Jump to topic:

Mr/Mrs DDO

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:33:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
While the grammatical irony is present, this does not require your to actually be married lol. I got the idea from this poll

http://www.debate.org...

I saw it, loled a lot at everything about it then got the idea for this.

This shall be a tournament hosted in threads. It shall consist of the following.

Talent Portion
Swimsuit/Fitness portion.
Question Portion
Individual Video about why you should be voted for

Talent Portion

Simple enough. Post a video of you doing something that you consider to be talent. You can troll the ever loves balls off people for a comedy bit, or be serious. Try and sway the voters. It can be music, singing, dancing anything

Swimsuit Fitness portion

You shall adorn a swimsuit a strut your stuff for everyone to see. Either in pics or a walkway video. If you submit pics, it shall be required to have 3 and be posted in the forum of the time.

Question Portion

Each judge shall ask you a question and you shall respond. Try and sway the judges.

Individual Video

This is your one chance to just say vote for me and why we should vote for you. Make a monologue, act a fool, or just be serious

I have no idea what you will win if you actually chose to particiape in this. Maybe if TUF buys the idea, when he creates the new extension of the site you can become a featured member or something. This is mainly just for fun and to let lose. If no one wants to do it we can /thread. If I get enough interest I will host this

Participants

I am requiring at least 2 girls or guys compete in this for variety lol. With a total of 8 members. Meaning at max it can be 6 guys and 2 girls or 6 girls and 2 guys

Participants

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Judges

(1) Mikal
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)

Replacements

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)

Maybe this will stick because I think it would be pretty funny and worth trying out. I elect the right to pick participants if they refuse to follow the guidelines. Meaning you have to be willing to go through with all 4 rounds. If you refuse to go through with a round you shall be removed and be replaced with another person. That person is allowed to post all adjacent rounds up until that point

Example : Contender 4 does not do the fitness round. Replacement one may post Video/Talent/Fitness round all at once.

Rounds will go in this order

(1) Individual Video (mainly to see if you are wiling to stick with this)
(2) Talent Portion (again to see if you are staying with it)
(3) Swimsuit / Fitness
(4) Questions
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:36:11 PM
Good idea, but it's going to airmax no matter what happens.

I'll still judge, but you know where my vote is going.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 9:00:45 PM
I call judge.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 10:27:55 PM
At 2/5/2014 8:33:50 PM, Mikal wrote:
While the grammatical irony is present, this does not require your to actually be married lol. I got the idea from this poll

I saw it, loled a lot at everything about it then got the idea for this.

This shall be a tournament hosted in threads. It shall consist of the following.

Talent Portion
Swimsuit/Fitness portion.
Question Portion
Individual Video about why you should be voted for

Talent Portion

Simple enough. Post a video of you doing something that you consider to be talent. You can troll the ever loves balls off people for a comedy bit, or be serious. Try and sway the voters. It can be music, singing, dancing anything

Swimsuit Fitness portion

You shall adorn a swimsuit a strut your stuff for everyone to see. Either in pics or a walkway video. If you submit pics, it shall be required to have 3 and be posted in the forum of the time.

Question Portion

Each judge shall ask you a question and you shall respond. Try and sway the judges.

Individual Video

This is your one chance to just say vote for me and why we should vote for you. Make a monologue, act a fool, or just be serious

I have no idea what you will win if you actually chose to particiape in this. Maybe if TUF buys the idea, when he creates the new extension of the site you can become a featured member or something. This is mainly just for fun and to let lose. If no one wants to do it we can /thread. If I get enough interest I will host this

Participants

I am requiring at least 2 girls or guys compete in this for variety lol. With a total of 8 members. Meaning at max it can be 6 guys and 2 girls or 6 girls and 2 guys

Participants

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Judges

(1) Mikal
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)

Replacements

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)

Maybe this will stick because I think it would be pretty funny and worth trying out. I elect the right to pick participants if they refuse to follow the guidelines. Meaning you have to be willing to go through with all 4 rounds. If you refuse to go through with a round you shall be removed and be replaced with another person. That person is allowed to post all adjacent rounds up until that point

Example : Contender 4 does not do the fitness round. Replacement one may post Video/Talent/Fitness round all at once.

Rounds will go in this order

(1) Individual Video (mainly to see if you are wiling to stick with this)
(2) Talent Portion (again to see if you are staying with it)
(3) Swimsuit / Fitness
(4) Questions

Could I participate?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 10:29:34 PM
I am more than welcome to anyone participating. I will get judges later since so many people are wanting to do it. I may just open it up to forum judging as a whole but we need actual people to be in this
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 10:31:06 PM
lol, asking people to get in swimsuits to be judged by a bunch of people (mostly young boys) on the internet. This can't possibly go wrong!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 10:32:35 PM
At 2/5/2014 10:31:06 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
lol, asking people to get in swimsuits to be judged by a bunch of people (mostly young boys) on the internet. This can't possibly go wrong!

EXACTLY

strut you stuff ore
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 11:21:53 PM
How long do perspective contestants have to compile their video entries
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 11:26:35 PM
At 2/5/2014 11:21:53 PM, sadolite wrote:
How long do perspective contestants have to compile their video entries

ill probably do it like one week per section.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 11:55:18 PM
Oh god at the swimsuit part. Lol but I don't like backing from a challenge so I am in.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:04:56 AM
Wow, this sounds awesome -- I'd participate if I didn't look so hideous in a swimsuit.

I'd love to judge, if that'd be possible.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:32:27 AM
At 2/5/2014 11:55:18 PM, TUF wrote:
Oh god at the swimsuit part. Lol but I don't like backing from a challenge so I am in.

OMFG TUF YES

you lead the way YES

Granted I legit need to make a consensus signature or something to sign saying 18 years or older probably.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:40:20 AM
$90 says this is an elaborate attempt by mikal to get pics of DDO chicks in swimsuits mailed to him for his own enjoyment.....

Wait thats a good idea, Ill judge too!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:41:29 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:40:20 AM, imabench wrote:
$90 says this is an elaborate attempt by mikal to get pics of DDO chicks in swimsuits mailed to him for his own enjoyment.....

engaged

but that is devious
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:41:29 AM

engaged

but that is devious
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:42:03 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:33:27 AM, Mikal wrote:

Participants

(1) TUF
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Judges

(1) Mikal
(2) Imabench
(3) BSH
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)

Replacements

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:42:20 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:41:29 AM, Mikal wrote:

engaged

That only makes it that much weirder o_O

but that is devious
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:43:32 AM
You guys don't deserve my sweet swimsuit pics. Those are for Koopin's eyes only.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:44:38 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:42:20 AM, imabench wrote:

engaged

but that is devious

When i was thinking fitness. I was like thinking like dudes could keep their shirt on and girls could swear frilly sht. Nothing horny going on here. Just felt inclined to include it because it seems to be a part of every Mr/Mrs thingie. Plus we get to see people flex and shiz. That is op

TUF guna kill peeps
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:45:21 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:43:32 AM, Noumena wrote:
You guys don't deserve my sweet swimsuit pics. Those are for Koopin's eyes only.

do it nao
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:50:39 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:44:38 AM, Mikal wrote:

engaged

but that is devious

When i was thinking fitness. I was like thinking like dudes could keep their shirt on and girls could swear frilly sht. Nothing horny going on here.

ah dammit, im out

Just felt inclined to include it because it seems to be a part of every Mr/Mrs thingie. Plus we get to see people flex and shiz. That is op

TUF guna kill peeps

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:51:39 AM
At 2/6/2014 12:50:39 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/6/2014 12:44:38 AM, Mikal wrote:

engaged

but that is devious

When i was thinking fitness. I was like thinking like dudes could keep their shirt on and girls could swear frilly sht. Nothing horny going on here.

ah dammit, im out

Just felt inclined to include it because it seems to be a part of every Mr/Mrs thingie. Plus we get to see people flex and shiz. That is op

TUF guna kill peeps

stay on as a judge, maybe you will get lucky and some hot ddo girl is guna rep a biki for you. No worries
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:52:31 AM
Okay?... This isn't weird at all.. *sarcasm* lol
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:11:37 AM
Honestly, I would've probably participated, but that "swimsuit" one just throws me off. Best wishes to anyone and everyone that participates though! I'll more than likely be checking here again just to see how it turns out.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad