I got banned.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:28:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
See, I saw this one coming... :/
If only you would just listen when people give you advice instead of always "whatever"ing them or blowing them off. You might learn a thing or two from someone who gives you wisdom. (If you are reading this, I am sorry, but then again I am not because you brought this on yourself) ... Try and think before speaking all the time.. It will save you a lot from getting into trouble.. Trust me, I used to once be that outspoken person and not have a care in the world who I hurt.. I have not always been a Christian.. SO please, take this time and ponder your actions and LEARN from them and fix it! Life is too short to be wasted on always being angry at the world and everyone in it.. :/
Hope to you back again.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:30:05 PM
Stalin was banned for repeatedly ignoring conduct warnings and creating a poll attacking members, something he was explicitly warned about. This is also the second time he has been temp-banned.

Stalin's account will be reopened on Friday.

Since Stalin created this thread it is clear that he wasn't interested in this remaining private.
Debate.org Moderator
Cheetah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:31:41 PM
At 2/4/2014 8:30:05 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Stalin was banned for repeatedly ignoring conduct warnings and creating a poll attacking members, something he was explicitly warned about. This is also the second time he has been temp-banned.

Since Stalin created this thread it is clear that he wasn't interested in this remaining private.

oh ok, this answered my question
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:33:14 PM

I am pretty sure it is because he wants to see what others have to say.. Why else would someone leave something like this?... :/

I really do feel bad for him though. Not because he got banned or anything, but because he just doesn't realize he's hurting himself in the long run.. I often wonder if people like him are naturally like this in person too because then that would make me feel even more sorry for them.. :/
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:39:09 PM
At 2/4/2014 8:33:14 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I am pretty sure it is because he wants to see what others have to say.. Why else would someone leave something like this?... :/

It wouldn't be appropriate for me to theorize about his intentions.

I really do feel bad for him though. Not because he got banned or anything, but because he just doesn't realize he's hurting himself in the long run.. I often wonder if people like him are naturally like this in person too because then that would make me feel even more sorry for them.. :/

Stalin has in my opinion gotten better since he got here, and I think he'll improve when he returns. I'd like members to refrain from attacking him while he is gone and when he returns. I don't know what kind of person he is in real life, but he appears to be fairly young, and I think he'll continue to learn from these experiences.
Debate.org Moderator
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:40:40 PM
At 2/4/2014 8:39:09 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Understood. NO intentions of harm meant to be thrown his way.

Stalin has in my opinion gotten better since he got here, and I think he'll improve when he returns. I'd like members to refrain from attacking him while he is gone and when he returns. I don't know what kind of person he is in real life, but he appears to be fairly young, and I think he'll continue to learn from these experiences.

Yes, tis true as well.
"Good Times" ~ Max
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 8:41:07 PM
At 2/4/2014 8:39:09 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax never catches a break.