Jump to topic:

Advertising

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 6:03:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have no problem with advertising, it pays the bills. But these ads that flash, blink and pulsate have to go!!! DDO needs to set some guide lines for advertisers. People are trying to read and type for long periods of time and there is no way to close these horrible flash, blink and pulsate distraction ads.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 6:10:37 PM
At 1/26/2014 6:03:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
I have no problem with advertising, it pays the bills. But these ads that flash, blink and pulsate have to go!!! DDO needs to set some guide lines for advertisers. People are trying to read and type for long periods of time and there is no way to close these horrible flash, blink and pulsate distraction ads.

One more thing. I will never even consider clicking on or buying anything from an advertiser that post ads like these. If someone asks my opinion about the company who posts these types of ads, I will say they suck and never buy anything from them.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2014 6:23:14 PM
At 1/26/2014 6:10:37 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/26/2014 6:03:58 PM, sadolite wrote:

One more thing. I will never even consider clicking on or buying anything from an advertiser that post ads like these. If someone asks my opinion about the company who posts these types of ads, I will say they suck and never buy anything from them.

Use AdBlock, then. But yeah, the flashing ones piss me off.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite