Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 32

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 2:33:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(Sorry I didnt post this last night, I got sick and fell asleep for 10 hours. When we left off, Bullish's accomplices have told Thett and Daytona of their plan and revealed that it will be carried out via a tank)

"Where in the bloody f*ck did you guys get a TANK?"- Daytona
"Actually its Bullish's, his dad was a rich sumb*tch who collected WWII stuff and he inherited it just before the Apocalypse broke out" - Stranger 3
"we got some tank ammo from an overrun army barracks and the gas to power it from a 7-11" - Stranger 2

"Remember that time when we accidentally ran over that crazy idiot who whined about everything with the tank? What was that guys name?" - Stranger 3
"I think it was GWL or something, and yeah that guy was a real piece of work" - Stranger 2
"How do you accidentally run over someone with a TANK?" - Me
"Well to be honest it wasn't until AFTER we shot him with the tank did we accidentally run over him with it" - Stranger 3

"Ok new question, why did you shoot this GWL guy with a tank?" - Daytona
"Long story short he was kinda asking for it, but thats not important now, everyone get inside" - Stranger 2

The sky was growing brighter as the pink hue of an imminent sunrise was starting to take over the eastern half of the sky. The tank itself looked to be an old American M4 Sherman tank that had the white star on it and everything, and was in good enough shape that a WWII aficionado would have got an erection from being so close to a working one that was also armed.

"Are we all gonna be able to fit in there?" - Daytona asked
"These tanks were actually designed to be operated by a crew of 5 but we managed to cut it down to 3 since we don't actually fire the actual gun too much, so really we just need people to drive it" - Stranger 2

"You guys just hang out in the top where the gunner's seat is and refrain from touching anything" - Stranger 1
"Where is Bullish and the two other guys gonna fit?" - Stranger 3
"Bullish wont meet up with us til later and we can probably squeeze in two more people down with us if we have to. If not then they're just gonna have to ride on top of it and not fall off" - Strander 2

"Hey what the hell are your guys's names?" - Me
"Oh, well I'm Massive Dump, this is Mysterious_Stranger, and the guy who was the one who ran over GWL over there is Imabench" - MassiveDump
"I STILL maintain that he deserved it" - Imabench

We all climbed in and this thing was tiny as sh**. Massive, Ima, and Mysterious all went down a small hatch deeper into the tank while we all just sat tight inside the gunning chamber thing or whatever it was called. Rust had slowly eaten over a lot of the parts in here but overall it still looked quite operational.

"Hey Massive, is there any way you can see outside through this thing?" - Daytona
"You'll have to stick your head outside the hatch, cause the targeting system on that thing is glitchy as sh**." - Massive
"Is that safe?" - Me
"Not really, but if you wanna see someone get run over with a mutha f*ckin tank theres no better view you'll get than from up there." - Imabench
"Dibs!" - Daytona said as he stood up and popped his head out of the hatch. I could see from my point of view that it was steadily growing brighter outside.

"Alrighty strap in, lets go find your friends!" - Mysterious yelled before the tank spurred to life.
Now, I never thought I would be able to experience being inside a 30 ton war machine going 20 miles per hour through a depleted US neighborhood with the intention of f*cking over some Nazi invaders.... But I had to say this felt AMAZING. I could feel my heartbeat growing faster and getting more excited as the unmistakable sound of a tank going to kick some a** filled the air and vibrated through the walls and floor around us, and I could tell that Daytona was getting the same exhilarating feeling as well since he was now standing tall out of the tank as if he was directing a coordinated offensive or something.

We steadily made our way through the neighborhood and then turned left onto the main road and sped towards where Magic and OberHerr were to wait up for us, but as we approached the entrance to the town it was evident that they weren't there.

"Guys they're not here!" Daytona yelled to the other guys
"Isn't this where you said they were gonna be?" - Imabench
"Yeah, but they aint here for some reason!" - Daytona
"Well now what?" - Me
"We don't have time to wait around we gotta get moving, hopefully their ok" - Massive said as the tank resumed speeding towards the bridge
"Keep your eyes out for them though and if you spot them we'll pick them up, but we're running late so we cant f*ck around and wait for them" - Mysterious

We sped on to the bridge as Daytona strained his eyes for any sign of Ober and Magic, but to no avail. Minutes ticked by and there was no sign of either Ober and Magic for some reason.

Then Daytona spotted them

"Uh guys, we got a huge f*cking problem up here!" - Daytona
"Whats going on?" - Imabench
"The Nazi's caught Ober and Magic and there are about a dozen of them waiting for us directly ahead"
"f*ck, move let me see" - Massive said, as he mangled his way up into the gunning chamber and out the hatch. "Yeah you werent kidding dude"
"How bad is it Massive?" - Imabench
"Theres about 12 of em and they're all armed with light machine guns, and they have them pointed at Ober and Magic" - Massive
"Is the Nazi leader there with them?" - Mysterious

"I cant tell, here one of you guys get up here and see if you see him." - Massive said as he pulled his head back into the tank. I got up and peeked my head out the window.

After my eyes adjusted, I could see that Ober and Magic were tied up and sitting down in the middle of the road, with a couple armed guards around them. All of them baffled that they were staring at a Sherman tank riding down the road towards them. There was no sign of Mr. God though, all I could make out was xXCryptoXx. The rest of them looked like some anonymous henchmen

"Mr. God isn't there, whats the plan?"
"What do they want?" - Massive
"God f*cking dammit we don't have time for this!" Imabench said as he crawled up into the gunning chamber
"Ima what are you gonna do?" - Mysterious
"Im gonna do what I do best, raise some hell" - Ima

He sat down in the gunning chair and started fiddling with a bunch of different buttons

"IMA, DO NOT FIRE A ROUND AT THEM" - Massive
"Relax Massive I'm not gonna fire at them" - Imabench
"So then what are you gonna do?" - Daytona
And then Ima fired a round right at the Nazi's

"IMA, WHAT THE EFFIN F*CK, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA FIRE AT THEM" - Mysterious
"I say lots of things!" - Ima said with the biggest troll face I had ever seen "Look just punch it we need to get the f*ck out of here anyways!"

The tank lurched forward as some of the Nazi's began to fire on the tank, but their small arms fire just bounced off the tanks armor and it soon became apparent that they couldn't do sh*t to stop us. We plowed through where they were waiting for us, and Ober and Magic soon got left behind

"Wait guys, we went right past them!" - Daytona
"We don't have time to get them, the other Nazi's probably heard that and the reapers will be coming here in full force at any minute now, Ober and Magic are on their own, and we will be on our own as well fi Bullish doesn't pull through" - Imabench

"Isn't there anything we can do to help Ober and Magic?" - I said
"Killin some nazi's may help, but other then that theyre pretty screwed" - Mysterious
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 2:35:01 PM
Previous episode:
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 4:26:53 PM
At 2/11/2014 3:38:36 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 2/11/2014 2:35:01 PM, imabench wrote:
Previous episode:

You added yerself to the story.

Well I kinda had to since the people next in line to be characters either deactivated their accounts or havent been online in months.

also will you be writing the sub-series still?

Nah I scrapped those since people preferred I make a DDO House of Cards series next.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 4:28:43 PM
At 2/11/2014 4:26:53 PM, imabench wrote:
Previous episode:

Well I kinda had to since the people next in line to be characters either deactivated their accounts or havent been online in months.

Nah I scrapped those since people preferred I make a DDO House of Cards series next.

Can I be in one of your series? Is there like a sign up?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 4:33:58 PM
At 2/11/2014 4:28:43 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Previous episode:

There will be a signup for people who want to be in the House of Cards one when the Walking Dead series ends and the House of Cards thread is officially announced, though keep your eyes peeled for it because spots will probably go fast.

I had like 40+ people sign up to be in the Walking Dead one so I am heavily considering putting in a cap limit of how many people will be in the next series so that I can focus on an actual story line, instead of constantly getting rid of characters and getting new ones into the story over and over like I had to do with this one. Im thinking about putting the cap limit at 30 but I may raise it if a lot of people really want to be in it and didnt get the chance to.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 4:59:00 PM
At 2/11/2014 4:33:58 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/11/2014 4:28:43 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Previous episode:

There will be a signup for people who want to be in the House of Cards one when the Walking Dead series ends and the House of Cards thread is officially announced, though keep your eyes peeled for it because spots will probably go fast.

I had like 40+ people sign up to be in the Walking Dead one so I am heavily considering putting in a cap limit of how many people will be in the next series so that I can focus on an actual story line, instead of constantly getting rid of characters and getting new ones into the story over and over like I had to do with this one. Im thinking about putting the cap limit at 30 but I may raise it if a lot of people really want to be in it and didnt get the chance to.

Thanks for letting me know.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 7:42:50 PM
Hell yes Ima, you got my character now. In real life, I actually say "bloody" a lot, even though I'm American.

Btw, I'm placing dibs now for a spot in House of Cards. I need to be a Jewish politician. MAKE IT HAPPEN, IMA.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:33:09 PM
At 2/11/2014 2:33:57 PM, imabench wrote:
(Sorry I didnt post this last night, I got sick and fell asleep for 10 hours. When we left off, Bullish's accomplices have told Thett and Daytona of their plan and revealed that it will be carried out via a tank)

"Where in the bloody f*ck did you guys get a TANK?"- Daytona
"Actually its Bullish's, his dad was a rich sumb*tch who collected WWII stuff and he inherited it just before the Apocalypse broke out" - Stranger 3
"we got some tank ammo from an overrun army barracks and the gas to power it from a 7-11" - Stranger 2

"Remember that time when we accidentally ran over that crazy idiot who whined about everything with the tank? What was that guys name?" - Stranger 3
"I think it was GWL or something, and yeah that guy was a real piece of work" - Stranger 2
"How do you accidentally run over someone with a TANK?" - Me
"Well to be honest it wasn't until AFTER we shot him with the tank did we accidentally run over him with it" - Stranger 3

"Ok new question, why did you shoot this GWL guy with a tank?" - Daytona
"Long story short he was kinda asking for it, but thats not important now, everyone get inside" - Stranger 2

The sky was growing brighter as the pink hue of an imminent sunrise was starting to take over the eastern half of the sky. The tank itself looked to be an old American M4 Sherman tank that had the white star on it and everything, and was in good enough shape that a WWII aficionado would have got an erection from being so close to a working one that was also armed.

"Are we all gonna be able to fit in there?" - Daytona asked
"These tanks were actually designed to be operated by a crew of 5 but we managed to cut it down to 3 since we don't actually fire the actual gun too much, so really we just need people to drive it" - Stranger 2

"You guys just hang out in the top where the gunner's seat is and refrain from touching anything" - Stranger 1
"Where is Bullish and the two other guys gonna fit?" - Stranger 3
"Bullish wont meet up with us til later and we can probably squeeze in two more people down with us if we have to. If not then they're just gonna have to ride on top of it and not fall off" - Strander 2

"Hey what the hell are your guys's names?" - Me
"Oh, well I'm Massive Dump, this is Mysterious_Stranger, and the guy who was the one who ran over GWL over there is Imabench" - MassiveDump
"I STILL maintain that he deserved it" - Imabench

We all climbed in and this thing was tiny as sh**. Massive, Ima, and Mysterious all went down a small hatch deeper into the tank while we all just sat tight inside the gunning chamber thing or whatever it was called. Rust had slowly eaten over a lot of the parts in here but overall it still looked quite operational.

"Hey Massive, is there any way you can see outside through this thing?" - Daytona
"You'll have to stick your head outside the hatch, cause the targeting system on that thing is glitchy as sh**." - Massive
"Is that safe?" - Me
"Not really, but if you wanna see someone get run over with a mutha f*ckin tank theres no better view you'll get than from up there." - Imabench
"Dibs!" - Daytona said as he stood up and popped his head out of the hatch. I could see from my point of view that it was steadily growing brighter outside.

"Alrighty strap in, lets go find your friends!" - Mysterious yelled before the tank spurred to life.
Now, I never thought I would be able to experience being inside a 30 ton war machine going 20 miles per hour through a depleted US neighborhood with the intention of f*cking over some Nazi invaders.... But I had to say this felt AMAZING. I could feel my heartbeat growing faster and getting more excited as the unmistakable sound of a tank going to kick some a** filled the air and vibrated through the walls and floor around us, and I could tell that Daytona was getting the same exhilarating feeling as well since he was now standing tall out of the tank as if he was directing a coordinated offensive or something.

We steadily made our way through the neighborhood and then turned left onto the main road and sped towards where Magic and OberHerr were to wait up for us, but as we approached the entrance to the town it was evident that they weren't there.

"Guys they're not here!" Daytona yelled to the other guys
"Isn't this where you said they were gonna be?" - Imabench
"Yeah, but they aint here for some reason!" - Daytona
"Well now what?" - Me
"We don't have time to wait around we gotta get moving, hopefully their ok" - Massive said as the tank resumed speeding towards the bridge
"Keep your eyes out for them though and if you spot them we'll pick them up, but we're running late so we cant f*ck around and wait for them" - Mysterious

We sped on to the bridge as Daytona strained his eyes for any sign of Ober and Magic, but to no avail. Minutes ticked by and there was no sign of either Ober and Magic for some reason.

Then Daytona spotted them

"Uh guys, we got a huge f*cking problem up here!" - Daytona
"Whats going on?" - Imabench
"The Nazi's caught Ober and Magic and there are about a dozen of them waiting for us directly ahead"
"f*ck, move let me see" - Massive said, as he mangled his way up into the gunning chamber and out the hatch. "Yeah you werent kidding dude"
"How bad is it Massive?" - Imabench
"Theres about 12 of em and they're all armed with light machine guns, and they have them pointed at Ober and Magic" - Massive
"Is the Nazi leader there with them?" - Mysterious

"I cant tell, here one of you guys get up here and see if you see him." - Massive said as he pulled his head back into the tank. I got up and peeked my head out the window.

After my eyes adjusted, I could see that Ober and Magic were tied up and sitting down in the middle of the road, with a couple armed guards around them. All of them baffled that they were staring at a Sherman tank riding down the road towards them. There was no sign of Mr. God though, all I could make out was xXCryptoXx. The rest of them looked like some anonymous henchmen

"Mr. God isn't there, whats the plan?"
"What do they want?" - Massive
"God f*cking dammit we don't have time for this!" Imabench said as he crawled up into the gunning chamber
"Ima what are you gonna do?" - Mysterious
"Im gonna do what I do best, raise some hell" - Ima

He sat down in the gunning chair and started fiddling with a bunch of different buttons

"IMA, DO NOT FIRE A ROUND AT THEM" - Massive
"Relax Massive I'm not gonna fire at them" - Imabench
"So then what are you gonna do?" - Daytona
And then Ima fired a round right at the Nazi's

"IMA, WHAT THE EFFIN F*CK, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERENT GONNA FIRE AT THEM" - Mysterious
"I say lots of things!" - Ima said with the biggest troll face I had ever seen "Look just punch it we need to get the f*ck out of here anyways!"

The tank lurched forward as some of the Nazi's began to fire on the tank, but their small arms fire just bounced off the tanks armor and it soon became apparent that they couldn't do sh*t to stop us. We plowed through where they were waiting for us, and Ober and Magic soon got left behind

"Wait guys, we went right past them!" - Daytona
"We don't have time to get them, the other Nazi's probably heard that and the reapers will be coming here in full force at any minute now, Ober and Magic are on their own, and we will be on our own as well fi Bullish doesn't pull through" - Imabench

"Isn't there anything we can do to help Ober and Magic?" - I said
"Killin some nazi's may help, but other then that theyre pretty screwed" - Mysterious

How do you decide what shows to do?