Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Why DDO banned airmax1227

kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:07:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sad news!

The beloved airmax1227, who has acted as moderator for some time, has recently banned himself from DDO.

Due to the autocorrect on his iphone, airmax had accidentally written some unsavory, potentially racist arguments. Airmax could not forgive himself, and in his perpetually fair, unbiased justice banned himself from DDO.

He had previously send himself warnings on three occasions due to similar autocorrect trouble.

Unfortunately, airmax will not be returning. Thank you airmax for your time as President and your inspirational selflessness! We'll miss you!!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:15:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

Milk shot out of my nose. And I'm not even drinking milk.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 11:53:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What the firetruck?

Really. Ima and then Airmax?
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Krazzy_Player
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 12:04:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.
Haha. Joke of the millennium..
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 12:40:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:53:35 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
What the firetruck?

Really. Ima and then Airmax?

you know this is not legit, right?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Mikal
Posts: 11,589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 1:09:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

dead
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 1:10:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2014 1:09:06 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

dead

alive?
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 1:21:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2014 1:10:32 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/4/2014 1:09:06 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

dead

alive?

Not!..... the living dead? AHHHHH!
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
TUF
Posts: 21,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 5:46:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:15:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

Milk shot out of my nose. And I'm not even drinking milk.

O.o
Rick and Morty Claimslist:
https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 7:28:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2014 5:46:37 AM, TUF wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:15:31 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 2/3/2014 11:12:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I warned myself on several occasions, and having ignored my warnings to myself this is was what was necessary.

While I would like to provide more details regarding this incident, I ask that members understand that I'd like to respect the privacy of myself.

Milk shot out of my nose. And I'm not even drinking milk.

O.o

Yeah you might want to go to the hospital about that.
MyDinosaurHands
Posts: 203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 2:51:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Milk shot out of my nose. And I'm not even drinking milk.
This will be forever ingrained in my brain now, thank you.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
2-D
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 12:04:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 11:07:56 PM, kbub wrote:
Sad news!

The beloved airmax1227, who has acted as moderator for some time, has recently banned himself from DDO.

Due to the autocorrect on his iphone, airmax had accidentally written some unsavory, potentially racist arguments. Airmax could not forgive himself, and in his perpetually fair, unbiased justice banned himself from DDO.

He had previously send himself warnings on three occasions due to similar autocorrect trouble.

Unfortunately, airmax will not be returning. Thank you airmax for your time as President and your inspirational selflessness! We'll miss you!!

10/10
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 7:45:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So Airmax banned himself. You know what they say, every man's worse enemy is himself.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,592
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 12:05:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2014 7:45:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
So Airmax banned himself. You know what they say, every man's worse enemy is himself.

LOL
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:12:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2014 7:45:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
So Airmax banned himself. You know what they say, every man's worse enemy is himself.

I bet he banned himself for multi-accounting
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2016 11:20:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/10/2016 11:12:31 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/6/2014 7:45:51 AM, lannan13 wrote:
So Airmax banned himself. You know what they say, every man's worse enemy is himself.

I bet he banned himself for multi-accounting

And yet I still haven't closed this one
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW