounds awesome! Yeah Crisis Core I think is the best final fantasy game I had ever played. You think it compares to that at all?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 1:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 1:23:06 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:11:02 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 10:04:21 AM, TUF wrote:
Haha the review makes the game seem pretty cool! Your lucky your lady will play games with you. I have one of thise girly girl ones that wants me to go shopping with her all the time (ugh). Lol

I just got it, and its boss man. It reminds me of ff11 which was the best game I ever played. Get itttt

Really? That sounds awesome! Yeah Crisis Core I think is the best final fantasy game I had ever played. You think it compares to that at all?

I have played every one

9 was my favorite
then 7

as far as just single player goes

11 was the best overall. Great mmo online story, with an amazing class system. It put wow to shame. This reminds me of 11 a lot with changes but i love it
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 1:48:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 1:27:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think as far as popularity go, 7 and 11 have outreached most.

i agree. I need someone to play this with though dude, you should get it
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 2:01:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 1:48:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:27:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think as far as popularity go, 7 and 11 have outreached most.

i agree. I need someone to play this with though dude, you should get it

Its for computer? How much is it?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 2:09:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 2:01:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:48:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:27:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think as far as popularity go, 7 and 11 have outreached most.

i agree. I need someone to play this with though dude, you should get it

Its for computer? How much is it?

its 25 bucks for the game, you get a month free then 9 dollars a month after. The 25 for the first month is worth it. Giant learning curve but its enjoyable so far. I like it better than tera and wow
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 2:23:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 2:09:03 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 2:01:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:48:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:27:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think as far as popularity go, 7 and 11 have outreached most.

i agree. I need someone to play this with though dude, you should get it

Its for computer? How much is it?

its 25 bucks for the game, you get a month free then 9 dollars a month after. The 25 for the first month is worth it. Giant learning curve but its enjoyable so far. I like it better than tera and wow

I might buy it. I will have to decide how much time I will be spending on other site projects
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 2:31:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/13/2013 2:23:09 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/13/2013 2:09:03 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 2:01:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:48:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 12/13/2013 1:27:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think as far as popularity go, 7 and 11 have outreached most.

i agree. I need someone to play this with though dude, you should get it

Its for computer? How much is it?

its 25 bucks for the game, you get a month free then 9 dollars a month after. The 25 for the first month is worth it. Giant learning curve but its enjoyable so far. I like it better than tera and wow

I might buy it. I will have to decide how much time I will be spending on other site projects

gotcha