Jump to topic:

DDO The Walking Dead Final Season Ep 34

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 6:27:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(When we left off, the guys had their escape route cut off by a Destroyer ramming into the bridge after Bullish brought down the hotel with explosives)

"Well what do we do now?" - Massive
"None of the reapers and wraiths made it across the bridge before the ship hit it, so lets head back into town and see if we can pick up Bullish. If we cant lets flee back to town and think of a new plan" - Ima
"Shouldnt we just go kill some nazi's? This is a f*cking tank after all" - Daytona
"We dont have that many tank rounds though, we used up a lot of them taking down the Hotel" - Mysterious
"Ima, how many tank rounds do we have left?" - Massive
"Theyre called 'shells' you uncultured swine" - Ima
"Well how many SHELLS do we have left then???" - Massive
"About 6" - Ima

"Hey do you guys have small arms we could use to kill Nazi's?" - Me
"We have some in here, but we left some more back at our base we can go and get" - Ima
'If we're stuck on this Island with those Nazi's we may need to get as many guns as we can" - Mysterious
"Okay then, lets head back, maybe pick up Bullish and your two friends, get armed to the teeth, and dig in" - Massive
"Sounds good. Lets turn this b*tch around!" - Ima

The tank roared back to life and lurched to the left. After a couple seconds we were facing south again towards the Island. The once massive column of dust that arose when the hotel was first blown to pieces before collapsing was now being whisked away by the wind. As we made our way back to town, the deafening roar of a 30 ton war machine filled our ears. Even though we were outnumbered roughly 10 to 1 by the nazi's, that number would likely drop after we rolled through them again with the tank.

That was until a massive explosion came out of nowhere and blew up half the bridge

The tank almost flipped over, then flipped into the crater that was the missing chunk of the bridge

"WHAT IN THE F*CK WAS THAT?" - Massive
"IMA, DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY FIRE THE TANK???" - Mysterious
"WASNT ME!" - Ima. Ima then turned to me and said "Stick your head outside and see what the f*ck that was"

I popped open the hatch and scanned around. There wasnt another tank anywhere in front of us within sight, and there was open water to our left and right

"I dont see sh** out here that would expla-"
Then I turned back North. The gun on the bow half of the ship was aimed right at us, with a trail of smoke still drifting out of the nozzle.
"Guys f*ck, we're being shot at by the destroyer!" - Me
"Well that certainly would explain it!" - Mysterious
"Ok pedal to the metal, we need to get out of its sight and FAST" - Massive

Another thunderous bang almost threw the tank over itself, this time just behind us.

"F*cking hell! We need to go faster!" - Massive
"We're at full speed already!" - Mysterious
"Dont worry guys I have an idea!" - Ima
The tank then spun around 180 degrees while still moving south on the bridge, meaning that Ima had rotated the turret to face north while the tank still sped south.

"Imaaaa, what the hell are you doing?" - Daytona
Another explosion rocked the tank again, this time to our left

"Any problems caused by a tank, can be solved by a tank!"
Ima then fired a round towards the destroyer

"Ima f*ck, we only have like 5 of those left!" - Massive
"I only needed one! Check it out!" - Ima said in glee

I stuck my head out the window to see what had happened. Ima somehow managed to place a tank shell right below the bridge of the Destroyer, causing the bridge to slowly sink down before outright collapsing in a hailstorm of twisted metal and wiring.

"Jesus Ima you took out the bridge!" - Me
"That means theyre blind, and no longer a problem" - Ima
"How is it that you miss a hotel at point blank range, yet can hit the bridge on a destroyer half a mile away speeding away from it???" - Mysterious
"Because I f*cking hate things that are shooting at me" - Ima

We finally got off of the bridge and were back onto solid ground again, the Bahamian destroyer's guns now silenced and its bridge going up in flames. The tank continued to rumble into town when Mysterious noticed something out of the corner of his eye

"Look over there, its bullish!" - Mysterious

I popped my head back out the hatch and sure enough, Bullish was making his way sluggishly towards the tank. In fact he was actually being helped back to the tank by someone, but it wasnt OberHerr or Magic.

They got to within 6 feet of the tank and I still couldnt recognize the guy who was helping Bullish. Me and Ima hopped out of the tank to help Bullish onto the back of it and it wasnt until I was face to face with the other guy did I recognize who it was.

It was xXCryptoXx.....

"Wai-wai, what the f*ck are YOU doing here?" - Me
"Helping your friend escape. I watched him blow Mr. God to kingdom-come and he got hit by some of the shrapnel. so i got him out before anyone saw" - Crypto
"W-W-We need to get out of here ASAP" - Bullish
"We cant, a destroyer plowed into the bridge and cut us off" - Ima
"That was Mr. God's doing" - Crypto "He ordered a ship to hit the bridge to seal off the Island so that Bullish here would become expendable. You guys though attacked before he could pull it off"

"What the hell is HE doing here???" - Daytona said, after he spotted Crypto helping Bullish to the tank
"Im trying to figure that out myself but it'll have to wait, Bullish is hurt pretty bad" - I said glancing at Bullish's leg. He had a real nasty gash going down his entire left leg that was plugged only with his own dried blood.

"Help him on the back, we cant fit him inside the tank with the rest of us so he'll just have to hold on on the back." - Ima
"If we get him in we might not be able to get him out either." - Crypto said
Ima turned to me. "You and this guy help keep Bullish on the back of the tank while we make our way back through town"

"Why me?"
"because Daytona is gonna keep an eye on both of you from inside the hatch and I dont exactly trust a nazi inside our tank, even if he did just save Bullish" - Ima. pulled Bullish up onto the back of the tank and handed me a pistol. "Besides, it sounds like you and him have some catching up to do"

Ima and Daytona climbed back into the tank while me and Crypto secured Bullish on the back of it. The tank then lurched forward, almost as deafening on the outside of the tank as it was on the inside.

"Why are you helping us all of a sudden?" - Me
"Cause Mr. God is dead now cause of your friend" - Crypto
"How do we know we can trust you after all youve put us through?"
"because you'll have to trust me if you wanna get your two other friends back" - Crypto
"You know where Ober and Magic are?"
"When they were captured and you blew past them, they were put back under my control right before Bullish managed to lock Mr. God up to the explosives and blow him to hell. If Im right then those two should be exactly where I left them" - Crypto

"And where would that be?"
"Theres a small shack or something out on the beach that looks like it used to be a towel thingy. I tied both of them to the railing of it and ordered 2 guards to watch over them." - Crypto
"Are they hurt?"
"One of them got bit somehow, but the other is fine" - Crypto
"Which one got bitten!??!?!?"
"Im not that good with names and faces, but we'll find out soon enough, tell your friends to stop the tank, theyre right over there" - Crypto said as he pointed his head towards the beach.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 6:43:50 PM
At 2/24/2014 6:27:55 PM, imabench wrote:
(When we left off, the guys had their escape route cut off by a Destroyer ramming into the bridge after Bullish brought down the hotel with explosives)

"Well what do we do now?" - Massive
"None of the reapers and wraiths made it across the bridge before the ship hit it, so lets head back into town and see if we can pick up Bullish. If we cant lets flee back to town and think of a new plan" - Ima
"Shouldnt we just go kill some nazi's? This is a f*cking tank after all" - Daytona
"We dont have that many tank rounds though, we used up a lot of them taking down the Hotel" - Mysterious
"Ima, how many tank rounds do we have left?" - Massive
"Theyre called 'shells' you uncultured swine" - Ima
"Well how many SHELLS do we have left then???" - Massive
"About 6" - Ima

"Hey do you guys have small arms we could use to kill Nazi's?" - Me
"We have some in here, but we left some more back at our base we can go and get" - Ima
'If we're stuck on this Island with those Nazi's we may need to get as many guns as we can" - Mysterious
"Okay then, lets head back, maybe pick up Bullish and your two friends, get armed to the teeth, and dig in" - Massive
"Sounds good. Lets turn this b*tch around!" - Ima

The tank roared back to life and lurched to the left. After a couple seconds we were facing south again towards the Island. The once massive column of dust that arose when the hotel was first blown to pieces before collapsing was now being whisked away by the wind. As we made our way back to town, the deafening roar of a 30 ton war machine filled our ears. Even though we were outnumbered roughly 10 to 1 by the nazi's, that number would likely drop after we rolled through them again with the tank.

That was until a massive explosion came out of nowhere and blew up half the bridge

The tank almost flipped over, then flipped into the crater that was the missing chunk of the bridge

"WHAT IN THE F*CK WAS THAT?" - Massive
"IMA, DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY FIRE THE TANK???" - Mysterious
"WASNT ME!" - Ima. Ima then turned to me and said "Stick your head outside and see what the f*ck that was"

I popped open the hatch and scanned around. There wasnt another tank anywhere in front of us within sight, and there was open water to our left and right

"I dont see sh** out here that would expla-"
Then I turned back North. The gun on the bow half of the ship was aimed right at us, with a trail of smoke still drifting out of the nozzle.
"Guys f*ck, we're being shot at by the destroyer!" - Me
"Well that certainly would explain it!" - Mysterious
"Ok pedal to the metal, we need to get out of its sight and FAST" - Massive

Another thunderous bang almost threw the tank over itself, this time just behind us.

"F*cking hell! We need to go faster!" - Massive
"We're at full speed already!" - Mysterious
"Dont worry guys I have an idea!" - Ima
The tank then spun around 180 degrees while still moving south on the bridge, meaning that Ima had rotated the turret to face north while the tank still sped south.

"Imaaaa, what the hell are you doing?" - Daytona
Another explosion rocked the tank again, this time to our left

"Any problems caused by a tank, can be solved by a tank!"
Ima then fired a round towards the destroyer

"Ima f*ck, we only have like 5 of those left!" - Massive
"I only needed one! Check it out!" - Ima said in glee

I stuck my head out the window to see what had happened. Ima somehow managed to place a tank shell right below the bridge of the Destroyer, causing the bridge to slowly sink down before outright collapsing in a hailstorm of twisted metal and wiring.

"Jesus Ima you took out the bridge!" - Me
"That means theyre blind, and no longer a problem" - Ima
"How is it that you miss a hotel at point blank range, yet can hit the bridge on a destroyer half a mile away speeding away from it???" - Mysterious
"Because I f*cking hate things that are shooting at me" - Ima

We finally got off of the bridge and were back onto solid ground again, the Bahamian destroyer's guns now silenced and its bridge going up in flames. The tank continued to rumble into town when Mysterious noticed something out of the corner of his eye

"Look over there, its bullish!" - Mysterious

I popped my head back out the hatch and sure enough, Bullish was making his way sluggishly towards the tank. In fact he was actually being helped back to the tank by someone, but it wasnt OberHerr or Magic.

They got to within 6 feet of the tank and I still couldnt recognize the guy who was helping Bullish. Me and Ima hopped out of the tank to help Bullish onto the back of it and it wasnt until I was face to face with the other guy did I recognize who it was.

It was xXCryptoXx.....

"Wai-wai, what the f*ck are YOU doing here?" - Me
"Helping your friend escape. I watched him blow Mr. God to kingdom-come and he got hit by some of the shrapnel. so i got him out before anyone saw" - Crypto
"W-W-We need to get out of here ASAP" - Bullish
"We cant, a destroyer plowed into the bridge and cut us off" - Ima
"That was Mr. God's doing" - Crypto "He ordered a ship to hit the bridge to seal off the Island so that Bullish here would become expendable. You guys though attacked before he could pull it off"

"What the hell is HE doing here???" - Daytona said, after he spotted Crypto helping Bullish to the tank
"Im trying to figure that out myself but it'll have to wait, Bullish is hurt pretty bad" - I said glancing at Bullish's leg. He had a real nasty gash going down his entire left leg that was plugged only with his own dried blood.

"Help him on the back, we cant fit him inside the tank with the rest of us so he'll just have to hold on on the back." - Ima
"If we get him in we might not be able to get him out either." - Crypto said
Ima turned to me. "You and this guy help keep Bullish on the back of the tank while we make our way back through town"

"Why me?"
"because Daytona is gonna keep an eye on both of you from inside the hatch and I dont exactly trust a nazi inside our tank, even if he did just save Bullish" - Ima. pulled Bullish up onto the back of the tank and handed me a pistol. "Besides, it sounds like you and him have some catching up to do"

Ima and Daytona climbed back into the tank while me and Crypto secured Bullish on the back of it. The tank then lurched forward, almost as deafening on the outside of the tank as it was on the inside.

"Why are you helping us all of a sudden?" - Me
"Cause Mr. God is dead now cause of your friend" - Crypto
"How do we know we can trust you after all youve put us through?"
"because you'll have to trust me if you wanna get your two other friends back" - Crypto
"You know where Ober and Magic are?"
"When they were captured and you blew past them, they were put back under my control right before Bullish managed to lock Mr. God up to the explosives and blow him to hell. If Im right then those two should be exactly where I left them" - Crypto

"And where would that be?"
"Theres a small shack or something out on the beach that looks like it used to be a towel thingy. I tied both of them to the railing of it and ordered 2 guards to watch over them." - Crypto
"Are they hurt?"
"One of them got bit somehow, but the other is fine" - Crypto
"Which one got bitten!??!?!?"
"Im not that good with names and faces, but we'll find out soon enough, tell your friends to stop the tank, theyre right over there" - Crypto said as he pointed his head towards the beach.

Hah! Didn't get bit! Survivor Status!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 7:40:56 PM
At 2/24/2014 7:30:07 PM, Bullish wrote:
When you say "bridge, you mean http://en.wikipedia.org..., not http://en.wikipedia.org..., right?

Correct
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015