Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:20:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why would liberals hate a country that consisted of a liberal and increasingly liberalising population, founded on the principles of liberalism, that elected a liberal government through liberal methods?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
TheConservinator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:24:27 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:20:37 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Why would liberals hate a country that consisted of a liberal and increasingly liberalising population, founded on the principles of liberalism, that elected a liberal government through liberal methods?

Excuse me America, the greatest country in the universe, never supported an agenda of rape incest and genocide. To suggest the United States is based off of Liberalism is a disgusting libelous joke. How dare you even suggest America condoned the mass genocide of jews and slavery as the liberals do to this date.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:26:48 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:24:27 PM, TheConservinator wrote:
Excuse me America, the greatest country in the universe
Really does it beat out the countries that exist on mars?

never supported an agenda of rape incest and genocide.
slavery, internment camps, only nation to decimate countless lives of civilians with nuclear weapons.

To suggest the United States is based off of Liberalism is a disgusting libelous joke. How dare you even suggest America condoned the mass genocide of jews and slavery as the liberals do to this date.

The United States supported Hitler, this is a fact...!
TheConservinator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:30:24 PM
The United States supported Hitler, this is a fact...!:
THEN WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE AS TO WHY WE WENT OVER TO GERMANY AND KILLED THE LITTLE COMMiE?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:34:17 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:30:24 PM, TheConservinator wrote:
THEN WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE AS TO WHY WE WENT OVER TO GERMANY AND KILLED THE LITTLE COMMiE?

Yes, we funded Nazi Germany and it wasn't a liberal president. We profit from war, so why wouldn't the US governtment send troops they don't care about to fight Germany's troops?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:35:35 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:24:27 PM, TheConservinator wrote:

Excuse me America, the greatest country in the universe,

Oh come on, at least simply try to claim that it's the greatest country on earth... to brag of its glory across the unknown cosmos seems a bit looney!

never supported an agenda of rape incest and genocide.

No only the last one, but then that was a while back now.

To suggest the United States is based off of Liberalism is a disgusting libelous joke.

No taxation without representation, the bill of rights, equality and freedom, free market capitalism?

How dare you even suggest America condoned the mass genocide of jews and slavery as the liberals do to this date.

wat u talkin about willis?

I don't think you know what a liberal is.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:38:50 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:35:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
Won't last long.

Yeah, I have a feeling he's not serious.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:42:46 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:38:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/21/2010 3:35:35 PM, OreEle wrote:
Won't last long.

Yeah, I have a feeling he's not serious.

Or actually a liberal going on posing as an over the top conservative (much like Stephen Colbert, only to a much greater and less funny extreme) in order to make all conservatives seem stupid.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:44:44 PM

Those are classical liberals. Modern liberals stole the word to describe a philosophy that had little or nothing in common with that one.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:46:33 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:44:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Those are classical liberals. Modern liberals stole the word to describe a philosophy that had little or nothing in common with that one.

I think the British still use it correctly.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:56:23 PM
IT WAS ALL A COVER-UP HITLER STILL LIVES AS DOES ELVIS HE IS THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HE CONTROLS THE WORLD ALL HAIL HILTER
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 4:04:28 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:46:33 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 1/21/2010 3:44:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

I think the British still use it correctly.

http://www.liberal.org.uk...
Not when it comes to naming political parties at least :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 4:14:38 PM
At 1/21/2010 4:09:15 PM, TheConservinator wrote:
All liberals should be wiped from the face of the earth
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 4:29:17 PM
At 1/21/2010 4:12:37 PM, TheConservinator wrote:
And OreEle you probably nothing but a sissy moderate conservative, if you can even call a moderate a real conservative.

Actually I'm a totalitarian statist.

http://lagwar.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 4:46:27 PM
At 1/21/2010 4:44:03 PM, MTGandP wrote:
Remember Kleptin. What would He say about this? (You don't have to answer, just do. Action is answer enough.)

actually, I don't remember Kleptin. I've only been here about a week or two.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 6:43:03 PM
At 1/21/2010 3:56:23 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
IT WAS ALL A COVER-UP HITLER STILL LIVES AS DOES ELVIS HE IS THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES HE CONTROLS THE WORLD ALL HAIL HILTER

But teh jewz control teh wrold..!
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 6:46:08 PM
At 1/21/2010 4:29:17 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/21/2010 4:12:37 PM, TheConservinator wrote:
And OreEle you probably nothing but a sissy moderate conservative, if you can even call a moderate a real conservative.

Actually I'm a totalitarian statist.

http://lagwar.com...

God, I remember my days as a full-fledged statist - not a totalitarian, though.

Sadly, I'm wavering, and gradually shifting towards libertarianism.