Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

InvisibleDiety

donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:19:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So... That guy.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:24:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:20:48 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:19:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:
So... That guy.

Who?

http://www.debate.org...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:25:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:20:48 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:19:11 PM, donald.keller wrote:
So... That guy.

Who?

A few people will know who I'm talking about, like Jonbonbon. You can see him here:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:35:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Who are you?
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:36:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Whats that fallacy called? I can't remember. When you claim lack of evidence is evidence against? There is an entire sub-fallacy for when it's used in a debate about God.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:37:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It is, as a general rule, poor form to create a thread like this. If you have concerns, take them up with airmax or TUF.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:38:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:37:19 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
It is, as a general rule, poor form to create a thread like this. If you have concerns, take them up with airmax or TUF.

I don't want him banned... He's too funny to watch...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:41:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:36:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Whats that fallacy called? I can't remember. When you claim lack of evidence is evidence against? There is an entire sub-fallacy for when it's used in a debate about God.

Isn't the phrase

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:42:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:35:42 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Who are you?

A person :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,763
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 1:44:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:36:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Whats that fallacy called? I can't remember. When you claim lack of evidence is evidence against? There is an entire sub-fallacy for when it's used in a debate about God.

I think it's argument from ignorance
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:24:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/12/2014 1:36:36 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/12/2014 1:32:56 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
He needs to go.

How do you guys not know who he is? My debate (if you want to use that word) with him is on the home page of DDO

Whats that fallacy called? I can't remember. When you claim lack of evidence is evidence against? There is an entire sub-fallacy for when it's used in a debate about God.

Argumentum ad ignorantum. God of the Gaps fallacy. All that good stuff.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mysterious_Stranger
Posts: 1,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2014 2:49:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just another character of bad taste that passes through these halls, like myself, though I am significantly more restrained.
Turn around, go back.