Jump to topic:

Explain Pl0x

Grayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 6:20:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So, I'm new here... and I don't really get this.
I think I know what votebombing is, but I don't know the constant mentions of people like Lwerd and Phil.

So, could someone please fill me in with who some noticeable people here are and why they're important.

Danke.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 6:25:48 AM
At 1/22/2010 6:20:39 AM, Grayson wrote:
I think I know what votebombing is, but I don't know the constant mentions of people like Lwerd and Phil.

So, could someone please fill me in with who some noticeable people here are and why they're important.

Danke.

Well you see grayson, the thing is this site is full of a bunch of dramatic wimps who like to find anything and make it into drama. Well TheLwerd is a person on our leader board, who chose to vote a certain way, and everyone is pissed off saying that she is cheating. However Phil (the mod) grants us all the privilege of using our votes in whichever way we want. TheLwerd chose to vote selfishly on alot of her debates, and that is why every is getting pissed off.

If you stay on this site long enough, youll get used to stupid pointless drama like this.
Most of the time it revolves around theLwerd. Half the people on this site hate her, and the other half lover her.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 6:31:53 AM

The guy who owns this site (Phil) just updated the site such that after debates are voted on it can now be seen just how everyone voted. This is retroactive, showing all of their votes from all debates.

This has caused some people to reevaluate their character assessments of certain other people.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 6:41:31 AM

Danke.

Votebombing - When an individual or a group vote against someone for reasons other than the debate content.

Lwerd - A regular who was votebombed and then counter vote bombed.

Phil - The sites moderator and owner

Vi_Veri - Lwerds girlfriend

Mongeese - Supposedly votebombd, has votebombed the lwerd, twin of mongoose

Mongoose - Twin of Mongeese, vote bombed theLwerd.

DDOFans & DDOWiki - Fan sites run by Me, Frodobaggisn and Wjmelements
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Frodobaggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:14:39 AM
At 1/22/2010 10:11:21 AM, Grayson wrote:
Thanks for the help guys, it's helping alot. Especially Frodobaggins and i-am-a-panda.

No problem bro, welcome to the site.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 10:23:17 AM
At 1/22/2010 10:11:21 AM, Grayson wrote:
Thanks for the help guys, it's helping alot. Especially Frodobaggins and i-am-a-panda.

Cool Eminem.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2010 1:28:10 PM
At 1/22/2010 6:41:31 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Danke.

Votebombing - When an individual or a group vote against someone for reasons other than the debate content.

Lwerd - A regular who was votebombed and then counter vote bombed.
Not denying that she was vote-bombed, but it was mostly by n00bs. Not me, not mongoose, and not L-M.

Phil - The sites moderator and owner

Vi_Veri - Lwerds girlfriend

Mongeese - Supposedly votebombd, has votebombed the lwerd, twin of mongoose
The bias here is obvious, given that mongoose and I have pulled up tons of evidence against theLwerd, while she has none against us.

Mongoose - Twin of Mongeese, vote bombed theLwerd.
Same as above.

DDOFans & DDOWiki - Fan sites run by Me, Frodobaggisn and Wjmelements

Panda obviously isn't giving you an unbiased account of what happened.