Jump to topic:

Serious Business

Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:08:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The internet is not serious business, but some of you chuckleheads(you know who you are) are acting like it is. STFU it doesn't really matter. Seriously lets redo the hall of fame inductions?

Protip: They're made up, they're more of a joke than anything. Quit acting like people care this much.

Cool it. Now R_R get your game over with so we can start some friggen mafia.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:09:26 PM
Dude, all of those anons are either newf@gs or trolls. Newfags, they'll learn. Trolls, don't worry about th- oh wait, wrong site.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:10:12 PM
LMFAO at amending the Hall of Fame!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:28:53 PM
At 1/19/2010 6:08:10 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
The internet is not serious business, but some of you chuckleheads(you know who you are) are acting like it is. STFU it doesn't really matter. Seriously lets redo the hall of fame inductions?

Protip: They're made up, they're more of a joke than anything. Quit acting like people care this much.

Cool it. Now R_R get your game over with so we can start some friggen mafia.

...Says the guy who is whining about how people votebombed his debates. I believe the debates on this site are also on the intrawebs.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:29:56 PM
At 1/19/2010 6:19:18 PM, mongeese wrote:
That's five threads over the same general topic.

Then quit being dramatic about it. If I want to see drama I'll watch a movie. When I want to laugh/debate/play mafia games I come to this site.

Don't bring my worlds crashing together.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2010 6:33:14 PM
At 1/19/2010 6:28:53 PM, tkubok wrote:
...Says the guy who is whining about how people votebombed his debates. I believe the debates on this site are also on the intrawebs.

Says the guy who stole from a church offering plate, and spent this afternoon getting trolled which explains why his butt hurts.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 6:00:46 AM
At 1/19/2010 6:33:14 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
At 1/19/2010 6:28:53 PM, tkubok wrote:

Says the guy who stole from a church offering plate, and spent this afternoon getting trolled which explains why his butt hurts.

So is that an admittance that youre butthurt by the serious business that is the intrawebs?