Jump to topic:

DDO's Most Compelling Member*

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:11:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now let us stray away from the petty gossip that has been going on here lately about nothing............I want to ask you people here a very important question. Who do you believe is the most compelling member here on this site hands down, past, present, or future.
Who is the person here who is just the most awe inspiring in your opinion. And if you can, please tell us who and why. Thank you. =)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:26:49 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:11:39 AM, inferno wrote:
Now let us stray away from the petty gossip that has been going on here lately about nothing............I want to ask you people here a very important question. Who do you believe is the most compelling member here on this site hands down, past, present, or future.
Who is the person here who is just the most awe inspiring in your opinion. And if you can, please tell us who and why. Thank you. =)

Past: OberHerr and Imabench, grew up with them on this site.
Present: RoyLarthum
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:34:41 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:26:49 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Why Roy.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:35:46 AM
Hmmmm, I'd have to think really hard on this one....
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:36:09 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:34:41 AM, inferno wrote:

Why Roy.

Him and I talk alot in PMs and we dicuss the world's issues and more.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:37:53 AM
A lot of people actually. Although I have been on less and less frequently recently, the compelling thing (for me) is the environment rather than specific people. A lot of people come to mind, but basically I like the no social norms hardcore discussions the site stimulates.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:38:28 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:36:09 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/6/2014 11:34:41 AM, inferno wrote:

Why Roy.

Him and I talk alot in PMs and we dicuss the world's issues and more.

Okay. Well that makes sense to me.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:40:30 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:37:53 AM, Cermank wrote:
A lot of people actually. Although I have been on less and less frequently recently, the compelling thing (for me) is the environment rather than specific people. A lot of people come to mind, but basically I like the no social norms hardcore discussions the site stimulates.

Are you Anti Social ?
I find that it is quite difficult to have a (norma) yet stimulating converation with people who are in my mind...............vexed in spirit, depressed, or filled with anxiety.
The nourishment of ones spirit is so undervalued on this site.
People here tend to be more carnal at best.
What do you think ?
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:44:11 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:40:30 AM, inferno wrote:

Are you Anti Social ?

I don't think so.

I find that it is quite difficult to have a (norma) yet stimulating converation with people who are in my mind...............vexed in spirit, depressed, or filled with anxiety.

I don't know who you are referring to, but perhaps they are wary of you? Could be one of the reasons.

I... would have to disagree.

lolwut
What do you think ?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:49:04 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:44:11 AM, Cermank wrote:

Are you Anti Social ?

I don't think so.

I don't know who you are referring to, but perhaps they are wary of you? Could be one of the reasons.

lolwut
What do you think ?

Well I doubt it is wearness my friend based on the responses I get from my threads. Perhaps you are blind among other things.

But anyway, I appluad you using your own(personal) opinion which is deeply flawed.........but of course you will never admit that that either will you. =)
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:55:28 AM
At 2/6/2014 11:49:04 AM, inferno wrote:

Are you Anti Social ?

I don't think so.

lolwut
What do you think ?

Well I doubt it is wearness my friend based on the responses I get from my threads. Perhaps you are blind among other things.

But anyway, I appluad you using your own(personal) opinion which is deeply flawed.........but of course you will never admit that that either will you. =)

Lol, I wasn't claiming anything. Just suggesting possible causes, you did say you had difficulty having stimulating conversations with anxiety driven depressed people. Perhaps it's you who's the problem, given that I haven't really had any problem holding 'stimulating conversations' with people.

I like this veiled attacks thing going on here, btw.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 11:56:07 AM

What about you? Lol
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:04:14 PM
At 2/6/2014 11:55:28 AM, Cermank wrote:
At 2/6/2014 11:49:04 AM, inferno wrote:

Are you Anti Social ?

I don't think so.

lolwut
What do you think ?

Lol, I wasn't claiming anything. Just suggesting possible causes, you did say you had difficulty having stimulating conversations with anxiety driven depressed people. Perhaps it's you who's the problem, given that I haven't really had any problem holding 'stimulating conversations' with people.

I like this veiled attacks thing going on here, btw.

No. I said that there are those who are here that have anxiety issues that make them a bit socially awkward and unable to make a deep connection.
Yes, that much is true. And again, these are not veiled attacks my dear.
If I wanted to attack, then you know I would.
Sorry if you are on the offense.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:06:09 PM
At 2/6/2014 11:56:07 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

What about you? Lol

What about me. I survied the An Cap onslaught a few years back on this site.
That is something noone here can say other than me.
And when they left, it left a huge dent in the walls of DDO. When the dust was cleared........I was still standing.
Just ask Innomen. =)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:28:00 PM
Bluesteel, Ragnar_rahl, kleptin.

But the winner of first place would be krf_fournier.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:30:45 PM
At 2/6/2014 12:28:00 PM, TUF wrote:
Bluesteel, Ragnar_rahl, kleptin.

But the winner of first place would be krf_fournier.

Holy sh*t talk about going back in the past.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:47:01 PM
At 2/6/2014 12:38:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Am I the only person who honestly misses talking to Royal on here?

Which royal is it?
"Good Times" ~ Max
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:54:00 PM

Royalpaladin is still here my friend. Why do you ask ?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:55:06 PM
At 2/6/2014 12:54:00 PM, inferno wrote:

Royalpaladin is still here my friend. Why do you ask ?

As?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:55:16 PM
At 2/6/2014 12:47:01 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Which royal is it?

Royalpaladin. Controversial since she was one to get in her fair bit of flame wars, but she was a fun person and probably one of the very, very few people on here who I talk to about things that go on in my life. Not quite sure where she went, probably busy with school, but she was a good friend.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:58:35 PM
At 2/6/2014 12:55:16 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Which royal is it?

Royalpaladin. Controversial since she was one to get in her fair bit of flame wars, but she was a fun person and probably one of the very, very few people on here who I talk to about things that go on in my life. Not quite sure where she went, probably busy with school, but she was a good friend.

I believe her to be one of the most alluring females ever on this site. Her character was like a raging wildfire.............so ardent, and rambuncious. She was strong and unyielding even when the odds were against her. And yes, she was a highly controversial figure and with reason. She is truly missed.......
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:43:14 PM

Which royal is it?

Never even herd of her, but she sounds interesting. And yeah, it's always good to have someone to talk to. :) I'm sure she'll come back.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:44:11 PM
At 2/6/2014 1:43:14 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Which royal is it?

Never even herd of her, but she sounds interesting. And yeah, it's always good to have someone to talk to. :) I'm sure she'll come back.

She hasn't been on in forever, long before you came around. So I'm not surprised you haven't heard about her.
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 2:00:13 PM

Oh me of course....
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 2:10:21 PM
At 2/6/2014 1:44:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/6/2014 1:43:14 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Which royal is it?

She hasn't been on in forever, long before you came around. So I'm not surprised you haven't heard about her.

Oh I see.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 2:22:38 PM
At 2/6/2014 2:21:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Yes...

I'm honestly curious. Ignore her tendencies to get in flame wars. What was the problem with her?
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 2:24:15 PM
At 2/6/2014 2:22:38 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Yes...

I'm honestly curious. Ignore her tendencies to get in flame wars. What was the problem with her?

She was arrogant. Rude. Not very friendly unless you agreed with her 100%. Way too politically correct. Over sensitive.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 2:26:40 PM
At 2/6/2014 2:24:15 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/6/2014 2:22:38 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Yes...

---Not very friendly unless you agreed with her 100%.--- Over sensitive.

If anything I had pretty far off views compared to hers (certainly didn't share her views of feminism). I'll give you sensetive, though, although whether that's a negative or just a neutral trait is debatable.