Jump to topic:

Why DDO Banned Imabench *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:02:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Greetings my fellow friends. How are you doing today. I can promise you that todays summary of this matter will be much more interesting than last nights
Super Bowl. So lets get this straight okay. Imabench is a well known member here at DDO. And we all are very aware of this antics and posts and so forth. Caploxion is a newcomer, or at least we think she is. But here is the real truth people. They both are in love with one another and have yet to come to grips with their emotions here on this forum. But there are things they do not like about each other that comprmises their desires and own self interest. So for now, it is conflict, the first stage of sheer infatuation. Different ideologies, perspectives and this can be a turn off between the two. They are clashing for now, but are about to engage on the chemistry needed to take this relation to the next level. So when they return hopefully they will find a resolution and put these idiotic issues aside once and for all. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else at all. Any comments. =)
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:42:36 AM
At 2/3/2014 11:02:38 AM, inferno wrote:
Greetings my fellow friends. How are you doing today. I can promise you that todays summary of this matter will be much more interesting than last nights
Super Bowl. So lets get this straight okay. Imabench is a well known member here at DDO. And we all are very aware of this antics and posts and so forth. Caploxion is a newcomer, or at least we think she is. But here is the real truth people. They both are in love with one another and have yet to come to grips with their emotions here on this forum. But there are things they do not like about each other that comprmises their desires and own self interest. So for now, it is conflict, the first stage of sheer infatuation. Different ideologies, perspectives and this can be a turn off between the two. They are clashing for now, but are about to engage on the chemistry needed to take this relation to the next level. So when they return hopefully they will find a resolution and put these idiotic issues aside once and for all. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything else at all. Any comments. =)

Hey you copied my theory! I said they were secretly in love a very long time ago, in another one of your threads. The one that got deleted.
Also, I don't know if you've seen it or not, but I'll re-post it just so you can see my official take on imabench getting banned:

"Here is my official theory of what happened.

As many of you know, some weeks ago I accused bench and Caplox of having sexual tension between each other.

Well I bet that that tension barrier finally broke, and they gave into their secret love for each other.

The only problem was, they we're both so attracted to each other, that they started posting incredibly obscene and lurid comments on each others profiles explaining in detail exactly what decadent acts they wanted to perform with each other. It was so nasty, sexual, and explicit that airmax had no choice but to ban them both.

Caplox got a longer ban because her posts were particularly perverted." -Me
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:46:05 AM
At 2/3/2014 11:42:36 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:

Hey you copied my theory! I said they were secretly in love a very long time ago, in another one of your threads. The one that got deleted.
Also, I don't know if you've seen it or not, but I'll re-post it just so you can see my official take on imabench getting banned:

"Here is my official theory of what happened.

As many of you know, some weeks ago I accused bench and Caplox of having sexual tension between each other.

Well I bet that that tension barrier finally broke, and they gave into their secret love for each other.

The only problem was, they we're both so attracted to each other, that they started posting incredibly obscene and lurid comments on each others profiles explaining in detail exactly what decadent acts they wanted to perform with each other. It was so nasty, sexual, and explicit that airmax had no choice but to ban them both.

Caplox got a longer ban because her posts were particularly perverted." -Me

No little one. I said all of these things on my last thread called Imabenchs Attack...........Remember. I am sure you do.
But I am glad that someone else knows that this theory is true and that the sexual tension between the two is quite high. It means that they do have an initial attraction to one another, but do not want to come to grips with the reality of it all.
Has much to do with fear, anger, past issues of hurt and rejection,, and resentment. But this too shall pass. Agree.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:49:38 AM
At 2/3/2014 11:46:05 AM, inferno wrote:
No little one. I said all of these things on my last thread called Imabenchs Attack...........Remember. I am sure you do.

Actually, I don't. But I'll take your word for it.

But I am glad that someone else knows that this theory is true and that the sexual tension between the two is quite high. It means that they do have an initial attraction to one another, but do not want to come to grips with the reality of it all.

I know right? I keep thinking to myself, these two should just shag already.

Has much to do with fear, anger, past issues of hurt and rejection,, and resentment. But this too shall pass. Agree.

Well I'm glad someone besides me sees what's going on here. Now I want some rule 34 Imabench+caploxion.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:57:36 AM
At 2/3/2014 11:49:38 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:

Well I'm glad someone besides me sees what's going on here. Now I want some rule 34 Imabench+caploxion.

You dont have to. I admire how pathetic you are in always trying to make others believe that you are actually smart when you are not. =) Youre just a d_ck rider if anything.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:28:51 PM
At 2/3/2014 11:57:36 AM, inferno wrote:

You dont have to. I admire how pathetic you are in always trying to make others believe that you are actually smart when you are not. =) Youre just a d_ck rider if anything.

Wow jeez and I thought we were getting along.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:29:48 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:28:51 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:57:36 AM, inferno wrote:

Wow jeez and I thought we were getting along.

We were. Its just that you have prejudices when it comes to other peoples ideas and logic. Its called ignorance. =)
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:32:15 PM
You're both wrong.
See, it is well known that imabench is a troll; however, he hates bullies. In fact, that is the known mission statement of TWS. The idea is that he must bully the bullies, with the bullies being the stupid people assaulting us good folks with their nonsense.

It is also known that Caps, too, bullies bullies.

I posit that these two teamed up together to tackle the biggest bully of them all: the DDO elite. These two, with their onslaught of insults and petty attacks, were such a force to be reckoned with, that Airmax had no choice but to silence them, offering a reprieve for the wounded Elite. They will formulate a new plan of action over the next few days.

Evidence of this, you ask?
Look at the unequal punishment given to them. This is clearly evidence of a divide and conquer strategy in an effort to make Caps (clearly the stronger of the two) turn on ima for being favored by their common enemy.

Stay strong you two knights in shining armor. We stand with you in your silent fight against tyranny.
My work here is, finally, done.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:44:58 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:29:48 PM, inferno wrote:
We were. Its just that you have prejudices when it comes to other peoples ideas and logic. Its called ignorance. =)

At what point in this conversation did I offer you insult?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:45:41 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:32:15 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
You're both wrong.
See, it is well known that imabench is a troll; however, he hates bullies. In fact, that is the known mission statement of TWS. The idea is that he must bully the bullies, with the bullies being the stupid people assaulting us good folks with their nonsense.

I posit that these two teamed up together to tackle the biggest bully of them all: the DDO elite. These two, with their onslaught of insults and petty attacks, were such a force to be reckoned with, that Airmax had no choice but to silence them, offering a reprieve for the wounded Elite. They will formulate a new plan of action over the next few days.

Look at the unequal punishment given to them. This is clearly evidence of a divide and conquer strategy in an effort to make Caps (clearly the stronger of the two) turn on ima for being favored by their common enemy.

Stay strong you two knights in shining armor. We stand with you in your silent fight against tyranny.

This is not about tyranny you overzealous freak. Its about the truth. Imabench actually likes Caps. But because he has issues with Women, it leaves him feeling conflicted. And as for Caps, the same could be said about her. But she is more apt to forgive than he is when she is being treated fairly. I dont believe that she is being treated fair at all.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:46:56 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:44:58 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:

It was not insult. You just assumed that I did this thread because this idea was inspired by you. The truth is that it wasnt and because you do not believe me, that just proves how arrogant you are overall.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:51:22 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:46:56 PM, inferno wrote:

It was not insult. You just assumed that I did this thread because this idea was inspired by you. The truth is that it wasnt and because you do not believe me, that just proves how arrogant you are overall.

Oh I thought we were over that. At first I said you were copying me, but that was merely in jest. Now I am simply saying were in agreement, but here you are calling me a d*ck rider, which is hurtful.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:56:18 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:51:22 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 12:46:56 PM, inferno wrote:

Oh I thought we were over that. At first I said you were copying me, but that was merely in jest. Now I am simply saying were in agreement, but here you are calling me a d*ck rider, which is hurtful.

Hurtful ? Ha, ha, ha. You are funny my friend. How can you even begin to understand empathy ? You are void. And your words and actions prove this to be so. Why else would you seek any kind of valdation by trying to get a rise out of others, and then try and play it off. Its pathetic to infinity.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 12:58:11 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:45:41 PM, inferno wrote:
You're both wrong.

This is not about tyranny you overzealous freak. Its about the truth. Imabench actually likes Caps. But because he has issues with Women, it leaves him feeling conflicted. And as for Caps, the same could be said about her. But she is more apt to forgive than he is when she is being treated fairly. I dont believe that she is being treated fair at all.

How much are the Elite paying you to turn our beloved freedom fighters into star crossed lovers?
Or, are you just a moron who believes what THEY say?

They only appear to like each other because they share a common goal.
The phrase is: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Not: the enemy of my enemy is my friend with benefits.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:01:08 PM
At 2/3/2014 12:58:11 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/3/2014 12:45:41 PM, inferno wrote:
You're both wrong.

How much are the Elite paying you to turn our beloved freedom fighters into star crossed lovers?
Or, are you just a moron who believes what THEY say?

They only appear to like each other because they share a common goal.
The phrase is: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Not: the enemy of my enemy is my friend with benefits.

I am going by my own personal intuition here my friend. I do not give a crap about what (they) say here or there. Thanks for dictating me again. =)
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:07:47 PM
At 2/3/2014 1:01:08 PM, inferno wrote:

I am going by my own personal intuition here my friend. I do not give a crap about what (they) say here or there. Thanks for dictating me again. =)

You are welcome.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:51:07 PM
At 2/3/2014 1:07:47 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

You are welcome.

Are you some sort of spy ?
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:06:32 PM
At 2/3/2014 1:51:07 PM, inferno wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.
http://darkside.co.nz...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:07:52 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:06:32 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.

What curiosity do you have of me, or fascination that is.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:09:32 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:07:52 PM, inferno wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.

You're just entertaining. That's all.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:12:13 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:09:32 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.

But how.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:16:01 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:12:13 PM, inferno wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.

But how.

Idk. I enjoy reading these threads you make. I enjoy our discussions. I did not enjoy this one though. It started as usual, a bit of playful baiting. Then you brought on your usual pseudo-condescending diction. But when I began to take a bit more friendly of an approach, you immediately broke character and resorted to petty insults. Not a very entertaining game at all.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:17:18 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:16:01 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 2:12:13 PM, inferno wrote:

You are welcome.

Perhaps.

But how.

Idk. I enjoy reading these threads you make. I enjoy our discussions. I did not enjoy this one though. It started as usual, a bit of playful baiting. Then you brought on your usual pseudo-condescending diction. But when I began to take a bit more friendly of an approach, you immediately broke character and resorted to petty insults. Not a very entertaining game at all.

I apologize. I thought that you were going to resort to the same tactics you did on Imabenchs thread. Its hard to tell you know if you are being sincere or not.
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:24:25 PM

I can't believe that happened! How did it actually happen?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:35:08 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:24:25 PM, kbub wrote:

I can't believe that happened! How did it actually happen?

Believe what happened ? They say that its personal. I just gave everyone the real deal behind this situation.
tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 3:29:51 PM
At 2/3/2014 2:36:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Why was he actually banned?

airmax is respecting their privacy and not telling anyone, but I'm sure they'll say why when they come back.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 3:32:39 PM
At 2/3/2014 3:29:51 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 2:36:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Why was he actually banned?

airmax is respecting their privacy and not telling anyone, but I'm sure they'll say why when they come back.

I know this already. But like you said when they come back, we will know anyway.
I feel like Imabenchs ban is long overdue. =)