Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

It's just getting started...

yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2013 9:23:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In response to "It's really over!" things are just beginning. cant tell if you guys notice a little kid named Arthurblue3 who decided to make a couple of accounts: Gokturk (probably a friend) and Anoymoose? and if you take a look at the new polls...
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
OtakuJordan
Posts: 280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2013 9:42:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Don't feed the trolls. Completely ignore them and they will go away.
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
Greematthew
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2013 10:29:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/28/2013 9:23:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
In response to "It's really over!" things are just beginning. cant tell if you guys notice a little kid named Arthurblue3 who decided to make a couple of accounts: Gokturk (probably a friend) and Anoymoose? and if you take a look at the new polls...

Can we have Stalin back now?
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2013 11:04:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/28/2013 10:29:04 PM, Greematthew wrote:
At 12/28/2013 9:23:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
In response to "It's really over!" things are just beginning. cant tell if you guys notice a little kid named Arthurblue3 who decided to make a couple of accounts: Gokturk (probably a friend) and Anoymoose? and if you take a look at the new polls...

Can we have Stalin back now?

lolnope
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 1:35:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/28/2013 9:42:38 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. Completely ignore them and they will go away.

Trust me, that's horse sh**. The only way to get rid of them is mercilessly attack them until it drives them insane.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 2:49:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/29/2013 1:35:43 AM, imabench wrote:
At 12/28/2013 9:42:38 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:
Don't feed the trolls. Completely ignore them and they will go away.

Trust me, that's horse sh**. The only way to get rid of them is mercilessly attack them until it drives them insane.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 3:59:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/29/2013 3:21:56 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
Where's TUF when you need him?

This isn't TUF's responsibility, though he has been very helpful in bringing issues to my attention, offering his thoughts and talking through certain member issues with me.

...

With regards to several recent spammers and multi accounts, those incidents have been investigated and dealt with.

Rather than threads like this that may go unnoticed, it's better to report these issues (using the sites report function) or contact me directly so they can be handled quickly.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2013 4:53:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/29/2013 3:21:56 AM, orangemayhem wrote:
Where's TUF when you need him?

I do not have moderator abilities, but I can talk about the situation with airmax, and help make a decision in regards to member behavior.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227