Jump to topic:

MR/MRS DDO Starting up/Acknowledgement

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 3:45:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
We finally have enough competitors and judges this is a list as follows of the official competition.

Competitors

(1) TUF
(2) dudestop
(3) Lannan13
(4) TylerGraham
(5) CP
(6) GodChoosesLife
(7) Tulle
(8) Noumena

Judges

(1) Mikal
(2) Imabench
(3) BSH
(4) YYW
(5) cybertron
(6) daytona
(7) crypto
(8) Romanii
(9) yay
(10) DK
(11) progressive

The first round will begin later tonight. You have an entire week to finish your video. The first round will be a video about why you should be elected for to win. Make it fun, serious, or all around goofy if you want. Let us know why we should pick you. Appeal at fun, logic, or do whatever you feel will help you win.

I would like to thank all of the participants and judges for agreeing to this. This is the official start of the tournament. You may start making your videos whenever you feel the need.

I shall post the official first round after work tonight and explain all of the rules more in depth.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 8:16:34 PM
I was going to ask questions, but I will just wait until you post the rules later.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 8:00:43 AM
At 2/8/2014 3:45:24 PM, Mikal wrote:
We finally have enough competitors and judges this is a list as follows of the official competition.

Competitors

(1) TUF
(2) dudestop
(3) Lannan13
(4) TylerGraham
(5) CP
(6) GodChoosesLife
(7) Tulle
(8) Noumena

Judges

(1) Mikal
(2) Imabench
(3) BSH
(4) YYW
(5) cybertron
(6) daytona
(7) crypto
(8) Romanii
(9) yay
(10) DK
(11) progressive
(12) ClassicRobert

The first round will begin later tonight. You have an entire week to finish your video. The first round will be a video about why you should be elected for to win. Make it fun, serious, or all around goofy if you want. Let us know why we should pick you. Appeal at fun, logic, or do whatever you feel will help you win.

I would like to thank all of the participants and judges for agreeing to this. This is the official start of the tournament. You may start making your videos whenever you feel the need.

I shall post the official first round after work tonight and explain all of the rules more in depth.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 12:30:25 AM
At 2/16/2014 12:28:50 AM, TUF wrote:
bumping for mikal

Swear to god if you don't twerk in the talent portion
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2014 11:30:37 AM
At 2/16/2014 12:30:25 AM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/16/2014 12:28:50 AM, TUF wrote:
bumping for mikal

Swear to god if you don't twerk in the talent portion

Are you sure you want to be scarred for life? You are so young. Sure you don't want to wait until you are old, grey, and numb to the world's monstrosities, before you lose your innocence?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227