Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 33

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 9:54:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(Sorry for not posting this sooner, I am currently sick as sh**)

(When we left off, Thett and his new friends just blew past a couple of Nazi's who had taken Magic and Ober captive as part of an intricate plan to wipe them all out)

The hotel was a ways up the road, and the sound of the blast from the tank would sure cause the rest of them to come out in full force.

"Hey, do these friends of yours have anti-tank weapons by any chance?" - Ima
"Not to my knowledge, if he did have any he would have brought it ashore" - Daytona
"Here they are guys, Ima put another round in the chamber!" - Massive
"Oh put in another round? I was thinking we could play Monopoly, I thought that would be a fun thing to do" Ima said in heavy sarcasm.
"LOAD THE TURRET OR SO HELP ME GOD" - Mysterious
"Relax man its already loaded" - Ima

We drove to within a couple hundred yards of the hotel before we again began to be peppered with small arms fire. It sounded like standing next to a glass window during a nasty hail storm, except in a tank, and the hail is actually hot led from the gun of a semi-automatic rifle

"Aim for the entrance to the hotel!" - Massive
"One hot steaming load to their face cumming up!" - Ima
"Is that a sex joke?" - Mysterious
"No its a jew joke idiot, YES ITS A SEX JOKE" Ima yelled in mock fury

With that, Ima fired a shot at the hotel's entrance at almost point blank range, and still was off by a bit. The tank round didnt sail through the frond doors, and instead went into one of the ground floor room windows, ripping through several walls before blowing the whole corner of the building completely to hell.

The massive explosion plus a decade of neglect though was too much for the building to take, and with that tank shot, an entire side of the building began to collapse, as a result of its fragile base literally being blown into pieces. The rooms above the site of the explosion fell down and poured into the street. The rubble though wasnt all in soccer-ball sized chunks though, several large slabs of concrete almost the size of our very tank fell into the street.

"Guys the road is blocked off!" - Massive
"We cant just drive over it?" - Ima
"Doesnt look like it, there're a lot of pretty big chinks in our way, we cant simply plow over it" - Massive
"Try going around it through the shrubs!" - Mysterious
"Thats almost how we lost the tank last time, we cant risk that again!" - Ima
"Well what the hell do we do then?" - Me
"I got an idea, go around the hotel towards the beach and we can drive through the sand until we get back on the road!" - Ima
"We cant do that, we'd blow Bullish's cover!" - Massive

"Okay plan B" Ima yelled as he loaded another tank round into the chamber
"Whats Plan B?" - Mysterious
"Any problems cause by a tank can be solved by a tank...." - Ima
He then fired a shot at the rubble in front of the tank's path, blowing rubble all over the place and freaking the f*ck out of the nazi's who had started to come outside after the initial shot. After the smoke cleared a path through the rubble emerged, and Massive floored it the minute he saw it.

"So when do we know if Bullish pulls through with his half of the plan?" - Daytona
"If he's successful then the entire hotel itself wont be there in about, 10 minutes" - Massive
"Do we floor it to the bridge or keep laying waste to the hotel?" - Ima
"If we keep shooting the hotel we might accidentally hit Bullish himself, let him do his thing we've already got the Nazi's attention" - Mysterious
"We'll go to the bridge and wait for him there" - Massive

We plowed forward, the pitter patter of small arms fire against the outside of the tank was now non-existent, and it looked like the Nazi's were more then content with letting us run off into mainland Florida then to try to kill us at this point.

"What..... The f*ck......" - Massive
"Is that what I think it is?" - Mysterious
"What is it?" - Imabench
"Can we get around it?" - Massive
"If it keeps going we wont be able to either way!" - Mysterious
"WHATS GOING ON?" - Ima
"Check out the hatch and see for yourself!" - Massive

Ima hopped out of his seat and threw open the hatch, straining his eyes through the now fully emerged sun to see what was wrong.

"Oh f*ck my a**" - Ima
"Whats going on?" - Daytona
After Ima pulled in his head I stuck mine out to see what the hell was going on

One of the four naval ships that the Nazi's used to land in Key Biscayne was heading full speed into the bridge to mainland Florida on what looked like a suicidal ramming.

"If the ship takes out the bridge then we're f*cking trapped here!" - Ima
"How did they respond so fast though?" - Mysterious
"It hasnt even been 10 minutes, they couldnt have possibly been this coordinated" - Massive
"Do you think someone tipped them off?" - Ima
"Who could have tipped them off?" - Massive
"Do you think Bullish wouldve talked if he was captured?" - Mysterious
"No, if they caught him he would have gone down fighting, assuming its possible for him to be caught in the first place" - Ima
"Well what the effing f*ck do we do then? If we dont floor it right now we'll be stuck on here!" - Massive
"WELL THEN FLOOR IT!" - Ima yelled

The tank lurched forward, soon gaining speed.

"How fast can this thing go?" - Me
"25 MPH if we're lucky" - Mysterious
"Thats it? 25??????" - Daytona
"THIS IS 30 TON WAR MACHINE FROM 75 YEARS AGO, YOURE LUCKY WE CAN MOVE AT ALL" - Ima
"What do we do about Bullish then?" - Massive
"If he succe-"

There was a massive explosion in the distance, coming from where the hotel was. The fact that we could easily hear it while in a tank going full speed was only a testament to how massive the explosion was. I popped my head outside the hatch just in time to see the roof of the hotel fall to earth along with the rest of the building.

"Hotel is down, I repeat the hotel is down!" - I yelled to them
"Okay well that means Bullish succeeded with his plan" - Mysterious
"How did you guys get enough explosives to take down a building?" - Daytona
"Bullish used about 20 tank shells and a smaller bomb that could be remotely detonated to strategically blow the building to smithereens" - Ima

"Hope it was worth it, those were our last rounds too" - Massive
"Wait, why did you sacrifice all of your remaining tank rounds to blow up a building?" - Me
"This tank is falling apart and is a gas guzzler, plus the sound of firing it always attracted an a**load of walkers and reapers so they werent that useful" - Ima
"Guys, here come the reapers!" - Mysterious

I turned around and sure enough, a massive horde of reapers, at least two dozen of them, were now charging full speed down the bridge at full speed, with about 50 smaller wraiths following behind them.

"Guys f*ck, here they come!" - Me
"The ship is about to hit the bridge too, we're not gonna make it!" - Ima
"Will the reapers get past the bridge before the ship hits it???" - Massive
"Maybe a few will, but not all of them thats for sure. Stop the tank!" - Mysterious

The tank ground to a halt. I checked behind me to see if anyone was approaching us from behind, but the coast was still clear.

"Guys what do we do? Our escape is cut off and im pretty sure if we go back the nazi's will do everything in their power to try to kill us all im sure?" - Ima

Then the ship slammed into the bridge, cutting off all but two reapers from crossing it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:13:38 PM
At 2/17/2014 9:54:21 PM, imabench wrote:
(Sorry for not posting this sooner, I am currently sick as sh**)

(When we left off, Thett and his new friends just blew past a couple of Nazi's who had taken Magic and Ober captive as part of an intricate plan to wipe them all out)

The hotel was a ways up the road, and the sound of the blast from the tank would sure cause the rest of them to come out in full force.

"Hey, do these friends of yours have anti-tank weapons by any chance?" - Ima
"Not to my knowledge, if he did have any he would have brought it ashore" - Daytona
"Here they are guys, Ima put another round in the chamber!" - Massive
"Oh put in another round? I was thinking we could play Monopoly, I thought that would be a fun thing to do" Ima said in heavy sarcasm.
"LOAD THE TURRET OR SO HELP ME GOD" - Mysterious
"Relax man its already loaded" - Ima

We drove to within a couple hundred yards of the hotel before we again began to be peppered with small arms fire. It sounded like standing next to a glass window during a nasty hail storm, except in a tank, and the hail is actually hot led from the gun of a semi-automatic rifle

"Aim for the entrance to the hotel!" - Massive
"One hot steaming load to their face cumming up!" - Ima
"Is that a sex joke?" - Mysterious
"No its a jew joke idiot, YES ITS A SEX JOKE" Ima yelled in mock fury

With that, Ima fired a shot at the hotel's entrance at almost point blank range, and still was off by a bit. The tank round didnt sail through the frond doors, and instead went into one of the ground floor room windows, ripping through several walls before blowing the whole corner of the building completely to hell.

The massive explosion plus a decade of neglect though was too much for the building to take, and with that tank shot, an entire side of the building began to collapse, as a result of its fragile base literally being blown into pieces. The rooms above the site of the explosion fell down and poured into the street. The rubble though wasnt all in soccer-ball sized chunks though, several large slabs of concrete almost the size of our very tank fell into the street.

"Guys the road is blocked off!" - Massive
"We cant just drive over it?" - Ima
"Doesnt look like it, there're a lot of pretty big chinks in our way, we cant simply plow over it" - Massive
"Try going around it through the shrubs!" - Mysterious
"Thats almost how we lost the tank last time, we cant risk that again!" - Ima
"Well what the hell do we do then?" - Me
"I got an idea, go around the hotel towards the beach and we can drive through the sand until we get back on the road!" - Ima
"We cant do that, we'd blow Bullish's cover!" - Massive

"Okay plan B" Ima yelled as he loaded another tank round into the chamber
"Whats Plan B?" - Mysterious
"Any problems cause by a tank can be solved by a tank...." - Ima
He then fired a shot at the rubble in front of the tank's path, blowing rubble all over the place and freaking the f*ck out of the nazi's who had started to come outside after the initial shot. After the smoke cleared a path through the rubble emerged, and Massive floored it the minute he saw it.

"So when do we know if Bullish pulls through with his half of the plan?" - Daytona
"If he's successful then the entire hotel itself wont be there in about, 10 minutes" - Massive
"Do we floor it to the bridge or keep laying waste to the hotel?" - Ima
"If we keep shooting the hotel we might accidentally hit Bullish himself, let him do his thing we've already got the Nazi's attention" - Mysterious
"We'll go to the bridge and wait for him there" - Massive

We plowed forward, the pitter patter of small arms fire against the outside of the tank was now non-existent, and it looked like the Nazi's were more then content with letting us run off into mainland Florida then to try to kill us at this point.

"What..... The f*ck......" - Massive
"Is that what I think it is?" - Mysterious
"What is it?" - Imabench
"Can we get around it?" - Massive
"If it keeps going we wont be able to either way!" - Mysterious
"WHATS GOING ON?" - Ima
"Check out the hatch and see for yourself!" - Massive

Ima hopped out of his seat and threw open the hatch, straining his eyes through the now fully emerged sun to see what was wrong.

"Oh f*ck my a**" - Ima
"Whats going on?" - Daytona
After Ima pulled in his head I stuck mine out to see what the hell was going on

One of the four naval ships that the Nazi's used to land in Key Biscayne was heading full speed into the bridge to mainland Florida on what looked like a suicidal ramming.

"If the ship takes out the bridge then we're f*cking trapped here!" - Ima
"How did they respond so fast though?" - Mysterious
"It hasnt even been 10 minutes, they couldnt have possibly been this coordinated" - Massive
"Do you think someone tipped them off?" - Ima
"Who could have tipped them off?" - Massive
"Do you think Bullish wouldve talked if he was captured?" - Mysterious
"No, if they caught him he would have gone down fighting, assuming its possible for him to be caught in the first place" - Ima
"Well what the effing f*ck do we do then? If we dont floor it right now we'll be stuck on here!" - Massive
"WELL THEN FLOOR IT!" - Ima yelled

The tank lurched forward, soon gaining speed.

"How fast can this thing go?" - Me
"25 MPH if we're lucky" - Mysterious
"Thats it? 25??????" - Daytona
"THIS IS 30 TON WAR MACHINE FROM 75 YEARS AGO, YOURE LUCKY WE CAN MOVE AT ALL" - Ima
"What do we do about Bullish then?" - Massive
"If he succe-"

There was a massive explosion in the distance, coming from where the hotel was. The fact that we could easily hear it while in a tank going full speed was only a testament to how massive the explosion was. I popped my head outside the hatch just in time to see the roof of the hotel fall to earth along with the rest of the building.

"Hotel is down, I repeat the hotel is down!" - I yelled to them
"Okay well that means Bullish succeeded with his plan" - Mysterious
"How did you guys get enough explosives to take down a building?" - Daytona
"Bullish used about 20 tank shells and a smaller bomb that could be remotely detonated to strategically blow the building to smithereens" - Ima

"Hope it was worth it, those were our last rounds too" - Massive
"Wait, why did you sacrifice all of your remaining tank rounds to blow up a building?" - Me
"This tank is falling apart and is a gas guzzler, plus the sound of firing it always attracted an a**load of walkers and reapers so they werent that useful" - Ima
"Guys, here come the reapers!" - Mysterious

I turned around and sure enough, a massive horde of reapers, at least two dozen of them, were now charging full speed down the bridge at full speed, with about 50 smaller wraiths following behind them.

"Guys f*ck, here they come!" - Me
"The ship is about to hit the bridge too, we're not gonna make it!" - Ima
"Will the reapers get past the bridge before the ship hits it???" - Massive
"Maybe a few will, but not all of them thats for sure. Stop the tank!" - Mysterious

The tank ground to a halt. I checked behind me to see if anyone was approaching us from behind, but the coast was still clear.

"Guys what do we do? Our escape is cut off and im pretty sure if we go back the nazi's will do everything in their power to try to kill us all im sure?" - Ima

Then the ship slammed into the bridge, cutting off all but two reapers from crossing it.

Well, I love it. Nazis, zombies, tank escapes, danger - much grandness.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 10:26:32 PM
At 2/17/2014 9:57:12 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
First of all, why are you not in bed?

I am, I just can't sleep cause I keep coughing
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 11:18:44 PM
At 2/17/2014 10:26:32 PM, imabench wrote:

Sounds like you have the same sickness I do right now.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2014 11:19:03 PM
At 2/17/2014 10:26:32 PM, imabench wrote:

Oh damm mate.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2014 4:36:41 PM
At 2/17/2014 9:54:21 PM, imabench wrote:
... there're a lot of pretty big chinks in our way ...

"Many sumo wrestlers and pandas sitting in front of a tank."
0x5f3759df