Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Vote Squad recruitment.

donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2014 4:32:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After Dtalyors deactivation, we need new members to replace him.

There are currently two positions open. One Leftist and one Rightist positions. For information on what the Voting Squad is, view this thread: http://www.debate.org...

-
-
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 5:45:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bump.

We are accepting as many people as is willing to join.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 6:57:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/19/2014 4:32:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
After Dtalyors deactivation, we need new members to replace him.

There are currently two positions open. One Leftist and one Rightist positions. For information on what the Voting Squad is, view this thread: http://www.debate.org...

-
-

What about me?
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 7:03:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/26/2014 6:57:22 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/19/2014 4:32:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
After Dtalyors deactivation, we need new members to replace him.

There are currently two positions open. One Leftist and one Rightist positions. For information on what the Voting Squad is, view this thread: http://www.debate.org...

- LuckyStars
-
-
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
LuckyStars
Posts: 244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 7:08:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/26/2014 7:03:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/26/2014 6:57:22 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/19/2014 4:32:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
After Dtalyors deactivation, we need new members to replace him.

There are currently two positions open. One Leftist and one Rightist positions. For information on what the Voting Squad is, view this thread: http://www.debate.org...

- LuckyStars
-
-
Only four members?
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 7:09:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/26/2014 7:08:47 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/26/2014 7:03:19 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/26/2014 6:57:22 PM, LuckyStars wrote:
At 2/19/2014 4:32:34 PM, donald.keller wrote:
After Dtalyors deactivation, we need new members to replace him.

There are currently two positions open. One Leftist and one Rightist positions. For information on what the Voting Squad is, view this thread: http://www.debate.org...

- LuckyStars
-
-
Only four members?

No. 7
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 2:50:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 10:01:31 AM, whiteflame wrote:
Sounds intriguing. I'd be up for joining this if a spot is still available.

- LuckyStars
- Whiteflame
-
-
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Buckethead31594
Posts: 363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 3:58:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm in. I have already been doing this anyway.
"By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher." - Socrates
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 3:07:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/28/2014 3:58:45 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
I'm in. I have already been doing this anyway.

- LuckyStars
- Whiteflame
- Buckethead31594
-
-
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Krazzy_Player
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 3:45:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2014 3:07:20 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/28/2014 3:58:45 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
I'm in. I have already been doing this anyway.

- LuckyStars
- Whiteflame
- Buckethead31594
-
-
You cannot count LuckyStars in , he has not completed 3 debates and thus he is not eligible.
donald.keller
Posts: 3,709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 12:23:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/1/2014 3:45:15 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
At 3/1/2014 3:07:20 AM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/28/2014 3:58:45 PM, Buckethead31594 wrote:
I'm in. I have already been doing this anyway.

- LuckyStars
- Whiteflame
- Buckethead31594
-
-
You cannot count LuckyStars in , he has not completed 3 debates and thus he is not eligible.

When he completes 3 debates, he'll be in. No point in throwing away my chicken cause it lay eggs yet.
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --