Jump to topic:

Argument in the link

wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 2:28:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey, Is it okay to give your own arguments in the link on a debate? For an example: I posted some arguments or reasons to support my claim in another website or blog. Can I give that link in a debate for the sake of the space?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 2:30:09 AM
At 1/5/2014 2:28:20 AM, wordy wrote:
Hey, Is it okay to give your own arguments in the link on a debate? For an example: I posted some arguments or reasons to support my claim in another website or blog. Can I give that link in a debate for the sake of the space?

The general rule is that you have to put your argument in the actual debate round. Just giving a link and saying here is the argument is seen as a way to get around the word limit per round. Punishment may ensure by the voters...............
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
wordy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 2:36:34 AM
At 1/5/2014 2:30:09 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/5/2014 2:28:20 AM, wordy wrote:

The general rule is that you have to put your argument in the actual debate round. Just giving a link and saying here is the argument is seen as a way to get around the word limit per round. Punishment may ensure by the voters...............

Thanks