Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Are people born homosexual?????

JesseR
Posts: 18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
In my opinion maybe, depending on the structure of your genotype which could for males yield and extra x chromosome. Fun fact EVERYONE as a zygote (fertilized egg) is female, because the y chromosome in your genotype is not active yet. That is why males have developed nipples. In some rare cases men have been able to lactate (produced milk). A pro could say that males could not be born homosexual, but through modeling take after what they were exposed to. Maybe the baby saw his mom watching gay porn etc. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS OPINIONS, NO PREJUDICE PLEASE.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 8:48:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM, JesseR wrote:
For the record, this is the wrong forum for this topic.

The "debate.org" forum is for topic involving DDO, or debates in general.
This topic of homosexual origins should be under science, society, misc, or even politics.

Respect the Order. ;)
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 3:31:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM, JesseR wrote:
In my opinion maybe, depending on the structure of your genotype which could for males yield and extra x chromosome. Fun fact EVERYONE as a zygote (fertilized egg) is female, because the y chromosome in your genotype is not active yet. That is why males have developed nipples. In some rare cases men have been able to lactate (produced milk). A pro could say that males could not be born homosexual, but through modeling take after what they were exposed to. Maybe the baby saw his mom watching gay porn etc. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS OPINIONS, NO PREJUDICE PLEASE.

Wrong forum.
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:25:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 3:31:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM, JesseR wrote:
In my opinion maybe, depending on the structure of your genotype which could for males yield and extra x chromosome. Fun fact EVERYONE as a zygote (fertilized egg) is female, because the y chromosome in your genotype is not active yet. That is why males have developed nipples. In some rare cases men have been able to lactate (produced milk). A pro could say that males could not be born homosexual, but through modeling take after what they were exposed to. Maybe the baby saw his mom watching gay porn etc. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS OPINIONS, NO PREJUDICE PLEASE.

Wrong forum.

Not even gonna bite?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 4:59:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 4:25:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 1/27/2014 3:31:53 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM, JesseR wrote:
In my opinion maybe, depending on the structure of your genotype which could for males yield and extra x chromosome. Fun fact EVERYONE as a zygote (fertilized egg) is female, because the y chromosome in your genotype is not active yet. That is why males have developed nipples. In some rare cases men have been able to lactate (produced milk). A pro could say that males could not be born homosexual, but through modeling take after what they were exposed to. Maybe the baby saw his mom watching gay porn etc. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS OPINIONS, NO PREJUDICE PLEASE.

Wrong forum.

Not even gonna bite?

Nope. I just don't care. Science has answered this question, and the science on this can be found via google.
Tsar of DDO
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:49:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/27/2014 8:48:25 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 1/27/2014 8:30:05 AM, JesseR wrote:
For the record, this is the wrong forum for this topic.

The "debate.org" forum is for topic involving DDO, or debates in general.
This topic of homosexual origins should be under science, society, misc, or even politics.

Respect the Order. ;)

+1
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!