Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Define a User

donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 9:05:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pick a user and specify what category/topic he or she is most specializes in. You can list yp to 3 categories/topics per person.

To start:
Stalin: History, World War II
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 11:32:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 10:33:00 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'd add to that definition, but I got a PM from Airmax that suggests I do otherwise.

LOL
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 3:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
RoyLatham

Economy
Presidents
ACA
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 3:29:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mikal

Religion
Abortion
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 4:04:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
bornofgod

religion
religion
religion
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Define me
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 5:16:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 4:04:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod

religion
religion
religion

Define me
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 5:20:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 5:16:42 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 4:04:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod

religion
religion
religion

Define me

Gun Control
Law
Fun Debates (troll debates and such)
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 5:47:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 5:20:43 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:42 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 4:04:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
bornofgod

religion
religion
religion

Define me

Gun Control
Law
Fun Debates (troll debates and such)

What is trolling
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:24:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.

),: ya....
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:25:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?

Google it. Believe it. Darn you Sasuke Y U go rogue?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:28:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:25:24 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?

Google it. Believe it. Darn you Sasuke Y U go rogue?

I tried bringing him.back but he tried hurting team 7
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:30:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?

http://shafou.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:35:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:28:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:25:24 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?

Google it. Believe it. Darn you Sasuke Y U go rogue?

I tried bringing him.back but he tried hurting team 7

He *was* team 7 you uncultured swine.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:39:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:35:50 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:28:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:25:24 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:23:38 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:22:06 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:19:06 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:17:30 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/5/2014 5:16:19 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
Define me

-Believing it
-Shadow clones
-Headbands

Damn straight.

Random confession time: I used to think that that manga *wasn't* an endless stream of recycled garbage.
What is trolling?

Google it. Believe it. Darn you Sasuke Y U go rogue?

I tried bringing him.back but he tried hurting team 7

He *was* team 7 you uncultured swine.

He dead now.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:37:52 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
1HistoryGenuis


Economics
Presidents
History

@Naruto, this is trolling.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:51:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:48:44 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Naruto iz amaazing shutp h8trs

nt as gud as legodood!!!!1!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:14:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 7:51:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:48:44 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Naruto iz amaazing shutp h8trs

nt as gud as legodood!!!!1!

He no active great news
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
JustAnotherGuy
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:17:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:14:29 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:51:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:48:44 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Naruto iz amaazing shutp h8trs

nt as gud as legodood!!!!1!

He no active great news

nah m8 legodood es teh gratest ting sence sliced bred.
NarutoUzamaki
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:24:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:17:30 PM, JustAnotherGuy wrote:
At 2/5/2014 8:14:29 PM, NarutoUzamaki wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:51:37 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/5/2014 7:48:44 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Naruto iz amaazing shutp h8trs

nt as gud as legodood!!!!1!

He no active great news

nah m8 legodood es teh gratest ting sence sliced bred.

Translate in english please and why do you like him so much
' Sasuke come back'
' This fist has so many names in them and I wont be forgetting them. This is gonna hurt!!!!'
'You monster!!!!!'
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:26:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/4/2014 9:05:37 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Pick a user and specify what category/topic he or she is most specializes in. You can list yp to 3 categories/topics per person.

To start:
Stalin: History, World War II

Define me!