Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Acronyms

yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:32:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TUF stands for (I think):
The
Ultimate
Fighter

Using your creative mind, what other usernames can be made with thus?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:33:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:32:40 PM, yay842 wrote:
TUF stands for (I think):
The
Ultimate
Fighter

Correct.

Using your creative mind, what other usernames can be made with thus?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:34:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:33:02 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zebras
Are
Real
And
Die
Instantly
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:34:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:34:23 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:33:02 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zebras
Are
Real
And
Die
Instantly

Close but no.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:37:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:34:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zaradi,
A
Real
A**wipe
Dat
Is lame
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:38:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:37:04 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:34:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zaradi,
A
Real
A**wipe
Dat
Is lame

Wow, you're really struggling.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:40:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:37:04 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:34:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zaradi,
A
Real
A**wipe
Dat
Is lame

^ I like this one better XD
Latest person trolled to death by Imabench: http://www.debate.org...

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:40:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:38:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zaradi,
A
Rapist
And
Dying
Instantly
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:41:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:40:18 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:38:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Zaradi,
A
Rapist
And
Dying
Instantly

Wow, I'm surprised you have such a low opinion of me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:41:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:40:06 PM, imabench wrote:

I
Met
A
B*tchy
Enemy
Named
(you know what goes here)
Henceforth
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:41:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:41:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Well.... moving on!
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Subutai
Posts: 3,910
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:47:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
kfc ---> kfc
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:32:40 PM, yay842 wrote:

You
Aren't
Yugoslavian
8
4
2
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:50:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:47:03 PM, Subutai wrote:
kfc ---> kfc

Several
Ubiquitous
Battles
Undermine
Territory
Against
Iceland
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:51:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it
;P
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:53:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it

nicely done. I do always xylophone, so this even kinda made sense.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:54:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:49:45 PM, YYW wrote:
Yes.
You.
Would.

Yeah,
Yeah,
Whatever.
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:54:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:53:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it

nicely done. I do always xylophone, so this even kinda made sense.

how does: http://www.scrabblefinder.com..., one do that
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:55:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:49:45 PM, YYW wrote:
Yes.
You.
Would.

-_-

You
Youthful
Whippersnappers!

(Get off my lawn!)
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:56:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:54:50 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:53:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it

nicely done. I do always xylophone, so this even kinda made sense.

how does: http://www.scrabblefinder.com..., one do that

haha you worked with what you had... only other word is X-ray.. so you choose well enough
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 9:56:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:56:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:54:50 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:53:21 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:50:02 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:55 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Airmax,
I
Really
Mean
Always
Xylophone
1 time only
2 for fun
2 again
7 times i did it

nicely done. I do always xylophone, so this even kinda made sense.

how does: http://www.scrabblefinder.com..., one do that

haha you worked with what you had... only other word is X-ray.. so you choose well enough

and xanthan gum
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
Subutai
Posts: 3,910
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:00:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:50:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:03 PM, Subutai wrote:
kfc ---> kfc

Several
Ubiquitous
Battles
Undermine
Territory
Against
Iceland

Apparently I should read the first post before I go explaining real DDO acronyms like "kfc", "RFD", and of course, "DDO". Anyway, on with the game:

An
Ingested
Ravenous
Mutant
Ailment
Xenolith
1 step
2 go
2 find
7 hosts
Capitalism will never fall on its own. It will have to be pushed. The accumulation of capital will never cease. It will have to be stopped. The capitalist class will never willingly surrender their power. It will have to be dispossessed. - David Harvey
YYW
Posts: 41,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:01:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 9:55:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:49:45 PM, YYW wrote:
Yes.
You.
Would.

-_-

You
Youthful
Whippersnappers!

(Get off my lawn!)

haha, reminds me of a certain member....
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:02:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
and everyone cheers:

YAY!
YAY!
WAHOO!

but everyboedy is like:

But
Swag
Holes
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:03:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 10:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:55:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:49:45 PM, YYW wrote:
Yes.
You.
Would.

-_-

You
Youthful
Whippersnappers!

(Get off my lawn!)

haha, reminds me of a certain member....

Gee,
Wonders
Longtime

Cant
Picture
Anyone
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]
YYW
Posts: 41,136
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:05:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 10:03:39 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 10:01:05 PM, YYW wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:55:15 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:49:45 PM, YYW wrote:
Yes.
You.
Would.

-_-

You
Youthful
Whippersnappers!

(Get off my lawn!)

haha, reminds me of a certain member....

Gee,
Wonders
Longtime

Cant
Picture
Anyone

You practically read my mind lol
airmax1227
Posts: 13,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:06:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2014 10:00:40 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:50:52 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/26/2014 9:47:03 PM, Subutai wrote:
kfc ---> kfc

Several
Ubiquitous
Battles
Undermine
Territory
Against
Iceland

Apparently I should read the first post before I go explaining real DDO acronyms like "kfc", "RFD", and of course, "DDO". Anyway, on with the game:

An
Ingested
Ravenous
Mutant
Ailment
Xenolith
1 step
2 go
2 find
7 hosts

Well done... extra points for the creativity on the X
Debate.org Moderator

[This Space for rent. Debates/Quotes/Whatever. Restrictions apply. RRs only. PM for details.]