Jump to topic:

Pictures on Debates -- Problems

progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 4:09:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So, I've been doing some searching around about how to upload pictures onto debates. The images are in my album, the argument is set to rich text, and I've been trying to copy/paste them in. But, as I think some other people have experienced, it isn't quite working. It could be because I'm using a Mac, since it worked on a PC at my university.

Does anyone know of any other way to post images?
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 5:42:01 PM
At 2/13/2014 4:09:35 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
So, I've been doing some searching around about how to upload pictures onto debates. The images are in my album, the argument is set to rich text, and I've been trying to copy/paste them in. But, as I think some other people have experienced, it isn't quite working. It could be because I'm using a Mac, since it worked on a PC at my university.

I have a PC, but it won't work for me on IE. However, it will work for me on Chrome. So I guess try different internet browsers before you start having you use computers at your university every time you want to post pictures to a debate.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2014 5:51:52 PM

It doesn't have anything to do with you using a mac, as I've been able to post photos in debates from a mac.
Ashton
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 12:18:48 PM

Drag and Drop.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
progressivedem22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 12:30:23 PM
At 2/14/2014 12:18:48 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Drag and Drop.

I didn't think of that. Would that work in rich text?
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2014 12:31:14 PM
At 2/14/2014 12:30:23 PM, progressivedem22 wrote:
At 2/14/2014 12:18:48 PM, donald.keller wrote:

Drag and Drop.

I didn't think of that. Would that work in rich text?

That's what I do.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --