Jump to topic:

How do You edit the small issues? Profile edi

Masonh928
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 8:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Like when you go to 'Edit Profile' then it Says 'Big Issues'. Whenever you edit The Big issues it Posts on your Profile. However it also shows other things. How do you edit them.
One of the things are: 'Gay Marriage' it says N/S. It never gave me the option.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 8:58:17 PM
Welcome to DDO. I hope to see you in the future. Here's how you do it:

On your profile, you should see two options, with the first one being "edit profile." Click that.

Now, you should see things like basics, education, etc. Click on the one that says issues.

Now, you can pick from any of 5 choices: Con, pro, undecided, no opinion, or not answered.

If you have any more questions, contact airmax1227. I hope this helped.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 9:06:31 PM
At 1/18/2014 8:42:18 PM, Masonh928 wrote:
Like when you go to 'Edit Profile' then it Says 'Big Issues'. Whenever you edit The Big issues it Posts on your Profile. However it also shows other things. How do you edit them.
One of the things are: 'Gay Marriage' it says N/S. It never gave me the option.

Many people have this problem, and there's a very simple solution. Go to the page where you edit the Big Issues, and look around for a few seconds. In the Big Issues box, there is a scroll bar, and if you scroll down you'll see the issues you weren't able to edit.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...