Jump to topic:

Who else got this exact same message?

GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:39:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My name is Edward, I read some of your posts here on debate.org and you seem like a polite person with interesting opinions (I'm not trying to be cheesy), someone I'm looking for. I'm working for Netokratia - brand new political website, which lets people vote and discuss (and much more - database, community, collaborative editing, categories). Although you may find some similarities to discussions on debate.org, Nk is completely different - it's a full platform, much bigger, dedicated fully to politics, more formal, with very different goal. It's a live demo of direct democracy. We've just started and right now we're building a great community. I'd like to invite you to be the part of it. If you're interested, please visit netokratia.com or start with googling Netokratia. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Edward
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:41:53 PM
"Hello Mikal,"
Between EdwardK and You
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 @ 9:26:08 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
EdwardK

My name is Edward, I read some of your posts here on debate.org and you seem like a person with interesting opinions (I'm not trying to be cheesy), someone I'm looking for. I'm working for Netokratia - brand new political website, which lets people vote and discuss (and much more - database, community, collaborative editing, categories). Although you may find some similarities to discussions on debate.org, Nk is completely different - it's a full platform, much bigger, dedicated fully to politics, more formal, with very different goal. It's a live demo of direct democracy. We've just started and right now we're building a great community. I'd like to invite you to be the part of it. If you're interested, please visit netokratia.com or start with googling Netokratia. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Edward
Reply: Rich Text
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:50:39 PM
Here's what I got

My name is Edward, I am a male prostitute who was recently diagnosed with every STD imaginable. I have negative 6 days to live and I have simply been going around on the internet looking to correct someone's grammar, when I came across this site and read some of your posts. I'm working for Netokratia - a brand new condom making company, which lets people vote and discuss sex things (and much more - database, community, collaborative editing, categories). Although you may find some similarities to discussions on debate.org, Nk is completely different - it's a full platform, much bigger, dedicated fully to std's and condoms, more formal, with a very different goal. It's a live demo of the movie back-door-sluts-9. If you wanna chat for any reason at all, please visit netokratia.com or start with googling Netokratia.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:55:15 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:50:39 PM, imabench wrote:
Here's what I got

My name is Edward, I am a male prostitute who was recently diagnosed with every STD imaginable. I have negative 6 days to live and I have simply been going around on the internet looking to correct someone's grammar, when I came across this site and read some of your posts. I'm working for Netokratia - a brand new condom making company, which lets people vote and discuss sex things (and much more - database, community, collaborative editing, categories). Although you may find some similarities to discussions on debate.org, Nk is completely different - it's a full platform, much bigger, dedicated fully to std's and condoms, more formal, with a very different goal. It's a live demo of the movie back-door-sluts-9. If you wanna chat for any reason at all, please visit netokratia.com or start with googling Netokratia.

Wow, guess he really tailored his message to each person based on what they would find most appealing
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:57:23 PM
The website is legit. Although advertising it like this is wrong.

Besides... While it has fancy charts and graphs and pretty stuff... It is graphically behind DDO and has no real advantage over this site <.< But the fancy charts are pretty...
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:57:57 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:55:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Here's what I got

Wow, guess he really tailored his message to each person based on what they would find most appealing

dead

@imasukformoney
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 7:58:56 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:55:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Here's what I got

LOL.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:07:04 PM
And here I was thinking someone finally appreciated me :'(
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:09:24 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:07:04 PM, thett3 wrote:

Me too :,c
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:11:19 PM
Here's what I got

I laughed so hard I would've fallen off my seat if I didn't have back support on it.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:13:00 PM
At 2/20/2014 7:39:31 PM, GarretKadeDupre wrote:
My name is Edward, I read some of your posts here on debate.org and you seem like a polite person with interesting opinions (I'm not trying to be cheesy), someone I'm looking for. I'm working for Netokratia - brand new political website, which lets people vote and discuss (and much more - database, community, collaborative editing, categories). Although you may find some similarities to discussions on debate.org, Nk is completely different - it's a full platform, much bigger, dedicated fully to politics, more formal, with very different goal. It's a live demo of direct democracy. We've just started and right now we're building a great community. I'd like to invite you to be the part of it. If you're interested, please visit netokratia.com or start with googling Netokratia. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Edward

1) No, I fortunately haven't been subject to that spam.

2) That website sounds like it sucks moldy ball sack.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:14:27 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:13:00 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

I wonder what a moldyballsack tastes like?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:17:45 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:14:27 PM, Mikal wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

You can try it and let me know what you think. I'm not going there.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:20:32 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:17:45 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

You can try it and let me know what you think. I'm not going there

going where?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:21:03 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:20:32 PM, Mikal wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

going where?

Anywhere near a moldy ball sack.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:23:12 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:10:06 PM, Mikal wrote:

you're my boo

GET AWAY FROM MY THETT YOU SLUT
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:23:26 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:21:03 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

going where?

why 0.0
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:24:12 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:23:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:

you're my boo

Fukin Whor I know you just didn't.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:25:43 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:23:26 PM, Mikal wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

going where?

why 0.0

Because I don't want to get 18 different STD's.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:26:25 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:25:43 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

going where?

why 0.0

Don't STDS come from girls?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:28:12 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:26:25 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/20/2014 8:25:43 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thanks,
Edward

going where?

why 0.0

Don't STDS come from girls?

Not if you're gay... Or have mold on your ball sack.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:31:13 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:24:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

you're my boo

Oh yeah I did. B*tch just got fuked up. Get out of here, thett's my man.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:32:54 PM
At 2/20/2014 8:31:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/20/2014 8:24:12 PM, Mikal wrote:

you're my boo

Oh yeah I did. B*tch just got fuked up. Get out of here, thett's my man.

mother fuker choke on a rod
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:51:35 PM

Thanks,
Edward

ME. I was going to make a thread, but I saw a nice looking platter of cookies.

Lol, u going to sign up? I'm not...
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 8:56:06 PM
Here's what I got

I got one about a male prostitution company... Keep talking about this "Five dollar foot long" special.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:08:54 PM
Hello yay,"
Between EdwardK and You
Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 8:28:24 PM
Posted by:
Profile Card
EdwardK

Thanks,
Edward

replied:

SUP TURD. I tracked your IP address and i'm bringing a surprise for you. Although, I suggest that you leave your house before the firefighters come to clear the fires and inspect a dead corpse.
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:12:12 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:08:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
Hello yay,"
Between EdwardK and You
Posted by:
Profile Card
EdwardK

Thanks,
Edward

replied:

SUP TURD. I tracked your IP address and i'm bringing a surprise for you. Although, I suggest that you leave your house before the firefighters come to clear the fires and inspect a dead corpse.

Aaaaaand sh*t just got real.
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:16:53 PM
At 2/20/2014 9:12:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:08:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
Hello yay,"
Between EdwardK and You
Posted by:
Profile Card
EdwardK

Thanks,
Edward

replied:

Aaaaaand sh*t just got real.

i felt proud for about 10 seconds before seeing this thread
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...