Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:24:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO

Drama.org
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:43:42 PM
At 2/10/2014 5:25:18 PM, legodude1234 wrote:
Can people stop spamming my friend request because I don't want any friends

Alright, sent my friend request.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:45:44 PM

Your telling me?

Read my signature. People still send friend requests.

What are they thinking? lol
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:52:41 PM
You've forgotten to take into account the fact that trolls are on this website and will take this as an invitation.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:52:52 PM
At 2/10/2014 6:43:42 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Alright, sent my friend request.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

legodude1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:56:13 PM
At 2/10/2014 6:21:26 PM, MassiveDump wrote:

Later on you will say I caused it when your putting hate video about me. See your those type of idiots who don't know anything and instigate things than later on a big argument happens and you try reporting me. Congrats for being a idiot a reward for such stupidity is a cookie
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 6:58:32 PM
At 2/10/2014 6:56:13 PM, legodude1234 wrote:

Later on you will say I caused it when you're putting hate videos about me. See you're that type of idiot who doesn't know anything and instigates things that later on turn into big arguments and you try reporting me. Congrats for being an idiot, a reward for such stupidity is a cookie!

Hey, I made that post readable!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:00:15 PM

Later on you will say I caused it when your putting hate video about me. See your those type of idiots who don't know anything and instigate things than later on a big argument happens and you try reporting me. Congrats for being a idiot a reward for such stupidity is a cookie

Welcome, you must be new here.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

legodude1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:07:59 PM
At 2/10/2014 6:58:32 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Later on you will say I caused it when you're putting hate videos about me. See you're that type of idiot who doesn't know anything and instigates things that later on turn into big arguments and you try reporting me. Congrats for being an idiot, a reward for such stupidity is a cookie!

Just why should I be friends? This is not even coming clear to me and you have been arguing about me over the past days and you send me a request. You probably are doing this so I will be easy to message and so you put hate contents. Just please stop. I had enough I am not going to even request to airmax since he did to me and I ignored it than he came back. This site is too addicted so I can never get off. But let us say this.... we can be all treated fairly. Right now some of you instigate debates in comments and than yall try to report me for no reason when yall commented first. Fine I might do the same but I only do that to people who are mean to me. Don't send me a request without showing a good example to so now silence
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:20:21 PM
At 2/10/2014 7:07:59 PM, legodude1234 wrote:

Just why should I be friends?
The website is actually a lot more fun when you have friends.

This is not even coming clear to me and you have been arguing about me over the past days
That clearly wasn't meant for me.

and you send me a request.
This part applies to me though.

You probably are doing this so I will be easy to message and so you put hate contents.
I don't really message people, and all hate content is insinuated in the Weekly Stupid.

Just please stop.
I don't let myself get rejected twice.

I had enough I am not going to even request to airmax since he did to me and I ignored it than he came back.
That is your biggest mistake so far new guy XD Airmax is the coolest guy in the website, he was a long time president but gave up the office last election, he's a moderator (you need to be his friend to share personal issues that you may want him to moderate), and he's incredibly nice to everyone.

This site is too addicted so I can never get off.
I give you a couple weeks.

But let us say this.... we can be all treated fairly.
The people that friend requested you right off the bat is like our welcoming party of nice people that immediately want you to feel welcome on DDO. That was pretty fair of them.

Right now some of you instigate debates in comments and than yall try to report me for no reason when yall commented first.
Dude if this is already happening to you, then you're doing something wrong.

Fine I might do the same but I only do that to people who are mean to me. Don't send me a request without showing a good example to so now silence
Well, you probably shouldn't accept mine then.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:20:22 PM

Just why should I be friends? This is not even coming clear to me and you have been arguing about me over the past days and you send me a request. You probably are doing this so I will be easy to message and so you put hate contents. Just please stop. I had enough I am not going to even request to airmax since he did to me and I ignored it than he came back. This site is too addicted so I can never get off. But let us say this.... we can be all treated fairly. Right now some of you instigate debates in comments and than yall try to report me for no reason when yall commented first. Fine I might do the same but I only do that to people who are mean to me. Don't send me a request without showing a good example to so now silence

Stop acting like such a victum. He doesn't want to be your friend, he sent the friend request as a joke. He has no master plan of sending hate mail. This was all really just common sense. I'll say it again... Stop acting like a victum.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
legodude1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:23:42 PM
At 2/10/2014 7:20:22 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Stop acting like such a victum. He doesn't want to be your friend, he sent the friend request as a joke. He has no master plan of sending hate mail. This was all really just common sense. I'll say it again... Stop acting like a victum.

Here we go again how was I suppose to know it was a joke and he actually did and asked me to become his friend
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:28:45 PM

The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:29:08 PM
At 2/10/2014 7:23:42 PM, legodude1234 wrote:

Here we go again how was I suppose to know it was a joke and he actually did and asked me to become his friend

Jonbonbon mentioned it... That and it was massivedump, it wasn't hard to imagine.

#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 7:30:19 PM

Just why should we be friends? This is not coming clear to me, and you have been arguing about me over the past days just to send me a request! You probably are doing this so I will be easy to message and so you can put hate content. Just please stop. I have had enough, I am not going to even request to airmax since he messaged me and I ignored it then he came back. This site is too addictive so I can never get off, but let us say this.... we can be all treated fairly. Right now some of you instigate debates in comments and then y'all try to report me for no reason when y'all commented first. Fine, I might do the same, but I only do that to people who are mean to me. Don't send me a request without showing a good reason to, so now be silent.

I made this post readable too! But anyway, I sent it as a joke and wasn't going to send any hate content.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16