Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Comments put in moderation are never posted?

Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 4:08:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Every time I put in a long argument on the opinions comment section, it says "Comment put in for Moderation" and never gets posted. Should I wait for another week?
Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 4:16:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
SOLVED:

If your comment is long, just cut them into pieces to avoid moderation!
(yes, I just noticed...)
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 10:20:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Before you post a long comment, always do a control 'c', and if it gets moderated, you can just try changing it to get it posted.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 11:03:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 4:08:25 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Every time I put in a long argument on the opinions comment section, it says "Comment put in for Moderation" and never gets posted. Should I wait for another week?

It will never show up. The "moderation" is a lie.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 1:03:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 11:03:54 AM, kbub wrote:
At 2/12/2014 4:08:25 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Every time I put in a long argument on the opinions comment section, it says "Comment put in for Moderation" and never gets posted. Should I wait for another week?

It will never show up. The "moderation" is a lie.

So is the cake apparently.
Nolite Timere
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 2:00:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/13/2014 1:03:25 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/13/2014 11:03:54 AM, kbub wrote:
At 2/12/2014 4:08:25 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Every time I put in a long argument on the opinions comment section, it says "Comment put in for Moderation" and never gets posted. Should I wait for another week?

It will never show up. The "moderation" is a lie.

So is the cake apparently.

I appreciate that.