Jump to topic:

Best up and coming member

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 3:33:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are a few new faces we have seen in the past month that have made an impact on the site.

PotBelliedGeek - Excellent debater, extremely active in mafia games, also was extremely active in my star wars saga that I started. He has inserted himself into the site and has become a great asset to the site in general.

SeventhProfessor - Another notably active member in both the forums and mafia alike. He has entered into a debate tournament as well and his presence is also very noticeable.

Kbub - Another new member whom has made some pretty cool forums and polls. Anywhere from promoting gender equality , all the way to participating in some pretty good debates. Even airmax noted that the site needs more people like him/her if I am not mistaken.

progressivedem22 - I am personally nominating him for being apart of this list. I had the pleasure of debating him a little while ago, and he took the wrong topic on accident. He gracefully bowed out , and has requested to be apart in upcoming events such as the DDO Olympics and MR/MRS DDO. He has been really active in the forums,and offers good input.

Josh_b - Another person that I noticed all over the forums. He has participated both in mafia and has completed some decent debates. Also has entered tufs tournament if I am not mistaken.

Granted I am sure that there are others, these are just the few that have joined recently that stuck out to me. I think all of the people on this list are a great addition to our community and hope they stick around. If you know anyone else feel free to name them.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 3:35:20 PM
Can I be second best? :D
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 3:45:23 PM
At 2/11/2014 3:33:58 PM, Mikal wrote:
There are a few new faces we have seen in the past month that have made an impact on the site.

PotBelliedGeek - Excellent debater, extremely active in mafia games, also was extremely active in my star wars saga that I started. He has inserted himself into the site and has become a great asset to the site in general.

SeventhProfessor - Another notably active member in both the forums and mafia alike. He has entered into a debate tournament as well and his presence is also very noticeable.

Kbub - Another new member whom has made some pretty cool forums and polls. Anywhere from promoting gender equality , all the way to participating in some pretty good debates. Even airmax noted that the site needs more people like him/her if I am not mistaken.

progressivedem22 - I am personally nominating him for being apart of this list. I had the pleasure of debating him a little while ago, and he took the wrong topic on accident. He gracefully bowed out , and has requested to be apart in upcoming events such as the DDO Olympics and MR/MRS DDO. He has been really active in the forums,and offers good input.

Josh_b - Another person that I noticed all over the forums. He has participated both in mafia and has completed some decent debates. Also has entered tufs tournament if I am not mistaken.

Granted I am sure that there are others, these are just the few that have joined recently that stuck out to me. I think all of the people on this list are a great addition to our community and hope they stick around. If you know anyone else feel free to name them.

http://tinyurl.com... (original link was over 13000 characters)
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Tophatdoc
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 6:53:38 PM

Here is three:

Wylted
Schopenhauer
Grandbudda
"Don't click on my profile. Don't send me friend requests. Don't read my debates. There are many interesting people on DDO. Find one of them. Go find someone exciting and loquacious. Go click on their profile. Go send them friend requests. Go read their debates. Leave me alone." -Tophatdoc
kbub
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:05:21 PM

Thanks for the shoutout!

Whiteflame I think is I think quickly becoming popular, and is quite skilled at both debates and voting.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:07:31 PM
I'm an up and coming member :3
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 8:10:58 PM
I've been here 3 years and I'm still up and coming. I think I show promise though.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:23:53 PM
At 2/11/2014 8:10:58 PM, Noumena wrote:
I've been here 3 years and I'm still up and coming. I think I show promise though.

primafacie soulless ginger.
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:24:12 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:23:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/11/2014 8:07:31 PM, donald.keller wrote:

you're an old fart

But I is only 6 month old infant o.o Check my first debate.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:26:00 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:24:12 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/11/2014 10:23:29 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/11/2014 8:07:31 PM, donald.keller wrote:

you're an old fart

But I is only 6 month old infant o.o Check my first debate.

that is an old fart. Me and you both lol
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:31:39 PM

Balderdash. Where am I?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:33:14 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:31:39 PM, DudeStop wrote:

Balderdash. Where am I?

That's what I said. Or thought. Something like that. Only about me and not you. I felt the need to clarify that because of pronoun confusion. Okay. Bye.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:36:23 PM

Balderdash. Where am I?

that is why i asked others to name people XD. I tried to recall anyone active, but I forget stuff too XD

Granted you should have been on the list
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:36:24 PM

Balderdash. Where am I?

that is why i asked others to name people XD. I tried to recall anyone active, but I forget stuff too XD

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:42:21 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:36:24 PM, Mikal wrote:

Balderdash. Where am I?

I'll sign myself on the list, no worries. ;-)
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:44:07 PM

DudeStop - an all-around decent person.

EndarkendRationalist - [description withheld]

Fixed.

DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 10:52:39 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:44:07 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

DudeStop - an all-around decent person. No, he's more than that. Everyday when I get out of bed and go to work, i think: "Man. That DudeStop kid is amazing. I wish I had been like him. I look up to him everyday. He's my hero.

Fixed for more modesty.
EndarkendRationalist - [description withheld]

Fixed.

Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:34:46 PM
At 2/11/2014 10:23:53 PM, Mikal wrote:

TUF is a liar. I'm not that ginger.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:36:01 PM
At 2/11/2014 11:34:46 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 2/11/2014 10:23:53 PM, Mikal wrote:

TUF is a liar. I'm not that ginger.

GINGA
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2014 11:55:38 PM
At 2/11/2014 11:04:00 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 2/11/2014 10:32:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
And me?

Go sit in the corner.

I'm like the best of the best. I sit in the middle.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 12:45:01 AM

DudeStop - an all-around decent person

EndarkendRationalist - awesome debater with a great sense of rationality and reality...............as his name suggests.

Re-fixed.

Romanii - annoying kid with a stupid overly idealistic outlook on life

Fixed.

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 10:03:27 AM
At 2/12/2014 12:45:01 AM, Romanii wrote:

DudeStop - an all-around decent person

EndarkendRationalist - awesome debater with a great sense of rationality and reality...............as his name suggests.

Re-fixed.

Awwww. Thank you.

Romanii - annoying kid with a stupid overly idealistic outlook on life

Fixed.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 11:53:45 AM
At 2/11/2014 6:53:38 PM, Tophatdoc wrote:

Here is three:

Wylted
Schopenhauer
Grandbudda

Thank you Tophatdoc. I feel honored. I didn't expect to see my name in here.