The Physics behind Imabench

TheHappyMAn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 3:54:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Physics Behind Imabench

This is the first installment where we take a look at the the greatest debaters and see what makes them so damn good at debating.

(READ 2 times faster)

First off, we have Im a motherfu*king bench with his debates.

Now let's see what he does to get those amount of votes. And remeber folks, theres a lot infomation to take in here so buckle up your seat belts and get ready for the ride.

http://www.debate.org......

So, if you can just read some of his debates right there.

Now if i asked you what their doing, you'll probably just tell me "they're debating"

But! if we take a closer look at his debate's, You'll see that Imabench puts a bunch of dots after countering a point or when giving a point occasionally.

As you see after doing the method, his opponent's points becomes dumb after doing that.

If you know anything about emotions, then you must know about the term "Humiliation" which refers to the preference when most human shows embarrasment.

100% of normal people would suffer from this kind of emotion and would make you want to be alone thinking about it. Causing them to have less time to make up good reasons and points.

This is one of the reasons why Imabench is so succesful at winning debates.

Bam! The votes fills up on Imabenche's side.

Now let's move further into his debates

Imabench is swearing.

If you know anything about being sad then you know about a phenomenon known as K"bler-Ross model.

The K"bler-Ross model shows 5 stages in grief

Denial
Anger
Bargain
Depression
Acceptance

These emotion accociates with being emo.

Emo is accociated with bullying.

Swearing is accociated with people becoming emo and bullying.

Causing certain defeat, though there are people like Roythmoo or something that can withstand the pressure of Imabench.

So why is this is so important?

Well it shows that Imabench knows physics and and now that you know physics you might be able to win debates.

Now i think that just does it in exposing how Imabench is so good at winning debates.

I should note that imabench has the heart of a cat. Just joking, thankyou for reading.
I am Signed
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 10:31:25 AM
You're tremendously off with this analysis
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2014 7:34:07 PM
At 1/6/2014 10:31:25 AM, imabench wrote:
You're tremendously off with this analysis

Bro... he worked hard on this. That just broke his heart
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite