Jump to topic:

The Conspiracy Of DDO *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 11:12:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We are well aware of the existence of this town known as DDO. It is much more than an ordinary social online network. There is an energy here that is strong and wild.
And for some it can be compared to an all out jungle. Some people are good, and then there are those who are evil at heart. You have the weak, and you have the strong. You have the big, you have the small. There are those who love to prey on the innocent because it makes them feel empowered to some degree. To bring discomfort and unease to those who unwillingly oppose them. This is demagogue.......Actually it is a psychological form of terrorism that involves manipulation indeed. We bore witness to one of the most epic threads ever made here at DDO this week. And now it has vanished into thin air. It was between me and Imabench for those of you who missed it. We have cliques here on this forum, and that is all understood. It is the nature of man and it is to be expected. Just like you have people who feel comfortable parking in the same spot day in and day out, to be left alone. There name is not on that spot, but for whatever reason that is where they desire to be. Unassigned, and unwritten rules of humanity seem to be enforced here in these parts. So be very careful if you dare my fellow friends. There are eyes who are watching your every move. They are like wolves waiting to devour the lonely sheep that graze in the pastures of peace and tranquility. Are you one of those wolves ? What do you believe are some of the conspiracies here at Org, and what does it entail ? Any comments DDO. Good day.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 11:54:10 AM
At 1/23/2014 11:12:42 AM, inferno wrote:
We are well aware of the existence of this town known as DDO. It is much more than an ordinary social online network. There is an energy here that is strong and wild.
And for some it can be compared to an all out jungle. Some people are good, and then there are those who are evil at heart. You have the weak, and you have the strong. You have the big, you have the small. There are those who love to prey on the innocent because it makes them feel empowered to some degree. To bring discomfort and unease to those who unwillingly oppose them. This is demagogue.......Actually it is a psychological form of terrorism that involves manipulation indeed. We bore witness to one of the most epic threads ever made here at DDO this week. And now it has vanished into thin air. It was between me and Imabench for those of you who missed it. We have cliques here on this forum, and that is all understood. It is the nature of man and it is to be expected. Just like you have people who feel comfortable parking in the same spot day in and day out, to be left alone. There name is not on that spot, but for whatever reason that is where they desire to be. Unassigned, and unwritten rules of humanity seem to be enforced here in these parts. So be very careful if you dare my fellow friends. There are eyes who are watching your every move. They are like wolves waiting to devour the lonely sheep that graze in the pastures of peace and tranquility. Are you one of those wolves ? What do you believe are some of the conspiracies here at Org, and what does it entail ? Any comments DDO. Good day.

I believe that there are some conspiracies on on DDO, but that's another story.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 11:56:26 AM
At 1/23/2014 11:54:10 AM, lannan13 wrote:

What kind of story. There are those who have their ideologies and want to force feed others, brainwash others, control others, because they have the lust of power and flesh. This again is the nature of mankind. And yes, there are those who want the truth silenced because they are afraid to see themselves at the expense of others..............
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 11:59:50 AM
At 1/23/2014 11:56:26 AM, inferno wrote:

What kind of story. There are those who have their ideologies and want to force feed others, brainwash others, control others, because they have the lust of power and flesh. This again is the nature of mankind. And yes, there are those who want the truth silenced because they are afraid to see themselves at the expense of others..............

It's what Imabench calls the Silent Wars. DDO Eliet here on DDO is what I believe is the greatest conspiracy. I now believe that Airmax is also part of the DDO Eliet after his attack on STALIN. Now STALIN did attack Imabench, but he had a 'with rights' arguement. While in the past there have been attacks against Izbo10, RM, Quopel, Anti-Atheist. and all of these attacks the mods have let through but when STALIN attacked Imabench the mods blocked it.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:13:12 PM
At 1/23/2014 11:59:50 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/23/2014 11:56:26 AM, inferno wrote:

It's what Imabench calls the Silent Wars. DDO Eliet here on DDO is what I believe is the greatest conspiracy. I now believe that Airmax is also part of the DDO Eliet after his attack on STALIN. Now STALIN did attack Imabench, but he had a 'with rights' arguement. While in the past there have been attacks against Izbo10, RM, Quopel, Anti-Atheist. and all of these attacks the mods have let through but when STALIN attacked Imabench the mods blocked it.

Silent Wars make me laugh. I know because all of the news always come back to me. There is an alliance on this forum that does not want to appreciate unvarnished truths that concern the vulnerability of the Power Structure. Some of my opponents here despise me because I am African American. And there are subliminal messages that come from this certain group here at DDO that are displayed unconsciously. As if they are saying hey Inferno, were smarter than you. (smiles)
There are power struggles between male and female. Cap represented the strong independent Woman type and this is often seen as a threat by the status quo.
They are the ones who controll this site and they are the ones who thrive on power and chaos. DDO is no different..................
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:14:54 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:11:17 PM, Zaradi wrote:
What's the point of this thread? It's another flame war waiting to happen.

Basicly, this is a conspiracy thread that is probably threaten someone and then they get offended and a flame war starts.

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:17:37 PM

Zaradi my friend. You are just another brick in the wall and a trifling instigator sitting behind the scenes. You could be a spy waiting to go back to the dungeon with the latest news.
Are you one of those wolves who do not like to be exposed or corrected at the hands of the rebellious. The DDO Elites have a weakness and it shows..........Sorry, I do not follow your rules. But I appreciate the fact that you like many here as constantly underestimating the intellectual capacity of Inferno.
That also makes me laugh. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:18:56 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:14:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Basicly, this is a conspiracy thread that is probably threaten someone and then they get offended and a flame war starts.

There is no need to be offended by anything that is posted here. It is quite interesting to say the least. But this is a reflection of our society and there are always snakes in the grass. =)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:30:44 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:17:37 PM, inferno wrote:

Zaradi my friend. You are just another brick in the wall and a trifling instigator sitting behind the scenes. You could be a spy waiting to go back to the dungeon with the latest news.
Are you one of those wolves who do not like to be exposed or corrected at the hands of the rebellious. The DDO Elites have a weakness and it shows..........Sorry, I do not follow your rules. But I appreciate the fact that you like many here as constantly underestimating the intellectual capacity of Inferno.

k lol
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:32:06 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:30:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:

k lol

Besides are you that stupid that you would trust anyone other than yourself. =)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:34:57 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:32:06 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2014 12:30:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:

k lol

Besides are you that stupid that you would trust anyone other than yourself. =)

kfc
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:40:40 PM

ok 1) The silent wars is something I completely made up

2) Inferno's thread got deleted probably because RM posted videos in it and used his multiaccounts to also post in the thread.....

3) There is no DDO elite either, that was the invention of some idiot trying to explain why he wasnt getting any votes for the presidency during elections.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:50:02 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:40:40 PM, imabench wrote:

2) Inferno's thread got deleted probably because RM posted videos in it and used his multiaccounts to also post in the thread.....

3) There is no DDO elite either, that was the invention of some idiot trying to explain why he wasnt getting any votes for the presidency during elections.

That idiot's name was JimTimmy, right?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:52:20 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:50:02 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

That idiot's name was JimTimmy, right?

Yep
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 12:52:53 PM

1) Silent Wars- A concept of Imabench that has become a reality here in the world of DDO. It it about power and the ability to control others by any means.
2) My thread was deleted because it was just too raw and uncut perhaps even for those who were not able to muster something of such sheer candidness and truth.
Juggle got some complaints, and when it reached a certain point of concern, action was taken. I believe they wanted to stop a run-away-train before it crashed this site whole.
3) The DDO Elites do exist. It is just another onliine clique and birds of a feather forever flock together. This is a specific unit of members who specialize in demagoguery because this platform they use give them the authority to do so. While flexing their intellectual muscle it is no different than a reality show that often shows us just how vile and deplorable we can be in order to seek some sort of validation of our burdensome existence.
Think of DDO as a deep dark dungeon in which our innermost thoughts, aspirations, and feelings come out in the form of a debate, or emotions, or argumentive stance in which many of our ideologies are compromised by conflicting forces that desire to sift us as wheat, as it has been said in the Word Of God. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:13:34 PM
At 1/23/2014 12:14:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:

The Elites have shown up now. I know they are watching us. But they do need to understand that being partisan is a sign of bad leadership. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:16:05 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:03:42 PM, LOLZZ wrote:
The snake is no longer in the grass.

Long time no see. Now please bring back Sieben, Izbo, AskBob, and WritersDave and lets give them a show that they will never forget.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:19:14 PM
Alright! I give up! You caught me! I am spy! I work for Ima, who turns out to be a founding member of the elite!

They forced me to do it! They threatened me Justin Bieber concert tickets, and threatened to tell everyone that I still watch Power Rangers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:21:11 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:19:14 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Alright! I give up! You caught me! I am spy! I work for Ima, who turns out to be a founding member of the elite!

They forced me to do it! They threatened me Justin Bieber concert tickets, and threatened to tell everyone that I still watch Power Rangers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

You insult me you petty, INSIGNIFICANT POT BELLIED PIG!!!! YOU SWINE!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT SUCH A DEDICATED GROUP WITH YOUR MERE PRESENCE!!! BEGON AND NEVER RETURN!!!
by your sincerely honest kool komunist dude
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:24:19 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:21:11 PM, LOLZZ wrote:

You insult me you petty, INSIGNIFICANT POT BELLIED PIG!!!! YOU SWINE!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT SUCH A DEDICATED GROUP WITH YOUR MERE PRESENCE!!! BEGON AND NEVER RETURN!!!

Do what you wish to me! I no longer have anything to lose!

LOLZZ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:25:56 PM

Do what you wish to me! I no longer have anything to lose!

Something happened on mafia. It was bound to happen eventually.
by your sincerely honest kool komunist dude
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:26:18 PM

Actually you just might be telling us the truth.
And who are you. I have no idea. =)
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:28:32 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:26:18 PM, inferno wrote:

Im new to the site (couple months). This is my only account, so I'm not anyone you know in disguise.

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:29:17 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:26:36 PM, LOLZZ wrote:
Whom knows what the ddo elites goals are?

To make DDO the premier online debate site, of course. What else would they be?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:29:43 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:28:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

Im new to the site (couple months). This is my only account, so I'm not anyone you know in disguise.

And your thoughts on this site. What do you think about it.
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:30:19 PM

U kno what scratch that. I'm Izbo =D

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 1:31:12 PM
At 1/23/2014 1:29:43 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2014 1:28:32 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

And your thoughts on this site. What do you think about it.

I love it! I find it so cultured, yet intelligent.