My Last(?) Message

dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 12:45:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dear all fellow DDOers:

Debate.org is causing me far too much stress between posting my arguments, being on daily/active, listening to all of the religious crap going on around here, etc.

Furthermore, this place has become somewhat boring for me, and all of the advertisements don't help. I feel like DDO is not a debating website anymore, but rather a place of constant bickering between members and trash debates that are painful to read.

Hell, I will obviously be back, but I don't know when. I thank everyone for being so understanding of me during my short stay here on Debate.org. I wish you all the best.

Regards,

D.J
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 1:02:08 AM
Hope you do come back. But understandable for your reasons of leaving. Take care.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:26:20 PM
Bye, hand man :(
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:33:30 PM
You'll be back. Virtually everyone who's made a goodbye post has returned :)

Credit to (I believe) 000ike for starting this DDO meme: http://memegenerator.net...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:35:21 PM
At 2/17/2014 12:45:16 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Dear all fellow DDOers:

Debate.org is causing me far too much stress between posting my arguments, being on daily/active, listening to all of the religious crap going on around here, etc.

Most people who know anything about religion (PCP, and a few others) don't really post with regularity.

My advice is not to post in that section.

Furthermore, this place has become somewhat boring for me, and all of the advertisements don't help. I feel like DDO is not a debating website anymore, but rather a place of constant bickering between members and trash debates that are painful to read.

Yeah, that's become more of a problem, lately.

Hell, I will obviously be back, but I don't know when. I thank everyone for being so understanding of me during my short stay here on Debate.org. I wish you all the best.

Regards,

D.J

Stay well. We'll be glad to see you back, when you return.
Tsar of DDO
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 11:45:37 PM
At 2/17/2014 10:33:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
You'll be back. Virtually everyone who's made a goodbye post has returned :)

Credit to (I believe) 000ike for starting this DDO meme: http://memegenerator.net...

Of course he will, he even said: "Hell, I'll be back"