Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

TIL that you can select an emoticon

YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 9:06:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Today, I learned that when posting on DDO, you can use emoticons. I did not know this before... despite the fact that I have posted on this website more than ten thousand times...

Wow.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 9:08:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
nac
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:20:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wut? This seems so blatantly obvious and yet I never realized it was a thing....huh....
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:22:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
everyone is an idiot except for me
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:28:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 9:06:06 PM, YYW wrote:
Today, I learned that when posting on DDO, you can use emoticons. I did not know this before... despite the fact that I have posted on this website more than ten thousand times...

Wow.

Ha
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:29:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P

temporarily
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:30:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:29:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P

temporarily

Tsk tsk tsk. Wow. Much dissapoint. Very shame.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:39:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
emoticons serve of little purpose and importance to the fact of how one can express such a mood to what most fascinating writers can already just by the ink of their parchment to create much emotion and feeling
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:41:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Duh....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:42:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:30:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:29:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P

temporarily

Tsk tsk tsk. Wow. Much dissapoint. Very shame.

Much shibe.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:47:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yeah pretty cool
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 10:48:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
no need for emoticons:
\(^.^)
|...|)

(/^.^)/ to the right
\(^.^\) to the left
\(^.^)/ YAY
.....__
....|..|
....|..|
....|..|
and im not gonna complete that
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 11:25:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 10:42:35 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:30:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:29:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P

temporarily

Tsk tsk tsk. Wow. Much dissapoint. Very shame.

Much shibe.

The fate of modern English usage has lost its war with Doge meme.

Very language. Such grammar. Much incorrect. Wow.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 11:27:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 11:25:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:42:35 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:30:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:29:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:28:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:27:24 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:26:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/20/2014 10:25:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Would be cool if you could drag them to your post.

Get on it then, Mr. Fancy-Pants President :P

It's of minor importance.

Is this backing out of a challenge I see? :P

temporarily

Tsk tsk tsk. Wow. Much dissapoint. Very shame.

Much shibe.

The fate of modern English usage has lost its war with Doge meme.

Very language. Such grammar. Much incorrect. Wow.

Stop trying to fight it. The loss was inevitable.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 11:42:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/21/2014 11:11:13 AM, KingDebater wrote:
I'm an alien.

You have the most annoying Sig I think I've ever seen.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 1:36:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
l THINK THAT'S COOL.

NAC
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA