Jump to topic:

Standout members

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 7:54:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have been gone on a hiatus due to a over sized workload as of late, and have just returned. I am still burdened with time constraints and a bad schedule but hopefully have more time to invest in the site and voting again.

I know we have a hall of fame but this is just my way of acknowledging some stand out members on DDO. People whom go above and beyond to add extra detail and ideas to the site and or very active and noticeable members.

(1)

Tuf - Needless to say this is a given. He has been an active member ever since i joined over half a year ago and has went above and beyond to improve site quality and voting. He has invested hundreds, possibly thousands of his own money in efforts to increase quality voting and debates. He has instigated tournaments and raffles and has went above and beyond what he is required to do as a member. His efforts have been acknowledge by a majority of the community and he has recently been elected as our new President. This is a formal thank you to you dear sir, for investing so much time and energy into the site.

(2)

Airmax - Ex president and a amazing moderator. Even through personal messages with him on many occasions, I have never once heard a negative word out of him about someone else. He always looks to find the best in people and even give them the benefit of the doubt when people hate on them. God knows there are a vast majority of fucktards on this sight who need a boot in the azz, but airmax goes out of his way to make sure most of them understand sight policy along with offering multiple chances for correction before severe action is taken. He is an amazing mod and person, and his efforts should be noticed.

(3)

Imabench - The most controversial member of this list by far. He made his name by trolling the ever loving fuk out of everyone on here. He makes people rage and get butt hurt more than anyone I know. He has been apart of numerous flame wars, and has a disdain for complete and total morons. People on his hit list have included Adam2, Badger, inferno, and Heineken. Even in spite of all the rage wars and slander he brings to the table, he is an amazing troll and good guy who cares about the site and the people on it. He invests countless hours of his own time in DDO series such as the walking dead, and weekly stupid. While some people disagree with the intent behind it, I sincerely believe he brings things to the table that others can not. He is not scared to tell someone when they make a fuktarded remark or say something overly stupid. His show provides entertainment and humour for the masses on this site. For that dear sir, you have my stamp of approval.

(4)

Bsh - This guy is newer than me and has already ran for president and made an valiant stand. He has been on the site for less than half a year and has went above and beyond in activity. He is an amazing debater and I acknowledge him as a top tier debater on the site. He is active in the forums and in debating, and most of stuff is high quality. I would advise anyone to read some of his debates, if you are looking for something good to vote on.

(5)

YYW

This is someone people vastly overlook. He is an old guard and has a reputation all his own. This dude will stand up for what he believes, and is not scared to get in your face. While some may consider it a bad habbit, I consider it fiery passion. He is a great debater and good guy. If you have not taken the time to get to know him personally, it is worth the effort.

(6)

CP(Conservative Politcio)

Another old guard. He has been on here a while and is also a very good debater and cool dude. He has also tried and succeeded in his own DDO series the Drama farm. He is quiet as of late but a great good who has always had the sites interest at heart.

More to come when I have the time, but for now. These are just some of the people I want to offer up a warm thank you too.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:01:25 PM
What does old guard mean?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:02:28 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:01:25 PM, Noumena wrote:

To me lol? A noticeable member whom has been on the site for a long while.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:10:21 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:02:28 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 1/17/2014 8:01:25 PM, Noumena wrote:

To me lol? A noticeable member whom has been on the site for a long while.

I define a long while as 4 or 5 years but it's all perspective I suppose.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:10:47 PM
@Mikal - thanks for the shout-out! We should debate sometime, when you're less busy, of course.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:17:30 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:10:47 PM, bsh1 wrote:
@Mikal - thanks for the shout-out! We should debate sometime, when you're less busy, of course.

for sure
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:20:00 PM
No GWL_CPA? You fail Mikal, you fail.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:36:47 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:20:00 PM, thett3 wrote:

Im doing one of most troll members. Hes on the top 5 lol.

Granted you and ore should have been on this but my ipod was screwing up so had to cut it short.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 8:54:21 PM
At 1/17/2014 8:36:47 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 1/17/2014 8:20:00 PM, thett3 wrote:

Im doing one of most troll members. Hes on the top 5 lol.

Easily lol

Granted you and ore should have been on this but my ipod was screwing up so had to cut it short.

Oh it's no problem haha and hey you should too bro. Of course you can't give a shout out to yourself so shout out to you.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 10:47:50 PM
At 1/17/2014 7:54:48 PM, Mikal wrote:

(3)

Imabench -

WOOOOOOOOO I GOT MENTIONED :D

The most controversial member of this list by far. He made his name by trolling the ever loving fuk out of everyone on here. He makes people rage and get butt hurt more than anyone I know. He has been apart of numerous flame wars, and has a disdain for complete and total morons. People on his hit list have included Adam2, Badger, inferno, and Heineken. Even in spite of all the rage wars and slander he brings to the table, he is an amazing troll and good guy who cares about the site and the people on it. He invests countless hours of his own time in DDO series such as the walking dead, and weekly stupid. While some people disagree with the intent behind it, I sincerely believe he brings things to the table that others can not. He is not scared to tell someone when they make a fuktarded remark or say something overly stupid. His show provides entertainment and humour for the masses on this site. For that dear sir, you have my stamp of approval.

I beith honored.

(4)

Bsh - This guy is newer than me and has already ran for president and made an valiant stand. He has been on the site for less than half a year and has went above and beyond in activity. He is an amazing debater and I acknowledge him as a top tier debater on the site. He is active in the forums and in debating, and most of stuff is high quality. I would advise anyone to read some of his debates, if you are looking for something good to vote on.

(5)

YYW

This is someone people vastly overlook. He is an old guard and has a reputation all his own. This dude will stand up for what he believes, and is not scared to get in your face. While some may consider it a bad habbit, I consider it fiery passion. He is a great debater and good guy. If you have not taken the time to get to know him personally, it is worth the effort.

(6)

CP(Conservative Politcio)

Another old guard. He has been on here a while and is also a very good debater and cool dude. He has also tried and succeeded in his own DDO series the Drama farm. He is quiet as of late but a great good who has always had the sites interest at heart.

More to come when I have the time, but for now. These are just some of the people I want to offer up a warm thank you too.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 6:07:39 AM
I have been gone on a hiatus due to a over sized workload as of late, and have just returned. I am still burdened with time constraints and a bad schedule but hopefully have more time to invest in the site and voting again.

I know we have a hall of fame but this is just my way of acknowledging some stand out members on DDO. People whom go above and beyond to add extra detail and ideas to the site and or very active and noticeable members.

(1)

ClassicRobert

(2)

ClassicRobert

(3)

ClassicRobert
:
(4)

Thett3

(5)

ClassicRobert

(6)

CR(ClassicRobert)

Awwwww thanks.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 6:33:34 AM

(5)

: YYW

I tried hard not to respond to this, but my GOD this is retardedly stupid. Firstly, "get[ting] in your face" is a very nice way of saying 'slanderous troll'. He just baits people in with passive-aggressive nonsense, and then attacks people when they call him out. Secondly, his posts REEK of pseudo-intellectualism. His posts can span many times that of any other post, and he loads his sentences with large words, as if congratulating himself with every big word bludgeoned into his sentences. Lastly, his behaviour is thoroughly disgusting once you 'get to know him'; he's just a miserable elitist.

There's no way anyone could write this knowing YYW, and considering that you've called me a robot every time I've made a post (instead of responding reasonably), I'm not going to bother responding to you or even read what you write in response. I'm only responding to this so people know that what you've said is circle-jerk gutter-trash. Please, don't anyone believe a word of this until you ACTUALLY see who YYW is.
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 7:46:36 AM
At 1/18/2014 6:33:34 AM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

I tried hard not to respond to this, but my GOD this is retardedly stupid. Firstly, "get[ting] in your face" is a very nice way of saying 'slanderous troll'. He just baits people in with passive-aggressive nonsense, and then attacks people when they call him out. Secondly, his posts REEK of pseudo-intellectualism. His posts can span many times that of any other post, and he loads his sentences with large words, as if congratulating himself with every big word bludgeoned into his sentences. Lastly, his behaviour is thoroughly disgusting once you 'get to know him'; he's just a miserable elitist.

There's no way anyone could write this knowing YYW, and considering that you've called me a robot every time I've made a post (instead of responding reasonably), I'm not going to bother responding to you or even read what you write in response. I'm only responding to this so people know that what you've said is circle-jerk gutter-trash. Please, don't anyone believe a word of this until you ACTUALLY see who YYW is.

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. YYW is been around a lot longer, and has contributed a lot more to DDO than you ever have, and he is clearly in a position to be a standout member, a position you will occupy when hell freezes over. You're just mad because he calls out your utter stupidity. He's not a psuedo-intellectual; he IS an intellectual. Please, don't believe a word of this until you ACTUALLY see who Caploxion is.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:17:00 AM

(5)

rofl, idgaf

The people know me. I trust them to decide for themselves, both what they think of me, and what they think of you.

You know what I think of you, and I would suggest that you take into account that I am not alone in that assessment.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:18:51 AM
At 1/18/2014 7:46:36 AM, Subutai wrote:

(5)

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. YYW is been around a lot longer, and has contributed a lot more to DDO than you ever have, and he is clearly in a position to be a standout member, a position you will occupy when hell freezes over. You're just mad because he calls out your utter stupidity. He's not a psuedo-intellectual; he IS an intellectual. Please, don't believe a word of this until you ACTUALLY see who Caploxion is.

Many thanks. It's always nice to see stuff like that. :)
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 11:45:33 AM

(5)

When you breathe real air I may consider you a person robot.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 2:01:17 PM
I didn't even see this. Thanks for the shoutout Mikal, I hope you know I share many of the same, and more sentiments about you. You are definitely a valued member of the site, and personally really cool too.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 2:19:02 PM

(5)

I just read this but you sir win
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 3:12:38 PM

(5)

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

LOL!!! This isn't exactly the best way to start the point you're going to make, haha.

YYW is been around a lot longer, and has contributed a lot more to DDO than you ever have, and he is clearly in a position to be a standout member, a position you will occupy when hell freezes over.

Alright, I'll grant that he sometimes says things that are reasonable, but a lot of the time, it's just him trying to fill the void his ego leaves him. Yeah, he's been around longer than me and posted much more than me, but these things don't qualify him for this title.

You're just mad because he calls out your utter stupidity.

Please, my utter stupidity? Where?

He's not a psuedo-intellectual; he IS an intellectual.

No, a fantastic way to determine someone as a pseudo-intellectual is to see how many big words he/she uses semi-incorrectly/incorrectly, and I can tell you, it's not hard to find a place where either one of those is true.

Please, don't believe a word of this until you ACTUALLY see who Caploxion is.

Humour me, tell me who I am ACTUALLY.
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 3:14:42 PM
At 1/18/2014 9:17:00 AM, YYW wrote:

(5)

rofl, idgaf

The people know me. I trust them to decide for themselves, both what they think of me, and what they think of you.

You know what I think of you, and I would suggest that you take into account that I am not alone in that assessment.

Yeah, like I would care what someone like you thinks of me.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 4:58:26 PM
At 1/18/2014 3:14:42 PM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

rofl, idgaf

This is just reflective of one of those life lessons you have failed to learn, yet. When you come as an outsider to a new community, and you attack members of that community who have been here great deal longer than you have, there is going to be a price you pay for that. In this case, the price you pay is the entire forum (with two or three exceptions) thinking you're not only a worthless member, but probably that you have some kind of personality disorder because you don't respond to social cues to stfu.

Curiously enough, I thought you had a both personality and mental disorders before you even went after me. Your erratic, irrational behavior in tandem with the way that you've reacted to and failed to relate to other people suggests a combination of bipolar disorder and antisocial personality disorder. Your failure to pick up on basic social cues, and related unwillingness to modify your behavior accordingly is also suggestive of Aspergers (and I'm still using that term even though Aspergers has been assimilated onto the autism spectrum) syndrome, but not necessarily indicative of it. I'm less sure about Aspergers than I am the others, but this is my way of, once more, advising you to seek help. I say this, of course, because I am genuinely concerned for your welfare and well-being, because the way you have been behaving is not normal.

But moreover, I want to suggest to you now, once more, that this website is not for you. You have demonstrated sufficient inability to rationally converse with other people, both those who agree and disagree with you to the same extent that you have failed to demonstrate any substantive interest in doing anything other than trying to prove to yourself that you're not as inept as your posts/behavior/actions/etc. seem to suggest that you are.

I'm pretty sure you're just a kid, so I'll leave you with these parting words: you can come after me as much as you like. It will accomplish nothing. The people here know me, and I trust their judgement in evaluating me. There are some who don't like me, and others who do. Yours is not an opinion that is going to have any effect on that. So, do what you will, and know that to the extent that you act as you are now, you humiliate yourself and relegate yourself to the status of an outsider -a distasteful pestilence that we would prefer not be around.

Be gone, or reform. That is what is in your best interest.
Tsar of DDO
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:16:45 PM
At 1/18/2014 4:58:26 PM, YYW wrote:

(5)

rofl, idgaf

This is just reflective of one of those life lessons you have failed to learn, yet. When you come as an outsider to a new community, and you attack members of that community who have been here great deal longer than you have, there is going to be a price you pay for that.

No no no, YOU attacked me first. YOU threw your weight around, thinking that a newcomer like me would be an easy target. And what did you get? You got someone who doesn't appreciate being talked to like that, and hence she defended herself.

In this case, the price you pay is the entire forum (with two or three exceptions) thinking you're not only a worthless member

Sorry, Mr YYW, but you don't get to decide that.

but probably that you have some kind of personality disorder because you don't respond to social cues to stfu.

No, it's because I don't tolerate your elitist bullying.

Curiously enough, I thought you had a both personality and mental disorders before you even went after me. Your erratic, irrational behavior in tandem with the way that you've reacted to and failed to relate to other people suggests a combination of bipolar disorder and antisocial personality disorder. Your failure to pick up on basic social cues, and related unwillingness to modify your behavior accordingly is also suggestive of Aspergers (and I'm still using that term even though Aspergers has been assimilated onto the autism spectrum) syndrome, but not necessarily indicative of it. I'm less sure about Aspergers than I am the others, but this is my way of, once more, advising you to seek help. I say this, of course, because I am genuinely concerned for your welfare and well-being, because the way you have been behaving is not normal.

Here you go again, you slanderous troll-bot. You've got too much of an ego to let me get away with fighting back. If you keep responding like this, with your slander and foundationless personal attacks, I promise you, this isn't going to end well.

But moreover, I want to suggest to you now, once more, that this website is not for you. You have demonstrated sufficient inability to rationally converse with other people, both those who agree and disagree with you to the same extent that you have failed to demonstrate any substantive interest in doing anything other than trying to prove to yourself that you're not as inept as your posts/behavior/actions/etc. seem to suggest that you are.

Nonsense, conjecture and nonsense. You see, this is why I have such a big problem with you. You want to label me with all these things without giving a shred of evidence as to why you're reaching these conclusions.

I'm pretty sure you're just a kid, so I'll leave you with these parting words: you can come after me as much as you like. It will accomplish nothing. The people here know me, and I trust their judgement in evaluating me. There are some who don't like me, and others who do. Yours is not an opinion that is going to have any effect on that. So, do what you will, and know that to the extent that you act as you are now, you humiliate yourself and relegate yourself to the status of an outsider -a distasteful pestilence that we would prefer not be around.

Kid huh? I take care of two children for a good proportion of the day (the kids aren't even mine), and the parents are really appreciative of this. I do a lot of the cooking, shopping, cleaning and general upkeep of that house. All of this happens whilst I take care of my personal life and people like you. Tell me, what kind of "kid" does that?

Anyway, you're a slanderous, troll-bot, fake-Christian, egotist pseudo-intellectual. Feel free to call me names again.

You're not going to bully me out of here with your slander. If you continue to shove me around, I am going to shove you back.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:18:25 PM
At 1/18/2014 5:16:45 PM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

rofl, idgaf

This is just reflective of one of those life lessons you have failed to learn, yet. When you come as an outsider to a new community, and you attack members of that community who have been here great deal longer than you have, there is going to be a price you pay for that.

No no no, YOU attacked me first. YOU threw your weight around, thinking that a newcomer like me would be an easy target. And what did you get? You got someone who doesn't appreciate being talked to like that, and hence she defended herself.

In this case, the price you pay is the entire forum (with two or three exceptions) thinking you're not only a worthless member

but probably that you have some kind of personality disorder because you don't respond to social cues to stfu.

Here you go again, you slanderous troll-bot. You've got too much of an ego to let me get away with fighting back. If you keep responding like this, with your slander and foundationless personal attacks, I promise you, this isn't going to end well.

Nonsense, conjecture and nonsense. You see, this is why I have such a big problem with you. You want to label me with all these things without giving a shred of evidence as to why you're reaching these conclusions.

Kid huh? I take care of two children for a good proportion of the day (the kids aren't even mine), and the parents are really appreciative of this. I do a lot of the cooking, shopping, cleaning and general upkeep of that house. All of this happens whilst I take care of my personal life and people like you. Tell me, what kind of "kid" does that?

Anyway, you're a slanderous, troll-bot, fake-Christian, egotist pseudo-intellectual. Feel free to call me names again.

You're not going to bully me out of here with your slander. If you continue to shove me around, I am going to shove you back.

I pity your children, if your behavior on this forum is any indication of how you raise them.
Tsar of DDO
OtakuJordan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:20:16 PM

(5)

I tried hard not to respond to this, but my GOD this is retardedly stupid.

Oh, I can imagine just how hard you tried. I'm sure you almost brought an aneurysm upon your sweet little self with the amount of self-restraint and willpower you were exercising. Honestly, if you can't even stop yourself from posting when you want to, isn't that an indication you need to quit using the Internet? Believe me, you and the Internet will be much happier.

Also, I love how you protest the TWS on the grounds that it calls out individual members and degrades and insults them, and here you have just said that something Mikal said was "retarded." That's not even taking into consideration the long-winded rant you went on against YYW.

It's posts like this that make your tantrums about "bullying" so hilarious.
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:28:52 PM
At 1/18/2014 5:18:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/18/2014 5:16:45 PM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

rofl, idgaf

I pity your children, if your behavior on this forum is any indication of how you raise them.

If you read what I wrote correctly (which you didn't), you'd know that they are not my children. But keep going, YYW; I'm enjoying every second of feeling you suffer because I didn't submit to your attempts to put me down.

Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:33:26 PM
At 1/18/2014 5:20:16 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

(5)

Oh, I can imagine just how hard you tried. I'm sure you almost brought an aneurysm upon your sweet little self with the amount of self-restraint and willpower you were exercising. Honestly, if you can't even stop yourself from posting when you want to, isn't that an indication you need to quit using the Internet? Believe me, you and the Internet will be much happier.

Honestly, you're disgustingly condescending.

Also, I love how you protest the TWS on the grounds that it calls out individual members and degrades and insults them, and here you have just said that something Mikal said was "retarded." That's not even taking into consideration the long-winded rant you went on against YYW.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch someone be congratulated for things that he isn't. TWS complaints were (originally) about people being attacked. This is about setting the record straight.

OtakuJordan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:39:31 PM
At 1/18/2014 5:33:26 PM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

The truth can be hurtful, I know.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to watch someone be congratulated for things that he isn't. TWS complaints were (originally) about people being attacked. This is about setting the record straight.

And yet you are the person who stated over and over that even if you disagree with someone there are better ways of solving the problem than to call them out and say they are stupid.

And if it is about being attacked, then why not "set the record straight" (rotfl) without insulting Mikal? Because you are hypocritical to your very core. You don't honestly care that members are being "attacked" or having their feelings allegedly hurt. You just want to look like a heroine and have everybody be impressed by your righteousness.

We all see it. It's time you admitted it.
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 5:46:14 PM
At 1/18/2014 5:39:31 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:
At 1/18/2014 5:33:26 PM, Caploxion wrote:

(5)

The truth can be hurtful, I know.

And yet you are the person who stated over and over that even if you disagree with someone there are better ways of solving the problem than to call them out and say they are stupid.

Yes...

And if it is about being attacked, then why not "set the record straight" (rotfl) without insulting Mikal? Because you are hypocritical to your very core. You don't honestly care that members are being "attacked" or having their feelings allegedly hurt. You just want to look like a heroine and have everybody be impressed by your righteousness.

We all see it. It's time you admitted it.

Fine, you're right, I shouldn't have insulted Mikal. But please consider the context: he constantly called me a robot in another thread, and then he wrote a 10k word reasoning as to why I should be banned from DDO. But no, that doesn't excuse my hypocrisy; you are right, Jordan.

I do care about people having their feelings hurt, I honestly do. Please don't say that I don't. I'm not trying to be a "heroine" or whatever.